Okay, so who's right?

there is certainly some truth to that, but it seems much more prevalent on the left than on the right. How else can support of Hillary Clinton be explained? A proven liar, a proven criminal, a proven thief, a proven incompetent, and now a proven mentally and physically sick human being. Other than propaganda, how can anyone support such a defective human being?
I have seen an awakening of sorts on the right but it doesn't appear to be a full realization of reality. The right has just glommed onto a new authority figure who appears to be nothing more than a demagogue.

demagogue? how is a successful businessman, who is not a politician, doesn't need the job, and is using a lot of his own money a demagogue? Were Washington and Lincoln demagogues?

Maybe you don't like the media created persona of Trump, that's fine. But he is exactly what this country needs right now. Someone who owes no favors to special interests or foreign power brokers and who can do what is needed without fear of blackmail.

Hillary can be blackmailed by any number of groups, including the Saudis, Soros, China, and every hacker in the world who has her "lost" emails.
Yes.....a demagogue.

A demagogue /ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ (from Greek δημαγωγός, a popular leader, a leader of the mob, from δῆμος, people, populace, the commons + ἀγωγός leading, leader)[1] or rabble-rouser is a leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation.[1][2][3][4] Demagogues have usually advocated immediate, violent action to address a national crisis while accusing moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness or disloyalty.

It is Trump's persona that I don't like. I don't believe the media has distorted it but as I don't have cable/satelite maybe I'm not the best judge. And he lacks the one thing I think is critical to the job, intelligence.

it takes intelligence, strategy, and the ability to work with all kinds of people to create a multi billion dollar company. You are making your decisions based or a false characterization created by the media and the jealous leftists.

the exploitation of prejudice is what is being practiced by the hildebeast. prejudice against whites, Christians, successful people, independent people, jews, southerners, and anyone else who does not bow to the gods or political correctness.

you seem like a smart person, but you are missing what is actually going on.
I think I have a fairly good handle on what is going on and I am basing my impressions of Trump on my own observations. Public speaking exposes him to these criticisms to say nothing of his history in business.

His history in business? Being successful and making a lot of money and creating thousands of jobs? Wow, how awful.

What exactly do you expect to find in his tax returns? Tell us what you think is in them that is so terrible. What are you looking for?

he gets audited every year, don't you think the IRS would be all over him if he was cheating?

But I do understand the tax return demands. The dems will pull out one page from hundreds, make up lies about what it says, and try to take the discussion off of Hillary's lying, corruption, and ill health. You are fooling no one.

Leader-------------look up the meaning of the word. you are making a fool of yourself.

Give it up, Tuna.............Pol Pot and Stalin were also effective "leaders".....

Yes, they were and that's exactly the point. glad you finally got it.
You are still belly up in the stream of life.
watching you flounder and gasp as your beloved Hillary chokes and gasps. LOL, you amuse me with your partisan bullshit and failed attempts at insulting your betters.
As always I am voting for Johnson. HRC has hit a bad spot, yes, and watch her grasp Donnie and pull him down with her.

your idiocy is confirmed. pot head Johnson has zero chance, but feel free to waste your vote.

Give it up, Tuna.............Pol Pot and Stalin were also effective "leaders".....

Yes, they were and that's exactly the point. glad you finally got it.
You are still belly up in the stream of life.
watching you flounder and gasp as your beloved Hillary chokes and gasps. LOL, you amuse me with your partisan bullshit and failed attempts at insulting your betters.
As always I am voting for Johnson. HRC has hit a bad spot, yes, and watch her grasp Donnie and pull him down with her.
your idiocy is confirmed. pot head Johnson has zero chance, but feel free to waste your vote.
You have given us three years of hilarity at your expense, and I am glad you are not slowing down. An informed, moral American, imo, cannot vote for either of them.

Last edited:
Putin has always been Putin. Always a threat to disrupt our interests. The main difference now is that the Republican appears ready and willing to give Putin a pass.

And Obammy hasn't given him multiple passes in the last 8 years?

Come on now think for yourself

He hasn't. Since 2008 the United States has only grown stronger economically, Russia is still a shit hole.

