Okay, so who's right?

Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?
Trump has it right.
You kiss Trump's ass while kisses Putin's ass. The Russian dictator is not our friend, Tehon.
There is no good reason why he couldn't be.
His goals are different than ours.
His goals are no different than mine. If you are in alignment with the US government then you are part of the problem.

Putin wants cooperation Jake. You have been brainwashed by Western media therefore you can't see it. The US government doesn't want cooperation, they expect subservience.

Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?
I like Paul Ryan.

I was hoping he would take over the RNC and run for POTUS this time.

But I guess he likes his job as the #3 man enough.

I hope he will run for POTUS in 2020.

Putin wants cooperation Jake. You have been brainwashed by Western media therefore you can't see it. The US government doesn't want cooperation, they expect subservience.
Putin wants Ukraine.

Then who knows what else next?

Reminds me of Adolf.

Reminds me of the Kaiser too.

Putin wants Ukraine.

Then who knows what else next?

Reminds me of Adolf.

Reminds me of the Kaiser too.
You have been brainwashed also.

Who's right? It sure as hell ain't you, with these false natratives / bs questions. :p

You could just as easily admitted that you have no fucking clue on how to answer the original question....instead you chose to be...once again.....an asshole.........................

Ryan is certainly SANER than the charlatan, orange clown.....but, Trump's base will just label Ryan a RINO.

^ This is your brain on infowars.

You are so fucking delusional. If you want to know what it's like to live under a regime that not only expects but demands subservience, move your ungrateful ass to Russia.

Putin has MAJOR internal problems...starting with the failing Russian economy.....Like any wanna-be despot, he is trying to divert the attention of the Russian people from a shit economy to re-establishing a semblance of the Soviet Union........The ONLY stumbling block for Russia, is NATO and Putin well knows he has an ally in Trump's anti-NATO rhetoric.

The question is, when is Ryan going to recant his support for Trump? Until he does that, he remains a conviction-free coward.

True....Ryan is caught in quite a dilemma....He'll stay as far away from any microphone as possible.

You are so fucking delusional. If you want to know what it's like to live under a regime that not only expects but demands subservience, move your ungrateful ass to Russia.
Ungrateful for what?

Ungrateful for what?

Ungrateful for living in a democracy. Move to Russia.

Ungrateful for what?

I thought I was aloud to speak my mind in this country. I'm exercising my rights, don't like what I am saying then explain to me how I'm wrong. I can defend my position.

Ungrateful for what?

I thought I was aloud to speak my mind in this country. I'm exercising my rights, don't like what I am saying then explain to me how I'm wrong. I can defend my position.

Indeed, you are allowed that here. Try doing that in Russia.

First thing you'll need to do to be taken halfway serious, is to try writing in a bit better English.

First thing you'll need to do to be taken halfway serious, is to try writing in a bit better English.
Thank you for correcting my English. Allowed.

Ungrateful for what?

Indeed, you are allowed that here. Try doing that in Russia.
I live here so what is acceptable in Russia isn't necessarily of my greatest concern. It's fairly certain though that building up NATO forces on the Russian border won't do anything to make life more enjoyable for Russians.

life more enjoyable for Russians.

What WILL make "life more enjoyable for Russians" is to overthrow the despotic regime of Putin....but like most despotic regimes, it won't be easy since dissidents in that country wind up dead or in prison.

Forum List

Back