Okay, so who's right?

HappyJoy, you know that we all suspect you are Mika B from Morning Joe.

Because Trump is running as a conservative? Not my problem...unless the right gets him elected.

Trump is running as a Republican, certainly NOT as a conservative.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Trump is running as a conservative who went to war against the GOP.

That doesn't mean he is a conservative, only that he's convinced the idiots among them to vote for him.

That doesn't mean he is a conservative, only that he's convinced the idiots among them to vote for him.

The job of a CON MAN is precisely that;...convincing idiots to either shell out money or do the con-man's bidding

He's so good at being a conman that he's convinced the far right to praise a former KGB agent. If in 2008 Obama had praised the leader of Russia he'd be called a communist. Or, should I say he'd be called a communist twice as much.

Because Trump is running as a conservative? Not my problem...unless the right gets him elected.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Trump is running as a conservative who went to war against the GOP.

Beats the hell out of Hillary. Only a braindead fool would possibly vote for that bought and paid for used up old hag.

The job of a CON MAN is precisely that;...convincing idiots to either shell out money or do the con-man's bidding

He's so good at being a conman that he's convinced the far right to praise a former KGB agent. If in 2008 Obama had praised the leader of Russia he'd be called a communist. Or, should I say he'd be called a communist twice as much.
He is a communist.

Beats the hell out of Hillary. Only a braindead fool would possibly vote for that bought and paid for used up old hag.

See? Trump is who votes for him. He's a conservative and it's going to take liberals to ensure he's not elected.

Thanks SmokeaALib (fyi, kind of a homoerotic name, btw) for standing in for one of the duped.

He is a communist.

:badgrin:

Or, should I say he'd be called a communist twice as much.

The most "difficult" part for right wingers (like SmokeA) is how they could call Obama both a communist AND a Muslim......But, of course, most of them are too dumb to even know if there's a link between religious and communist tenets.

The most "difficult" part for right wingers (like SmokeA) is how they could call Obama both a communist AND a Muslim......But, of course, most of them are too dumb to even know if there's a link between religious and communist tenets.

They are not the brightest bunch.

And Obammy hasn't given him multiple passes in the last 8 years?

Come on now think for yourself

He hasn't. Since 2008 the United States has only grown stronger economically, Russia is still a shit hole.

I'ts a "shit hole" you dreaming about :) We have losses in percents, but economics becomes localized (because of sanctions), but quantity and quality of vacancies is growing, even with a lot of refugees from Ukraine...
So, you continue to feed China and other Eastern countries, having millions of unemployment...

Yeah, partly because of sanctions, the real democracies don't want to deal with Russia's shit. You guys should vote him out...oh, that's right, it's not up to Russians.

What do you know about real democracy? Russia had democracy traditions for a centuries, when USA wasn't created yet :)))

image007.jpg

Thanks for the history lesson, go tell Putin to fuck himself and see what happens.

Ok, I'll tell to tovarisch Putin your view of situation ;)

Lol you brainwashed libstains supporting hillary discredits any of your posts that discredits anybody.

He hasn't. Since 2008 the United States has only grown stronger economically, Russia is still a shit hole.

I'ts a "shit hole" you dreaming about :) We have losses in percents, but economics becomes localized (because of sanctions), but quantity and quality of vacancies is growing, even with a lot of refugees from Ukraine...
So, you continue to feed China and other Eastern countries, having millions of unemployment...

Yeah, partly because of sanctions, the real democracies don't want to deal with Russia's shit. You guys should vote him out...oh, that's right, it's not up to Russians.

What do you know about real democracy? Russia had democracy traditions for a centuries, when USA wasn't created yet :)))

image007.jpg

Thanks for the history lesson, go tell Putin to fuck himself and see what happens.

Sounds like a dumb threat. I guess that kind of proves my point.

Speaking of that....(above)

Over the weekend a WashPost/ABC poll was released and it wasn't very kind to the so-called "deplorable-bunch"..Here's an excerpt about the Trump acolytes' bigotry..

......What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this [about Trump's bigotry]. At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased, is white men without a college degree.

Lol you brainwashed libstains supporting hillary discredits any of your posts that discredits anybody.

You don't really have a clear point to make do you? Just these grandiose statements that don't require you to have a grasp of the conversation. I guess when Trump when full derp it opened up the floodgates for his little minions to do the same.

image007.jpg

Ha-ha, you're just like a rabbit, seeing threat anywhere! :) The world is really big and scary, it includes Putin and so on.... Boom! :)

Speaking of that....(above)

Over the weekend a WashPost/ABC poll was released and it wasn't very kind to the so-called "deplorable-bunch"..Here's an excerpt about the Trump acolytes' bigotry..

......What’s more, majorities of college educated white men and non-college white women also believe this [about Trump's bigotry]. At this point, the only group of voters that doesn’t think Trump is biased, is white men without a college degree.

The trailer park posse.

image007.jpg

Ha-ha, you're just like a rabbit, seeing threat anywhere! :) The world is really big and scary, it includes Putin and so on.... Boom! :)

Not a serious threat, I assumed you were making a joke about it. Still proves my point.

You don't really have a clear point to make do you? Just these grandiose statements that don't require you to have a grasp of the conversation. I guess when Trump when full derp it opened up the floodgates for his little minions to do the same.
Lol Hillary is done. It's over. Time to get a job.

What else you got? If you want to hurt my feelings then stop being a little bitch about it and do it.

What else you got? If you want to hurt my feelings then stop being a little bitch about it and do it.
Lol I don't give a shit about your feelings.
Just don't pick your nose.
Your head might cave in.

Forum List

Back