Okay, so who's right?

As always I am voting for Johnson. HRC has hit a bad spot, yes, and watch her grasp Donnie and pull him down with her.
your idiocy is confirmed. pot head Johnson has zero chance, but feel free to waste your vote.
You have given us three years of hilarity at your expense, and I am glad you are not slowing down. An informed, moral American, imo, cannot vote for either of them.

as I said, feel free to waste your vote, no one cares who you vote for or what lunacy is revolving around in your tiny brain.

Either the hildebeast or Trump will be the next president. If Hillary wins, Kaine will be president because she is too sick to hold the office for 4 years. Do you really want that idiot running the country?
Do you really want someone like Trump who has shown he is absolutely erratic and megalomaniacal?

Trump has been a successful businessman for his entire life. One does not achieve that level of success by being erratic or megalomaniacal. It is true that all politicians are narcissists. That's just the way it is.

Trump is exactly what the country needs. He knows how to win, he knows how to manage money, he owes no favors to special interests or foreign powers.

Clinton is the poster child for political corruption and malfeasance.

he knows how to manage money

giphy.gif

your idiocy is confirmed. pot head Johnson has zero chance, but feel free to waste your vote.
You have given us three years of hilarity at your expense, and I am glad you are not slowing down. An informed, moral American, imo, cannot vote for either of them.

as I said, feel free to waste your vote, no one cares who you vote for or what lunacy is revolving around in your tiny brain.

Either the hildebeast or Trump will be the next president. If Hillary wins, Kaine will be president because she is too sick to hold the office for 4 years. Do you really want that idiot running the country?
Do you really want someone like Trump who has shown he is absolutely erratic and megalomaniacal?

Trump has been a successful businessman for his entire life. One does not achieve that level of success by being erratic or megalomaniacal. It is true that all politicians are narcissists. That's just the way it is.

Trump is exactly what the country needs. He knows how to win, he knows how to manage money, he owes no favors to special interests or foreign powers.

giphy.gif

are you a multi billionaire? Do you employ thousands of people? He is and does.

The Russian people are good people. There is no reason why we cannot have good mutually productive relations with Russia.
Astute observation Red. I listened an interview with some former Secret Service Agents from the Cold War and they said that the best relationship the organization had was with the KGB. He said they were humble, forthcoming, and there was an unspoken mutual realization that they were all in it together and needed to protect the leaders to avoid an incident that could lead to nuclear fall out.

Conversely - they said their worst relationship was with the Israeli security forces. The agents said the Israeli's were very arrogant. Felt that they knew everything about security and that the Secret Service needed to bow to their every whim.

giphy.gif

I think it is only fair though Red to recognize that it all came from daddy and he has done an astounding job of blowing the wealth, bankrupting organizations, and being forced to resort to scamming people to keep his operation afloat. He's not exactly one of the best business minds the U.S. has ever produced.

giphy.gif

I think it is only fair though Red to recognize that it all came from daddy and he has done an astounding job of blowing the wealth, bankrupting organizations, and being forced to resort to scamming people to keep his operation afloat. He's not exactly one of the best business minds the U.S. has ever produced.

he has turned a few million into a few billion. the rest of your post is left wing bullshit and lies. Letting a failing company go through a bankruptcy is the best thing for the company, the employees, and its creditors. GM and Chrysler would have been much better off if they had gone through bankruptcy-----------------but the UAW might be out of business and that is why the govt bailed them out----------to save the union.

giphy.gif

he has turned a few million into a few billion. the rest of your post is left wing bullshit and lies. Letting a failing company go through a bankruptcy is the best thing for the company, the employees, and its creditors. GM and Chrysler would have been much better off if they had gone through bankruptcy-----------------but the UAW might be out of business and that is why the govt bailed them out----------to save the union.
Patriot kicked your butt. It is all true. And, no, the car companies would not have been better off going through bankruptcy.

Liberals aren't the ones defending Putin, please stop lying.
Donald Trump is a liberal sweetie. I would highly recommend doing some research on this before forcing me to expose your lack of knowledge in front of everyone.
You are revealing your linear ill-conceived thinking again. Ryan is a conservative and happens to be correct. Putin is a RW fascist who is enamored with authoritarianism, as are many of our regressive Alt Right crazies who support Donald. You are right, though, Patriot, than Trump is certainly no conservative.
^^^^^ a perfect example of ill conceived thinking, and ignorance of what is really going on in the world.
You are entitled to your silly thinking, blowfish. You are an Alt Right crazy, after all.

"alt right"
another meaningless term created by the desperate dem/libs and their corrupt candidate.

Maybe Breitbart should stop using it to describe itself then.

[Letting a failing company go through a bankruptcy is the best thing for the company, the employees, and its creditors.
Actually Red....the best thing for a company is to be successful and avoid the horrible mismanagement that leads to bankruptcy.

You keep trying to give the example of GM as the reason for why Trump is awesome. That's like giving Adolf Hitler as an example for why Saddam Hussein is awesome. Yes - GM would have been a billion times better off filing for bankruptcy (or closing their doors). But the fact that you need to point to one of the biggest failed entities of the modern era to support Trump speaks volumes.

