Okay, so who's right?

It is none of your f'ing business George W Bush.

I'm not calling for our intervention, Russia is a hell of a lot more familiar with revolutions than we could ever be. Just give it a few more drops in oil prices and the utilization of alternative energy and Russia's economy will collapse....When was the last time you bought something that stated, :"Made in Russia"?

It is none of your f'ing business George W Bush.

I'm not calling for our intervention, Russia is a hell of a lot more familiar with revolutions than we could ever be. Just give it a few more drops in oil prices and the utilization of alternative energy and Russia's economy will collapse....When was the last time you bought something that stated, :"Made in Russia"?
The price of oil is not going down any more, the Russian economy is stabilized for the most part. The Russian people show more support for their leader than we do here. Putin isn't going anywhere. Putin even kicked George Soros out of the country to prevent any chance of a color revolution. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?

Here. Before knocking Trump about his "let's be friends with Russia" comments, you should probably explain why the Obama Administration sees it necessary to partner up with them to enforce a cease fire. I thought they were our enemies? How, then, is Russia our enemy when we're making deals and forming military partnerships with them? Given that, why do you still think Trump is wrong when he said what he said? Amid the firestorm people like you have fueled over Trump's comments, why aren't you condemning this?

Now doesn't this make you look foolish?

US, Russia Seal Syria Cease-Fire, New Military Partnership

Last edited:
Oil is not going down any more, the Russian economy is stabilized for the most part. The Russian people show more support for their leader than we do here. Putin isn't going anywhere. Putin even kicked George Soros out of the country to prevent any chance of a color revolution. Deal with it.

Russia's Economy in 2016

Falling oil prices and sanctions drive home the need for structural economic reform in Russia.

Russia's Economy in 2016

Why the Russian Economy Is Tumbling

Low oil prices and international sanctions have crippled Russia’s economy. The country has been operating at a deficit since 2012, and its Reserve Fund is slated to run out by 2017. Last week, the World Bank warned that the poverty rate in Russia is rising sharply.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/12/world/europe/russian-economy-tumbling.html?_r=0

Russia’s Great Shift Downward
Putin has shown little interest in changing the economic model.

Here. Before knocking Trump about his "let's be friends with Russia" comments, you should probably explain why the Obama Administration sees it necessary to partner up with them to enforce a cease fire? I thought they were our enemies? How is Russia our enemy when we're making deals and forming military partnerships with them? Given that, why do you still think Trump is wrong when he said what he said? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? Given the firestorm over Trump's comments, why aren't you condemning this?

Proof that we don't need the nut Trump and his nutty cult nor the GOP to get things done in the ME.

Here. Before knocking Trump about his "let's be friends with Russia" comments, you should probably explain why the Obama Administration sees it necessary to partner up with them to enforce a cease fire? How is Russia our enemy when we're making deals and forming military partnerships with them? Given that, why do you still think Trump is wrong when he said what he said? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

EXACTLY how does the above make you morons arrive at the "conclusion" that Trump is correct when he states that Putin is a better leader than Obama???

Here. Before knocking Trump about his "let's be friends with Russia" comments, you should probably explain why the Obama Administration sees it necessary to partner up with them to enforce a cease fire? I thought they were our enemies? How is Russia our enemy when we're making deals and forming military partnerships with them? Given that, why do you still think Trump is wrong when he said what he said? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite? Given the firestorm over Trump's comments, why aren't you condemning this?

You forgot to answer the question in the OP. Pick one.

Proof that we don't need the nut Trump and his nutty cult nor the GOP to get things done in the ME.

See, you can't answer me. You can only issue a deflection. So, why is the Obama administration making deals with Russia? Hmmm? I thought Russia was the bad guy?

No.

I will defer to the judgement of the Obama administration.

Here. Before knocking Trump about his "let's be friends with Russia" comments, you should probably explain why the Obama Administration sees it necessary to partner up with them to enforce a cease fire. I thought they were our enemies? How, then, is Russia our enemy when we're making deals and forming military partnerships with them? Given that, why do you still think Trump is wrong when he said what he said? Amid the firestorm people like you have fueled over Trump's comments, why aren't you condemning this?

Looks like Obama's a better leader than Trump thinks he is.

See, you can't answer me. You can only issue a deflection. So, why is the Obama administration making deals with Russia? Hmmm? I thought Russia was the bad guy?

The Soviet Union was the bad guy in WWII.

Oil is not going down any more, the Russian economy is stabilized for the most part. The Russian people show more support for their leader than we do here. Putin isn't going anywhere. Putin even kicked George Soros out of the country to prevent any chance of a color revolution. Deal with it.

Russia's Economy in 2016

Falling oil prices and sanctions drive home the need for structural economic reform in Russia.

Russia's Economy in 2016

Why the Russian Economy Is Tumbling

Low oil prices and international sanctions have crippled Russia’s economy. The country has been operating at a deficit since 2012, and its Reserve Fund is slated to run out by 2017. Last week, the World Bank warned that the poverty rate in Russia is rising sharply.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/04/12/world/europe/russian-economy-tumbling.html?_r=0

Putin has shown little interest in changing the economic model.

Russian Economy Edges Near End of Recession as Contraction Eases
Russia’s economy contracted the least since it slipped into recession at the start of last year as industry and farming added to oil’s biggest quarterly gain since 2009 to steady the world’s biggest energy exporter.

No.

Which means you support Obama, not Trump.

Here. Before knocking Trump about his "let's be friends with Russia" comments, you should probably explain why the Obama Administration sees it necessary to partner up with them to enforce a cease fire? How is Russia our enemy when we're making deals and forming military partnerships with them? Given that, why do you still think Trump is wrong when he said what he said? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite?

EXACTLY how does the above make you morons arrive at the "conclusion" that Trump is correct when he states that Putin is a better leader than Obama???

I'm not endorsing anyone's opinion about whether Russia is good or bad. I'm pointing out how none of you even noticed or refused to acknowledge the Obama administration is forming military partnerships with Russia to fight ISIS, but still think Trump was wrong when he said that stuff about Putin and Russia.

I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy. Own it.

No.

Which means you support Obama, not Trump.

Apparently you're so abysmally dense that you can't recognize sarcasm.

It is normally liberals like you deferring to Obama's judgement, so I would think you would have done so regarding the military partnership the Obama Administration has brokered with Russia. However, it seems, it's only okay when Obama does or says the same things as Trump.

but still think Trump was wrong when he said that stuff about Putin and Russia.

I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy. Own it.

NOooooooo....I'll type slowly so that you can understand......

We are reacting to Trump stating that Putin is a STRONGER leader than Obama has been for the U.S.

Now, given this cease-fire accord, what would YOU say back to Trump???

Forum List

Back