I'ts a "shit hole" you dreaming about :) We have losses in percents, but economics becomes localized (because of sanctions), but quantity and quality of vacancies is growing, even with a lot of refugees from Ukraine...
So, you continue to feed China and other Eastern countries, having millions of unemployment...

Yeah, partly because of sanctions, the real democracies don't want to deal with Russia's shit. You guys should vote him out...oh, that's right, it's not up to Russians.

What do you know about real democracy? Russia had democracy traditions for a centuries, when USA wasn't created yet :)))

image007.jpg

Thanks for the history lesson, go tell Putin to fuck himself and see what happens.

And Obammy hasn't given him multiple passes in the last 8 years?

Come on now think for yourself

He hasn't. Since 2008 the United States has only grown stronger economically, Russia is still a shit hole.

I'ts a "shit hole" you dreaming about :) We have losses in percents, but economics becomes localized (because of sanctions), but quantity and quality of vacancies is growing, even with a lot of refugees from Ukraine...
So, you continue to feed China and other Eastern countries, having millions of unemployment...

Yeah, partly because of sanctions, the real democracies don't want to deal with Russia's shit. You guys should vote him out...oh, that's right, it's not up to Russians.

What do you know about real democracy? Russia had democracy traditions for a centuries, when USA wasn't created yet :)))

image007.jpg

Thanks for the history lesson, go tell Putin to fuck himself and see what happens.
^^^ That

Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?
Paul Ryan. Vladimir Putin is a serious dirt-bag and an authoritarian who very much mirrors Sadam Hussein (though not quite as bad). It's not at all surprising that a life-long liberal like Donald Trump would admire an authoritarian.

Paul Ryan. Vladimir Putin is a serious dirt-bag and an authoritarian who very much mirrors Sadam Hussein (though not quite as bad). It's not at all surprising that a life-long liberal like Donald Trump would admire an authoritarian.

Liberals aren't the ones defending Putin, please stop lying.

Donald Trump is a liberal sweetie. I would highly recommend doing some research on this before forcing me to expose your lack of knowledge in front of everyone.

Donald Trump is a liberal sweetie. I would highly recommend doing some research on this before forcing me to expose your lack of knowledge in front of everyone.

You should talk to all the far right posters on this board defending Putin. That was the point of my post.

Also, Trump isn't a conservative or a liberal, he just went with the more gullible side and in the general election conservatives will be voting for Trump and liberals Clinton, so stop kidding yourself.

You are revealing your linear ill-conceived thinking again. Ryan is a conservative and happens to be correct. Putin is a RW fascist who is enamored with authoritarianism, as are many of our regressive Alt Right crazies who support Donald. You are right, though, Patriot, than Trump is certainly no conservative.

You are revealing your linear ill-conceived thinking again. Ryan is a conservative and happens to be correct. Putin is a RW fascist who is enamored with authoritarianism, as are many of our regressive Alt Right crazies who support Donald. You are right, though, Patriot, than Trump is certainly no conservative.

Just to be clear, he's not a liberal either.

Also, Trump isn't a conservative or a liberal, he just went with the more gullible side and in the general election conservatives will be voting for Trump and liberals Clinton, so stop kidding yourself.
Trump isn't a liberal? Really? :lmao:

You just proved that the only gullible side is the left side of the aisle. The world has long known that anyway - but you just reaffirmed it for everyone. Trump ran as a Republican because the left made up their mind in 2008 that Hitlery Clinton would be their candidate in 2016. Seems "The Donald" is a bit more shrewd than you progressive minions as the WikiLeaks e-mails show that the Dumbocrat Party rigged the election in favor of Hitlery and fucked the Bernie Sanders campaign. Trump knew that would happen to him on the left and he wasn't about to let something that obvious come between him and power.

You just proved that the only gullible side is the left side of the aisle. The world has long known that anyway - but you just reaffirmed it for everyone. Trump ran as a Republican because the left made up their mind in 2008 that Hitlery Clinton would be their candidate in 2016. Seems "The Donald" is a bit more shrewd than you progressive minions as the WikiLeaks e-mails show that the Dumbocrat Party rigged the election in favor of Hitlery and fucked the Bernie Sanders campaign.

