Okay, how was this not an Assault???

So tell me genius.
How does one get a leg on the ground without first getting in a sprinters stance?
Are you claiming he was getting ready to sprint instead of lowering himself to the ground?

Apparently the black jurist thought so.
I didnt know you were a Black jurist? I asked you.

Since the guy was evading the police at the time of his jaw breaking and his past history with the police I could see it.
You still didnt answer my question. Are you claiming he was about to take off running? He was evading the police by trying to lay on the ground?

Are you actually going to say the guy wasnt trying to evade when they caught him?

Dude you're a moron...
It's exactly the position this guy is in.
640-01359621w.jpg
Dude you are both stupid and half blind...lol.
1;14 of the video shows the guy with one leg completely on the ground and lowering himself to the prone position...please just stop trying to be smart.

Yeah? And at 1:13 he was in a sprinters stance.
Which proves your assertion is a joke, the man was getting into an imaginary sprinters position instead of simply running off...lol.
Even at 1:13 he wasn't in a running position.
I guess the dummy is saying that instead of just running the guy got into sprinters position to get up more of a start. You cant script such idiocy in logic.
It's so sad it's funny...
I wonder how many times this particular cop has gotten away with such actions?

So tell me genius.
How does one get a leg on the ground without first getting in a sprinters stance?
Are you claiming he was getting ready to sprint instead of lowering himself to the ground?

Since the guy was evading the police at the time of his jaw breaking and his past history with the police I could see it.
You still didnt answer my question. Are you claiming he was about to take off running? He was evading the police by trying to lay on the ground?
He can't bring himself to put the cherry on top of his idiot's sundae...you won't get an answer.

Are you actually going to say the guy wasnt trying to evade when they caught him?
Youre stalling. Please answer my question. It isnt hard. We have the video to refer to. Are you claiming the suspect got into the sprinters position in order to run?

Dude you're a moron...
It's exactly the position this guy is in.
640-01359621w.jpg
1;14 of the video shows the guy with one leg completely on the ground and lowering himself to the prone position...please just stop trying to be smart.

Which proves your assertion is a joke, the man was getting into an imaginary sprinters position instead of simply running off...lol.
I guess the dummy is saying that instead of just running the guy got into sprinters position to get up more of a start. You cant script such idiocy in logic.

I think you fell for the vid title...
Innocent man?:itsok:

Youre stalling. Please answer my question. It isnt hard. We have the video to refer to. Are you claiming the suspect got into the sprinters position in order to run?

I already answered that question.
You slow?

I think you were dropped on your head multiple times as an infant.

You slow?
No you just avoided it like youre doing now. No worries. You just took your loss on the chin like a goatee.

So with this attempt at deflection are you abandoning your earlier ludicrous fantasy scenario???...lol.

dover-police.jpg

ACLU and Dover Police settle in Lateef Dickerson suit

Oh well, he just cost his city a ton of money, I don't envy his career from this point on....
Looks like a wild chimp. Is the settlement over this incident or another case?
This incident, he's back to work but they won't let him near patrol.

He has yet to return to full duty and must undergo a psychiatric evaluation to do so.
Dover Police spokesman Mark Hoffman says the evaluation is “erring on the side of caution” after significant community outcry when the jury rendered a not guilty verdict Dec. 8.
Webster returns to Dover Police on paid leave

dover-police.jpg

Oh well, he just cost his city a ton of money, I don't envy his career from this point on....
Looks like a wild chimp. Is the settlement over this incident or another case?
This incident, he's back to work but they won't let him near patrol.

He has yet to return to full duty and must undergo a psychiatric evaluation to do so.
Dover Police spokesman Mark Hoffman says the evaluation is “erring on the side of caution” after significant community outcry when the jury rendered a not guilty verdict Dec. 8.
Webster returns to Dover Police on paid leave
The ACLU lost. They didn't even get court cost.

You slow?
No you just avoided it like youre doing now. No worries. You just took your loss on the chin like a goatee.

Post 37.

Forum List

Back