Okay, so who's right?

Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?

I haven't seen any evidence that any Republicans, let alone Trump, worship Putin.

Communists suck, all of them. It's been the left that has seemed to adore Russia and other commie countries, like Cuba. Obama praised commies for their control of the media and other things. One jackass leftie said the bread lines were a positive thing.

It's one thing to take note of Putin's strength and his resolve to defend his country. . Those things are separate from fucked up ideology.

Quite a few countries have considered terrorist attacks as an act of war and retaliated accordingly. Saying they are right is not adoration of leaders or government. No one is wrong or right all the time. Putin doesn't lead from behind and he doesn't take shit. Damn shame he's a fucking commie or he might be admirable. As it is, much of what he does is just creepy but I wouldn't object if he and others went after terrorists. ISIS and all other radicals who murder people need to have their ass kicked. Our liberals think we should give them a hug and a job. So, the Obama administration hates Putin, not communism, because Putin makes Obama look small and he has zero tolerance for radical Muslims.

An enemy of your enemy is temporarily your friend, but when all is said and done, they are still your enemy.

The left is only pissed because Putin made Obama look like a whiny baby. They still love the communist bullshit, though. I think it's fair to say that Obama loves Russia, at least when it comes to their controlling government. Of course, Putin is just the king commie and that makes him deplorable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back