Okay, how long?

Please fuck off. We've already gone over all of it. He said nothing new today. He's wrong today like he was wrong yesterday. Fuck your "EXACTLY". See my posts in any Iran deal thread. Idiot.

You are posting on a public forum.
Back up your statements or exercise your right to put me on Ignore.
And once again...
Iran is playing Obama like a fiddle.

Eat shit. You speak from a position of ignorance. Do a little research.
Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

No you don't. If you did, you would have a more measured approach. You speak in absolutes....like a dupe.

I prefer to listen to national security experts when researching the Iran nuke deal. You listen to Trump. I win.
Like the fact that Iran has ALREADY announced they won't allow inspections of Nuclear Facilities?

Holy shit. Where did you hear that? Did you fact check it? If so, where? Dupe.

I'm bored with you...but I'll leave this for your research. Look at the vast list of those who support(ed) the deal. The deal is seen as a positive step by most experts. Learn something.

The True Test of the Iran Deal
The deal was a MAJOR Liberal suck up to Obama.
NOBODY in his administration wanted to take shit from Obama.
GW could have made the same deal and the Republicans and his cronies would have gone along with the deal.

Watched trump and Hillary do their little campigan rally things and I have to give it to both of them, they both looked like serious candidates for president of the United States. Both came off as reasonable folks who have different visions on acheaving the same goal. Question is, how long before one of them screws it up and who will do it first?
What they both need to do is stop ad hom'ing each other and start getting more specific about what they want to do, especially with respect to a do-nothing Congress.

Sorry. Clinton goes into specifics during every stump speech.

It is easy to be specific when everything you say is a lie.

You are posting on a public forum.
Back up your statements or exercise your right to put me on Ignore.
And once again...
Iran is playing Obama like a fiddle.

Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

No you don't. If you did, you would have a more measured approach. You speak in absolutes....like a dupe.

I prefer to listen to national security experts when researching the Iran nuke deal. You listen to Trump. I win.
Like the fact that Iran has ALREADY announced they won't allow inspections of Nuclear Facilities?

It was a thread here about two weeks ago and my wife showed me the story independent of USMB.
I see you REALLY keep up with what's going on around you...ONLY if it's pro-Democrat.

Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

It was a thread here about two weeks ago and my wife showed me the story independent of USMB.
I see you REALLY keep up with what's going on around you...ONLY if it's pro-Democrat.

A thread here? Damn. You DO research.

Look. This is a good article on the subject.

Iran Sticks to Terms of Nuclear Deal, but Defies the U.S. in Other Ways

Stop being a dupe.

Watched trump and Hillary do their little campigan rally things and I have to give it to both of them, they both looked like serious candidates for president of the United States. Both came off as reasonable folks who have different visions on acheaving the same goal. Question is, how long before one of them screws it up and who will do it first?
What they both need to do is stop ad hom'ing each other and start getting more specific about what they want to do, especially with respect to a do-nothing Congress.

That made no sense.

I'm bored with you...but I'll leave this for your research. Look at the vast list of those who support(ed) the deal. The deal is seen as a positive step by most experts. Learn something.

The True Test of the Iran Deal
The deal was a MAJOR Liberal suck up to Obama.
NOBODY in his administration wanted to take shit from Obama.
GW could have made the same deal and the Republicans and his cronies would have gone along with the deal.

Read what is at the link. Learn something.

Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

Stop being a dupe.
Sticks to deal yet DEFIES US.

Wow! You're a regular Columbo.

Stop being a dupe.

Read the article. Not just the headline. Don't be a dupe.

Stop being a dupe.

I am happy there is some progress, but the fact that they still support Global Islamic Terrorism doesn't suit me too well.
I also want jobs and careers to come to America and I hear nothing from you concerning that issue.

That made no sense.

I am sorry! Go find a third grader to explain it to you.

Stop being a dupe.

I am happy there is some progress, but the fact that they still support Global Islamic Terrorism doesn't suit me too well.
I also want jobs and careers to come to America and I hear nothing from you concerning that issue.

Are you changing the subject? Man...you hear nothing from me on jobs? Is that what you just said?

Forum List

Back