OK women.......unhappy because you ended up with Trump?

If women cared about sexual harassment, misogyny and respect for women....they had a chance to send a clear message

Evidently, the message is that it is no big deal

OK women...we get it

All this empowerment of women, demand for respect, decades of sexual harassment protections.....

But when given an opportunity to strike a blow for women......you chose Trump

Conservative women are more informed and voted on policies rather than just for 1st Woman President who know nothing about Hillary's policies.
When we do get a woman for president it's much better for the country that she is a conservative/libertarian… Fact

If women cared about sexual harassment, misogyny and respect for women....they had a chance to send a clear message

If women cared about sexual harassment, misogyny and respect for women....
By putting in a woman that covered that kind of stuff up last time she was in the WH?

There you go again, making shit up. Obviously the millions of men and women that voted for Obama obviously voted for Trump this time around. Live with it bedwetter

By the way where are all of those paid posters that mysteriously disappeared after the election?

My wife was so happy that Trump won, she openly wept. When the New York Times called PA, and WI a 95% probability for Trump at around midnight, she had me go put the cheap bottle of Asti Champagne we keep in the bottom of the wine rack for cooking on ice, and when they officially called the election for Trump, as he gave his victory speech...we drank champagne out of drinking glasses in front of the television.

Left Wingers always try to make women think if they don't vote with their vagina...they are inferior.

Infact Left Wingers think that is all women are good for.

OK women...we get it

All this empowerment of women, demand for respect, decades of sexual harassment protections.....

66290032.jpg

OK women...we get it

I see... vote for Hillary just because she was a woman.

Reminds me of women who stay with a wife beater

Yes, you do remind me of that. Our Party has been fucking over the middle class for DECADES. When are you going to wake up? Even Michael Moore got it right this morning on MSNBC. If he can figure it out I would expect you could too. I guess you're not.

Forum List

Back