Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

I'm not angry with Biden. I mock him and his idiot supporters because they're in denial regarding his obvious cognitive decline. I probably shouldn't be so hard on Biden personally, but he's more than just a senile fool, he's bold and strident about it.
He is harmless. Don’t you right wingnuts look for inept stagnation from our federal government?! Biden should be a dream. What exactly do you want to see from him. Lighting speed progress on tackling his agenda?!
The narratives you laugh at disagree with the propaganda you accept blindly. So, you laugh like a retard. Not a big deal. But if you imagine you’re making any particular points, you’re wrong.
all of my points are practical. Practicality is my thing. This is why people like you stereotype and try to attack me using generalities instead of specifics. If you tried to get specific you’d get schooled.

He is harmless. Don’t you right wingnuts look for inept stagnation from our federal government?! Biden should be a dream. What exactly do you want to see from him. Lighting speed progress on tackling his agenda?!

Brandon is brainless. That’s different than harmless. You are on the verge of a good point. I don’t want him to accomplish his agenda. That’s true. But he managed (or his handlers manage) to do some harm despite that. And the reason he couldn’t accomplish even worse damage is that he had a group within his own Party that stymied him (that is, they stymied the DNC agenda his handlers were seeking).
all of my points are practical. Practicality is my thing. This is why people like you stereotype and try to attack me using generalities instead of specifics. If you tried to get specific you’d get schooled.
Your points don’t exist. You’re pointless. You’re another Oblio. I haven’t attacked you. I just call bullshit on you. There’s a difference there, too. You couldn’t school anybody on anything.

Yours, if you can't discern Biden's.

Would you like a side of russian collusion with your metamucil?

Again, Russian collusion has been proven, but YOU continue to parrot Donald Trumps lies and Russian propaganda.

You have Roger Stone convicted to lying to the FBI about his ties to the Russian hacker who hacked the DNC, and with Julian Assange from WikiLeaks. Roger Stone was tweeting about what was in the Podesta emails 2 hours BEFORE WikiLeaks posted them to their website.

Paul Manafort plead guilty to handing over the Republican voter database to a man he had been warned was a Russian agent.

And Donald Trump pardoned both of them.

Brandon is brainless. That’s different than harmless. You are on the verge of a good point. I don’t want him to accomplish his agenda. That’s true. But he managed (or his handlers manage) to do some harm despite that. And the reason he couldn’t accomplish even worse damage is that he had a group within his own Party that stymied him (that is, they stymied the DNC agenda his handlers were seeking).

Your points don’t exist. You’re pointless. You’re another Oblio. I haven’t attacked you. I just call bullshit on you. There’s a difference there, too. You couldn’t school anybody on anything.
So your first response directly knowledges my point and your second response says my points don’t exist. Ok buddy!!!

Forum List

Back