Okay, how long?

[

Yes...been a joke for years because conservatives read the same shit every day and then vomit it up all day. That is a conservative meme. Dumbass.

You simply accuse me of doing what you do. Typical nutbag tactic.

Allinsky Rule #3 - accuse the opposition of whatever it is you, yourself are doing.

You are an absurd little hack.

Watched trump and Hillary do their little campigan rally things and I have to give it to both of them, they both looked like serious candidates for president of the United States. Both came off as reasonable folks who have different visions on acheaving the same goal. Question is, how long before one of them screws it up and who will do it first?

I say the chances of small hands doing something stupid is greater.....

All aboard the Trump train ....
Any person of color with a "C" stamped on their ticket gets to ride in the
front of the train....

trump train.jpg

Another false accusation from you. That's your style. Make shit up and go with it. All day long.
It isn't an accusation. You display your partisan bullshit every day. Stop trying to fool me, boy.

You can't back that up. What email are you referring to?

You are so used to being told what to think and say...that you think everyone else does too.
It was a reference to the email of talking points hacks get every day. Its been a joke for years. Don't play coy.
Even You are so used to being told what to think and say...that you think everyone else does too seems right out of a partisan playbook. Get your big ass head outta yer ass :thup:

Yes...been a joke for years because conservatives read the same shit every day and then vomit it up all day. That is a conservative meme. Dumbass.

Yep, conservatives do it, too. But I was talking about you, not other people. Why deflect? Its so boring :eek:
I always laugh when people tell me i am a conservative lol.

Me? Prove it. What email do I see every day? What source do I cite all the time? Come on shithead....support your claim.

It isn't an accusation. You display your partisan bullshit every day. Stop trying to fool me, boy.

You are so used to being told what to think and say...that you think everyone else does too.
It was a reference to the email of talking points hacks get every day. Its been a joke for years. Don't play coy.
Even You are so used to being told what to think and say...that you think everyone else does too seems right out of a partisan playbook. Get your big ass head outta yer ass :thup:

Yep, conservatives do it, too. But I was talking about you, not other people. Why deflect? Its so boring :eek:

Me? prove it. What email do I see every day?What source do I cite all the time? Come on shithead....support your claim.

And...you are definitely a conservative. Why would you lie about that?

Me? prove it. What email do I see every day?What source do I cite all the time? Come on shithead....support your claim.

What makes me a conservative?

Watched trump and Hillary do their little campigan rally things and I have to give it to both of them, they both looked like serious candidates for president of the United States. Both came off as reasonable folks who have different visions on acheaving the same goal. Question is, how long before one of them screws it up and who will do it first?

Trump did not look serious. He was fielding softballs from a strident Trump supporter and he responded with talking points. Saying that everything is "a disaster" is not statesmanship.
You actually watched a full hour of Trump?

I watched what aired on MSNBC a while ago....about 20 minutes worth. He speaks in EXTREMES about every subject. He says weird things like "Syria has high quality oil", "Iran runs Iraq" and "Stupid, they are not"...while lying about just about every subject. Believe me.
OMG! You watched 20 doctored minutes on MSNBC.
Until you watch an unedited hour you have ZERO credibility on this issue.
I have watched Hillary for an hour more than once.

LL, being an ideologue, doesn't understand independent.

LL, being an ideologue, doesn't understand independent.
BBBBUUUUUTTTTTT he is a registered independent :lol:

Trump did not look serious. He was fielding softballs from a strident Trump supporter and he responded with talking points. Saying that everything is "a disaster" is not statesmanship.

I watched what aired on MSNBC a while ago....about 20 minutes worth. He speaks in EXTREMES about every subject. He says weird things like "Syria has high quality oil", "Iran runs Iraq" and "Stupid, they are not"...while lying about just about every subject. Believe me.

Silly nutter. What I watched was live. You are an idiot.

You watched MSNBC...irrelevant.
And how long ago was that?

When Trump sounds reasonable, it scares me. The only way Hillary screws it up is if she goes back underground. She needs to be out there countering policy for policy from now until November 8. E-mails be damned.

No she can't be bothered with the little people, she should hire up and be completely ignored.......

Today shithead. Today. Get with the program dummy.

I agree with the statements he made.
Iran is playing Obama like a fiddle.
Tell me EXACTLY what he said that was incorrect.

Please fuck off. We've already gone over all of it. He said nothing new today. He's wrong today like he was wrong yesterday. Fuck your "EXACTLY". See my posts in any Iran deal thread. Idiot.

Please fuck off. We've already gone over all of it. He said nothing new today. He's wrong today like he was wrong yesterday. Fuck your "EXACTLY". See my posts in any Iran deal thread. Idiot.

You are posting on a public forum.
Back up your statements or exercise your right to put me on Ignore.
And once again...

And once again...

Eat shit. You speak from a position of ignorance. Do a little research.

And once again...

Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

And once again...

Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

No you don't. If you did, you would have a more measured approach. You speak in absolutes....like a dupe.

I prefer to listen to national security experts when researching the Iran nuke deal. You listen to Trump. I win.

And once again...

Yet another ad hominem.

I do tons of research.

No you don't. If you did, you would have a more measured approach. You speak in absolutes....like a dupe.

I prefer to listen to national security experts when researching the Iran nuke deal. You listen to Trump. I win.
Like the fact that Iran has ALREADY announced they won't allow inspections of Nuclear Facilities?

Forum List

Back