Ok. WTF is this thing?

Tilly wrote: giant fungi?

Yea...

... Uncle Ferd says the Pod people is big ol' fun guys...

... even if dey is a lil' creepy lookin'.

Ask yourself this question.
If you found that on a lake wouldnt you pick up at least a few of the pieces that were melted into the ice?
I know I would have..in fact I would have used that convenient star bucks cup to carry em in.
I call bullshit...
But what if it's some highly infectious spore producing thang?

Hell,they already touched it.
Personally I'm not sure I would have touched it myself.
I would have used the convenient star bucks cup and my hat or something to scrape em up.

If you found that on a lake wouldnt you pick up at least a few of the pieces that were melted into the ice?
I know I would have..in fact I would have used that convenient star bucks cup to carry em in.
I call bullshit...

I would have used the convenient star bucks cup and my hat or something to scrape em up.
I wouldn't have touched it either. But, after you've collected some in the Starbucks cup, what then? TAKE IT TO CIVILISATION.???? :eek-52:

I call bullshit...

I wouldn't have touched it either. But, after you've collected some in the Starbucks cup, what then? TAKE IT TO CIVILISATION.???? :eek-52:

I was thinking the nearest college with a good science department.
The weird boney looking things along with the video would have gotten those eggheads all riled up.

NASA discovers new form of life in toxic US lake - Odd News | newslite.tv

101203_nasa1.jpg

Researchers at NASA say they've discovered a new form of life which is alien to anything else living on plant Earth.

The bizarre bacteria, catchily called GFAJ-1, was discovered in the toxic waters of Mono Lake in California and is able to thrive on arsenic - and incorporate it into their DNA.

This means the bacteria is radically different to all other life on Earth which is made of six components: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulphur.

:mm::mm::mm::mm:

I call bullshit...

The weird boney looking things along with the video would have gotten those eggheads all riled up.
I would bring Mohammed to the mountain as it were, rather than take samples and endanger the safe space crowd.
OMG - Islamist spore warfare?

One of those white jelly-ish stuff looked like it curdled and split. Why didn't they zoom in close to see what was INSIDE the gelitany pod?
I think something stinks too, but I still wanna know!

101203_nasa1.jpg

Researchers at NASA say they've discovered a new form of life which is alien to anything else living on plant Earth.

The bizarre bacteria, catchily called GFAJ-1, was discovered in the toxic waters of Mono Lake in California and is able to thrive on arsenic - and incorporate it into their DNA.

This means the bacteria is radically different to all other life on Earth which is made of six components: carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and sulphur.

Is this true?

101203_nasa1.jpg

Could Eagle be our smarty pants? We might have a winner!

And that idiot touched it with his bare fingers. Be ready for news his finger fell off.

I call bullshit...

I would bring Mohammed to the mountain as it were, rather than take samples and endanger the safe space crowd.

That would be a good idea,but I still would have snagged some of the boney looking things as proof and incentive so the eggheads would go out into the cold.

101203_nasa1.jpg

And that idiot touched it with his bare fingers. Be ready for news his finger fell off.
Could be, but the site is called newslite... Whereas that discovery is hardly insignificant?

101203_nasa1.jpg

Arsenic eating bacteria...................:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

That would be a good idea,but I still would have snagged some of the boney looking things as proof and incentive so the eggheads would go out into the cold.
You just can't help yourself, can you? Lol.
Don't you watch scifi movies? NEVER TOUCH THE STUFF :ack-1:

Forum List

Back