OK White People....

We have received several calls from African American residents of Washington DC asking if African American hair is resistant to head lice. No hair is immune to head lice. There is a misconception that African American hair, because it is coarse, is resistant to head lice. Lice do not care whether hair is smooth or coarse, thin or thick. Lice affix themselves to a strand of hair as a way to get up to the scalp to access their food supply: human blood.

Head Lice and African American Hair
I’m pretty sure head lice hate American Indian hair, I’ve been told head lice hate alcohol. I don’t drink alcohol at all but I’m sure my ancestors drink enough for the rest of our generations whatever’s left.

We have received several calls from African American residents of Washington DC asking if African American hair is resistant to head lice. No hair is immune to head lice. There is a misconception that African American hair, because it is coarse, is resistant to head lice. Lice do not care whether hair is smooth or coarse, thin or thick. Lice affix themselves to a strand of hair as a way to get up to the scalp to access their food supply: human blood.

Yeah I didnt say Black people were immune. If they are around a white person with lice it can get on them. The point is that you guys genetically attract the lice in the first place. I get a broadcast every year from my kids school about head lice. Every single time its some dirty white kid. Make sure you wash before you go see Black Panther. I dont want any other races to catch lice from you when they go see the movie. :rolleyes:

Yeah I didnt say Black people were immune. If they are around a white person with lice it can get on them. The point is that you guys genetically attract the lice in the first place. I get a broadcast every year from my kids school about head lice. Every single time its some dirty white kid.
Fortunately I left the Indian reservation when I was 17, but I’m pretty sure there is far too much meth and alcohol for head lice To even exist there. Lol

I haven't seen a movie in a theater in the 21st century. I'll wait for it to come out at the Redbox, just like I have every other movie since 1997.

(I realize this thread wasn't directed at me...just sayin' this white guy like a lot of others just aren't interested in overpaying to see a movie in a theater with a bunch of inconsiderate people, ringing cell phones and ridiculously expensive popcorn & sodas. Much more enjoyable watching at home.)

"AND ON THE 8TH DAY .... GOD CREATED LICE!!!" So he could sit back and amuse himself at fools pointing their fingers at each other, and their little innocent children.

I'm going to watch the movie, I'm sure its great and I doubt anyone in the movie theatre will be trying to make anything racial out of it. If I see lice jumping out, I'll just take off the 3-D glasses.

Last edited:
It had a very successful opening in my area. Only 3 or 4 people got shot. :thup:

5a2570541900004e04034624.jpg
article-1241843-07CD2927000005DC-200_634x404.jpg

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
We seen all the jungle bunnies we want.
Go see some cave apes then. Has nothing to do with the movie I'm talking about.
Do they serve watermelon and chicken there?
Not where I went to see the movie but thats a damn good idea. I love chicken and watermelon.

Catering Party Trays

BTW, they are proudly minority owned and operated.

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
I wanted to go see it cuz I thought it was a black panther movie sjw type stuff and street crime.
But then I found out it was sci fi so I didn't go.

what limp wristed box of douche bags had the idea of waiting to go see the movie?

I fucked up and went a week to early to see it and will be taking my kids this weekend.

Not to worry, you couldn’t pay me to see it.
I wasnt worried. I'm guessing you missed the part where I said "We dont care."?

You care enough to make a thread about it.

Forum List

Back