🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay, lets pass a law that all should bare weapons.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What if we all carried......good idea, right? How do you penetrate the massive armour these nuts wear to carry out these mass murders? What if someone had drawn their gun, and keep in mind, in a time of panic, you have to point on......unless you got his face....how the hell does he fall?

People who are hell fire bent on murder....PREPARE THEMSELVES, FOLKS!!

What if we all carried......good idea, right? How do you penetrate the massive armour these nuts wear to carry out these mass murders? What if someone had drawn their gun, and keep in mind, in a time of panic, you have to point on......unless you got his face....how the hell does he fall?

Sure...
thug_sideways_pistol_aim.jpg
sniper.jpg

Game on...

Head shot? No problem.

"Okay, lets pass a law that all should bare weapons......."

Open Carry?

Works for me.

We went through that phase in the old west and changed that paradigm to an unarmed model. One should ask why.

So the areas with the strictest gun laws should be the safest. Right?

Shulda included a flashing neon sign reading "trap ahead" :)

Wild west was wild because of all the guns. That we don't still have that sort of society tells me people got fed up with it.

I have a supply of steel core ammo that will penetrate that cheap body armor shit that these assholes but off the internet.

Open Carry?

Works for me.
That's what I'm thinking...
1369021136_9753_Open-carry.jpg
Open carry.jpg

Are you drunk?

Head shot? No problem.

No need for a head shot if you start with the right caliber.

Such as a .500 S&W
300px-S%26W500.jpg

(That coin is the size of a quarter.)

Must admit I prefer my S&W Model 29.

S%26W_Model_29-2.jpg

A lot like this, except mine has different grips and, because my uncle carried it daily for most of 20 years, the finish is nowhere near that nice. :smile:

Open Carry?

Works for me.
Or maybe just take off their clothes.

A lot of sick right wingers on this thread...Good thing they're simply masturbating one another and are off the streets..

Should someone tell the O/P that its "bear" and not "bare"???

Nahhhh, let these nitwits remain stupid.

Forum List

Back