🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

How long have you been saying Trump supporters are in a different universe? Constantly, is the answer. You have blamed them and Trump for everything wrong, called them racists and traitors, and said whatever else you could to demonize them.

Try again, your hate for other Americans who just disagree with you is sick and I am tired of hearing it.
And yet you've never seen me put 100% blame on anyone. Ever.

You are a shameless, feeble liar.

Silly Trumpster.

Life is complicated. The world is complicated. Blaming one person, or one group of people, is silly.

Our problems are, like most countries, a group effort.
What we have is not Democracy based on freedom. The word is used to give the winning party the power to run roughshod over the Constitution. Progs are in front of the Repubs on this.

You are a liar, and it is easy to prove.

You say the 2020 election was stolen. That's a lie.

See? Now go away, liar.
The election was stolen. There is hard evidence it had no integrity. Denying the evidence does not change it. Corrupt authorities not acting on the evidence does not change it either. The country thinks it was stolen. Half the country is sure it was.

Lucky you. Slade is an asshole. You just haven't crossed differences of opinion with him yet.

Yes I have and he's not an asshole just because he has a difference of opinion with me sometimes. We don't always have to hate each other for disagreeing with each other,.. as much as I like you I think you're being a bigger asshole right now by saying that about my friend. Sorry but call it as I see it no matter if you have the same political party as me or not.

Yes I have and he's not an asshole just because he has a difference of opinion with me sometimes. We don't always have to hate each other for disagreeing with each other,.. as much as I like you I think you're being a bigger asshole right now by saying that about my friend. Sorry but call it as I see it no matter if you have the same political party as me or not.

You'll find out.

The Biden we see as President today is the same Biden that has been part of D.C. for nearly 50 years. Yes his mental fastball has lost a lot of zip but as far as the way he governs and does things he is the same Joe Biden he has always been.
Joe Biden was never a progressive.

Life is complicated. The world is complicated. Blaming one person, or one group of people, is silly.

Our problems are, like most countries, a group effort.
agreed…it’s not just xiden…it’s all the demafasict, their propagandist, and their cult of dembots to blame…truly a group effort

Forum List

Back