Okay, how was this not an Assault???

Even the black jury members said it wasn't assault.
It doesn't matter what the color of the jury members are.
How is this not an assault and what argument could be given to defend it???

We obviously dont have all the facts the jurors do.
On top of that the guy was reported to have a gun and he has a long history with the police.
He was a violent piece of shit and had he not been breaking the law in the first place he would not have a broken jaw.

I'm gonna chalk it up to a....
Play stupid games,win stupid prizes moment. Or Darwinism if you prefer.

On top of that the guy was reported to have a gun and he has a long history with the police.
He was a violent piece of shit and had he not been breaking the law in the first place he would not have a broken jaw.

What "facts" would have justified the officers actions???...please list just one.

What "facts" would have justified the officers actions???...please list just one.

Some of them were actually listed in your article.
Did you read it or just look at the pictures?

Possibly having a gun. If I'm arresting someone who may have a gun....I'm not hugging them.

And now the cop gets to file some lawsuits and get himself a nice payday. Probably enough to payoff his mortgage. Happy story!

Are you hanging your intellectual hat on that empty peg...apparently "you"can't list just one.

Are you hanging your intellectual hat on that empty peg...apparently "you"can't list just one.

It's your article...read it.

Possibly having a gun. If I'm arresting someone who may have a gun....I'm not hugging them.
Both hands are on the ground and being weighted by the man's body when the man is kicked in the face...try something that makes more sense.

It's your article...read it.
Not even one......

Both hands are on the ground and being weighted by the man's body when the man is kicked in the face...try something that makes more sense.

Read your own article.
It brings that very issue up.

Read your own article.
Which is easily disproven when you watch the video, there is no such thing as a "sprinter's position "when one leg is already on the ground and the person is lowering themselves...

He wasn't on the ground. How many times does he have to be told?

Read your own article.
Which is easily disproven when you watch the video, there is no such thing as a "sprinter's position "when one leg is already on the ground and the person is lowering themselves...

Dude you're a moron...
It's exactly the position this guy is in.
640-01359621w.jpg

He wasn't on the ground. How many times does he have to be told?
You answered a question with a question. A sure sign you cant find a reason.

Forum List

Back