🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

Trump is a profane glutton of a man and not very bright. Why would the whole crew lie?
Trump literally saved NBC with his hit TV show. The network hadn’t had a hit since Seinfeld….and he wee loved and adored on the show

Trump is a profane glutton of a man and not very bright. Why would the whole crew lie?
Remember...

Vi7e0AO.jpg

Remember...

Vi7e0AO.jpg

All true, Knob Shiner, except that:
  1. Trump is about 6 BILLION dollars richer than YOU.
  2. Trump was stronger enough to do 100X more good things in office while under attack from all sides than Biden will ever do with everyone propping him up!
  3. And Trump was smart enough to beat Hillary, beat the DNC, and beat two bogus impeachments to be a better president than Biden, Obumma, and Clinton combined.
So if only poor, weak and stupid people like a man who gave us low crime, high wages, a robust economy, secure borders and world peace, then that sure doesn't say much about YOU supporting the man who gave us $7.00 gasoline, hyperinflation, empty store shelves, rampant crime, hordes surging our borders and WWIII about to break out! :auiqs.jpg:

You'll find out.

The only thing I found out is he works just like everybody else and follows the golden rule,.. if you insult him, he insults you, if you're nice to him he's nice to you and I still like you don't get me wrong,.. but I'm also truthful and truthfully I don't like it when somebody insults somebody I consider a very dear online friend of mine.

If we don’t like the decisions made by Brandon, we should be angry at ??? Who? Those who make the decisions and then tell Brandon what to “say” and what Executive Orders to “sign?” I mean. Yeah. I’m pissed off at them too, but they are anonymous and unaccountable. Just the way they like it.
You can be angry at Biden for any decisions he makes that you don’t agree with. What the OP is referring to is the many things that people love to blame him for that he has no control over.

Lucky you. Slade is an asshole. You just haven't crossed differences of opinion with him yet.

And Biden is an asshole. Doesn't matter if he has the brains of a sloth, HE TOOK THE JOB, he is in charge, he is responsible.

He is the front man for this subversive leftwing agenda and if they didn't need him and Hunter's crooked money, they would have chosen someone else.
FBJ and I have differences of opinion on many things. She just knows how to have a respectful debate while you get butthurt and lash out with childish insults. Different styles only one of which I respect.

You can be angry at Biden for any decisions he makes that you don’t agree with. What the OP is referring to is the many things that people love to blame him for that he has no control over.

Well,.. I sort of agree with what you're saying, it's just that Biden's a puppet and he does what he's told, but if he was in his right mindset he'd probably love what's happening with this country right now. Either way, I'm mad at him and I'm not even sure why lol except for the fact that the democrats basically used him to be the face of what they believe this country is supposed to represent so it's actually their fault and they made him the victim. They told him to run so he ran.

FBJ and I have differences of opinion on many things. She just knows how to have a respectful debate while you get butthurt and lash out with childish insults. Different styles only one of which I respect.
Good for you Slade, you've reeled in another gullible guppy to groom with your subverted mind games until she finally sees you for the asshole you really are. You'll get no "respect" out of me. The fact that you even posted this bullcrap with a straight face speaks volumes about what you really are.

Well,.. I sort of agree with what you're saying, it's just that Biden's a puppet and he does what he's told, but if he was in his right mindset he'd probably love what's happening with this country right now. Either way, I'm mad at him and I'm not even sure why lol except for the fact that the democrats basically used him to be the face of what they believe this country is supposed to represent so it's actually their fault and they made him the victim. They told him to run so he ran.
Haha not exactly the point I was making but you have every right to see it that way. Makes it easier to be mad at the “other side”

Good for you Slade, you've reeled in another gullible guppy to groom with your subverted mind games until she finally sees you for the asshole you really are. You'll get no "respect" out of me. The fact that you even posted this bullcrap with a straight face speaks volumes about what you really are.
I wouldn’t call FBJ a gullible guppy, that’s rather pompous of you. She’s a nice person, fun, honest and humble. She can also approach a discussion with an open mind and not an absurd amount of ego like yourself.

Im not looking for your respect either… keep that all for yourself

The fact that you even posted this bullcrap with a straight face speaks volumes about what you really are.

So far the only thing I see is you attacking him. I like your politics and I usually think you're a really nice person, but when you start letting your politics control of how you treat people then that makes you just as bad as the other side. I've never seen Slade attack anybody who didn't attack him first. What do you want him to do be a punching bag?

Haha not exactly the point I was making but you have every right to see it that way. Makes it easier to be mad at the “other side”

Yeah and btw it's FJB but that's a common mistake some people on here make so don't worry about it. :)

So far the only thing I see is you attacking him. I like your politics and I usually think you're a really nice person, but when you start letting your politics control of how you treat people then that makes you just as bad as the other side. I've never seen Slade attack anybody who didn't attack him first. What do you want him to do be a punching bag?

Yeah and btw it's FJB but that's a common mistake some people on here make so don't worry about it. :)
I like wifey :)

Forum List

Back