Why aren't you comparing Trump to Berkshire Hathaway? Or Microsoft? Or Apple? Oh yeah...because those organizations have flourished and didn't require bankruptcy for mismanagement by leadership.

giphy.gif

Patriot kicked your butt. It is all true. And, no, the car companies would not have been better off going through bankruptcy.

more BS. A structured bankruptcy of the car companies would have resulted in several smaller more efficient companies, the employees could have chosen which company to work for and the creditors would have received a % settlement. BUT, each of those new companies would have to have had a union representation vote, and that scared the livin shit out of the UAW and the DNC, hence the taxpayer funded bailout to save the UAW and its contributions to the DNC----------that, my little friend, is what the bailout was all about.

[Letting a failing company go through a bankruptcy is the best thing for the company, the employees, and its creditors.
Actually Red....the best thing for a company is to be successful and avoid the horrible mismanagement that leads to bankruptcy.

You keep trying to give the example of GM as the reason for why Trump is awesome. That's like giving Adolf Hitler as an example for why Saddam Hussein is awesome. Yes - GM would have been a billion times better off filing for bankruptcy (or closing their doors). But the fact that you need to point to one of the biggest failed entities of the modern era to support Trump speaks volumes.

Why aren't you comparing Trump to Berkshire Hathaway? Or Microsoft? Or Apple? Oh yeah...because those organizations have flourished and didn't require bankruptcy for mismanagement by leadership.

3 small Trump companies went through bankruptcy. The vast majority of his companies are making good profits, paying good wages, and providing good benefits to employees and shareholders.

You lefties make it sound like the entire Trump enterprise went bankrupt, and that is far from what actually happened.

you are also full of shit on the GM bailout as I explained in my previous post.

Redfish is the last person to be discussing about the car companies and the bail out. It's his opinion, that's fine, and it is meaningless.

3 small Trump companies went through bankruptcy. The vast majority of his companies are making good profits, paying good wages, and providing good benefits to employees and shareholders.

You lefties make it sound like the entire Trump enterprise went bankrupt, and that is far from what actually happened.

Lefty? I'm a Constitutional conservative chief. And Trump has bankrupted SIX companies - not three. And where am I "full of shit on GM"? I've said they should have been left to go out of business or filed for bankruptcy.

You are the quintessential liberal. You're supporting a life-long progressive and you resort to lying when the truth isn't flattering for your candidate.

Lefty? I'm a Constitutional conservative chief. And Trump has bankrupted SIX companies - not three. And where am I "full of shit on GM"? I've said they should have been left to go out of business or filed for bankruptcy.

You are the quintessential liberal. You're supporting a life-long progressive and you resort to lying when the truth isn't flattering for your candidate.
The right and constitutional conservatives lie like thieves in court, too, kid.

Redfish is the last person to be discussing about the car companies and the bail out. It's his opinion, that's fine, and it is meaningless.

Its not my opinion, its fact. anyone with a lick of sense knows that the bailout was to save the UAW, not GM and Chrysler.

bankruptcy is the best solution for a failing business. GM and Chrysler, their employees, and their creditors would all have been much better off if they had gone through bankruptcy proceedings. who would have been worse off? the UAW.

and who are you supporting? you claim to be a constitutional conservative, then who is your candidate? the hildebeast? pot head Johnson? crazy Dr Stein?

If you are truly what you say you are then there is only one option, Trump.

3 small Trump companies went through bankruptcy. The vast majority of his companies are making good profits, paying good wages, and providing good benefits to employees and shareholders. You lefties make it sound like the entire Trump enterprise went bankrupt, and that is far from what actually happened. you are also full of shit on the GM bailout as I explained in my previous post.
Lefty? I'm a Constitutional conservative chief. And Trump has bankrupted SIX companies - not three. And where am I "full of shit on GM"? I've said they should have been left to go out of business or filed for bankruptcy. You are the quintessential liberal. You're supporting a life-long progressive and you resort to lying when the truth isn't flattering for your candidate.

bankruptcy is the best solution for a failing business. GM and Chrysler, their employees, and their creditors would all have been much better off if they had gone through bankruptcy proceedings. who would have been worse off? the UAW.

and who are you supporting? you claim to be a constitutional conservative, then who is your candidate? the hildebeast? pot head Johnson? crazy Dr Stein?

If you are truly what you say you are then there is only one option, Trump.
Neither Trump nor Clinton are any answer except to people who don't get it.

Regardless of whom is elected, America begins the next morning to impeach them or make them an ineffective one-term president that accomplishes nothing.

Last edited:

Its not my opinion, its fact. anyone with a lick of sense knows that the bailout was to save the UAW, not GM and Chrysler.
That is merely your uninformed opinion.

No, its based on the facts related to the car companies at the time, what would have happened to the union after a bankruptcy and what would have happened to the union's contributions to the DNC if the union became much smaller and less powerful.

Those are the views of economists of all stripes who, unlike you, actually understand what was going on at the time.

your opinion and my opinion have no value here, what I posted is fact.

Forum List

Back