OK White People....

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
We seen all the jungle bunnies we want.
Go see some cave apes then. Has nothing to do with the movie I'm talking about.
Do they serve watermelon and chicken there?
Not where I went to see the movie but thats a damn good idea. I love chicken and watermelon.

We have received several calls from African American residents of Washington DC asking if African American hair is resistant to head lice. No hair is immune to head lice. There is a misconception that African American hair, because it is coarse, is resistant to head lice. Lice do not care whether hair is smooth or coarse, thin or thick. Lice affix themselves to a strand of hair as a way to get up to the scalp to access their food supply: human blood.

Head Lice and African American Hair

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
It’s your guises movie, Weren’t you the one that was saying it’s a black thing you would not understand? Lol
Yep. That doesnt mean you should be ok with being uneducated and not try to understand.
I’m afraid it might be a cross between NFL and MSNBC, all politics and no action?

I never go to see the big blockbusters on the opening weekend I always two or three weeks to let the crowds thin out a little.
Part of the excitement is fighting for a seat. In my area its all reserved seating now so its a little less fun.
Just about everyone now has the stadium seating I like the seats close to the top hard to get those in the first week or so.

Not where I went to see the movie but thats a damn good idea. I love chicken and watermelon.
Agree
I love me some chicken and watermelon and some grape soda to flush it down.

We have received several calls from African American residents of Washington DC asking if African American hair is resistant to head lice. No hair is immune to head lice. There is a misconception that African American hair, because it is coarse, is resistant to head lice. Lice do not care whether hair is smooth or coarse, thin or thick. Lice affix themselves to a strand of hair as a way to get up to the scalp to access their food supply: human blood.

See how he perceives "lower instance" as meaning "absolute immunity"? Kinda like he sees anything related to the continent of Africa as being "black". Simple minded fool.

How much does a movie cost these days. I way work up a bucks selling the tires off my trailer until payday.

- signed another Weak Whyte guy.

Catering Party Trays

It’s your guises movie, Weren’t you the one that was saying it’s a black thing you would not understand? Lol
Yep. That doesnt mean you should be ok with being uneducated and not try to understand.
I’m afraid it might be a cross between NFL and MSNBC, all politics and no action?
Well its your loss. I'm not one of those people that will force you.

How much does a movie cost these days. I way work up a bucks selling the tires off my trailer until payday.

- signed another Weak Whyte guy.
I live in Cali so my ticket was $14

See how he perceives "lower instance" as meaning "absolute immunity"? Kinda like he sees anything related to the continent of Africa as being "black". Simple minded fool.
He a negro, what do you expect?

Part of the excitement is fighting for a seat. In my area its all reserved seating now so its a little less fun.
Black people fight each other for movie seats?
Blacks, Mexicans, East Indians, Whites. We all used to jostle for seats.

That's never happened at any theater I've been to. What the fuck sort of ghetto-ass theaters are you going to?
Youre missing out then. It used to be fun racing to get the best seats.

I quit watching superhero movies somewhere around the age of 12 I believe...
Anyway, I don’t think it showing anywhere near here… I’m pretty sure my girls are too young to watch such a thing.

Let's just say the plot pretty much revolves around racist whites taking their women to be serviced by a bull.

I'm sure that will quickly drum up bizniz on the board.

:1041:

I quit watching superhero movies somewhere around the age of 12 I believe...
Anyway, I don’t think it showing anywhere near here… I’m pretty sure my girls are too young to watch such a thing.
Those are the only white movies I watch.

There are some violent scenes that are not kid approved as far as I am concerned.

Forum List

Back