No, he's not. Not when he gives us a list of right wing judges he wants to place on the Surpreme court. Or wants to deport millions of immigrants, or is endorsed by the NRA or is (at least now) anti-choice. A Muslim ban isn't liberal. Wanting to steal another country's assets isn't liberal. Nothing liberal about praising Putin. He rails at the media for being liberal and he doesn't appear to be much of a fan of 'the blacks'.

He's not a liberal, he just has a bigger mouth than he does a brain and come November it will be liberals like me that help keep him out of the white house while most conservatives will be voting Trump.

You just proved that the only gullible side is the left side of the aisle. The world has long known that anyway - but you just reaffirmed it for everyone. Trump ran as a Republican because the left made up their mind in 2008 that Hitlery Clinton would be their candidate in 2016. Seems "The Donald" is a bit more shrewd than you progressive minions as the WikiLeaks e-mails show that the Dumbocrat Party rigged the election in favor of Hitlery and fucked the Bernie Sanders campaign.

No, he's not. Not when he gives us a list of right wing judges he wants to place on the Surpreme court. Or wants to deport millions of immigrants, or is endorsed by the NRA or is (at least now) anti-choice. A Muslim ban isn't liberal. Wanting to steal another country's assets isn't liberal. Nothing liberal about praising Putin. He rails at the media for being liberal and he doesn't appear to be much of a fan of 'the blacks'.

He's not a liberal, he just has a bigger mouth than he does a brain and come November it will be liberals like me that help keep him out of the white house while most conservatives will be voting Trump.

Typical progressive. Even in the face of indisputable video evidence....she still denies reality. Trump is on video calling himself a Dumbocrat, supporting liberals, supporting Hillary Clinton, and he gave massive donations to hard-core, unhinged leftists like Hiltery Clinton, Harry Reid, and others.

Sweetie...everything you just said is "liberal". Supporting authoritarians like Putin is liberal. Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton made it the #1 foreign policy of their administration to reach out to Putin and support him. Remember when they presented him with the now infamous "reset button"? Probably not since progressives live their lives ignorant and uninformed (which is exactly what the progressive masters need). Having a bigger mouth than brain is exclusively liberal. Stealing and controlling assets (of other countries or this country) is liberal. Hell, you basically just typed up the official liberal playbook.

Since you're flat out lying (democrat!) the question is moot.

Lying democrats.
The irony is that the progressive minions such as NYCarb got down on their knees and performed endless fellatio on Obama for reaching out to Putin with the "reset button". They desperately wanted relations with Putin. Now we have a candidate who appears to be pals with him and progressives are freaking out about it.

It just goes to show that they don't care about actual policy. They only care about getting anyone with a little "d" behind their name elected and anyone with a little "r" behind their name vilified.

Typical progressive. Even in the face of indisputable video evidence....she still denies reality. Trump is on video calling himself a Dumbocrat, supporting liberals, supporting Hillary Clinton, and he gave massive donations to hard-core, unhinged leftists like Hiltery Clinton, Harry Reid, and others.

I saw the videos, I gave you a list of conservative 'ideals' that he is running on now. The guy isn't a liberal or conservative, he says what he says because he thinks that's what people want to hear. He's a narcissist who has to have an opinion. It just so happens that for whatever reason, he chose to go right and be red when running for president. I personally feel he did it because of how gullible the right is. What kind of a liberal is a birther?
Sweetie...everything you just said is "liberal". Supporting authoritarians like Putin is liberal. Barack Obama and Hitlery Clinton made it the #1 foreign policy of their administration to reach out to Putin and support him. Remember when they presented him with the now infamous "reset button"? Probably not since progressives live their lives ignorant and uninformed (which is exactly what the progressive masters need). Having a bigger mouth than brain is exclusively liberal. Stealing and controlling assets (of other countries or this country) is liberal. Hell, you basically just typed up the official liberal playbook.

They reached out to Putin, they didn't suck him off because he said nice things about them. They tried to have better relations with Russia, it didn't happen, nothing wrong with trying.

Anyway, you can try all you want to convince yourself that the right isn't being taken for a ride, that Trump hasn't already (win or lose) fundamentally changed what conservatism represents, I don't care. What I can tell you is he isn't a liberal, liberals don't support him and without liberals voting against him Trump would win easily.

You guys own him for now, because you're a bunch of morons.

Forum List

Back