Okay, so who's right?

Putin is a vicious thug. Hildebeast already proved she is no match for him, let's see what Trump can do.

It would be something like this...

Attachments

• pixiz-11-09-2016-22-38-57.jpg
    pixiz-11-09-2016-22-38-57.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 32
[QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 15262893, member: 54793"What about self-determined Donbass? You didn't answer...So 'imperialism' - it's about "czarism" or "communism"? Btw, if you know history, "evil russian imperialism" helped US to keep independence from England... Do you think, it was one of a crimes of czarism?[/QUOTE]That part of the Donetz Basin culturally and history belongs to Ukraine, not Russia. Stop interfering in Ukrainian affairs, Russian. Russia's silly foreign interventionism had almost nothing to with England or its colonies in North America.

I'm not voting for Trump and I am not voting for Shillary But you can't fathom that can you? Putin is no more or less of a threat than he's ever been no matter who wins in Nov. Who knows maybe Shillary will send him a new reset button and it might even work this time
:lol: ok, sherlock

I'm not voting for Trump and I am not voting for Shillary But you can't fathom that can you? Putin is no more or less of a threat than he's ever been no matter who wins in Nov. Who knows maybe Shillary will send him a new reset button and it might even work this time
Jake please accept my condolences on Cankles departure from the race. Who do you think you will vote for now?

Yes, well, let's hear the 'Ryan is an idiot' crowd weigh in.

If they dare...
as if anyone but an idiot would ever do the speaker of the house thing, it's ridiculous, some ornamental congressman with a hammer, a glorified clock watcher. such a thing only serves to drive a man to drinking due to the sense of purposeless existence, very depressing to even think about it.
In other words, you like kissing Putin's ass.
Much like kissing Barrys ass...

Jake please accept my condolences on Cankles departure from the race. Who do you think you will vote for now?
Whoever the head of the DNC tells him to

Gary Johnson if she is or not. Unlike you, I think about these things.

That part of the Donetz Basin culturally and history belongs to Ukraine, not Russia.

It's a full lies, but it doesn't means here. Kosovo was historic part of Serbia since 14 century. Balric countries are the part of Russian Empire since 18 century. They all have rights for self-determination, why Donbass have not?

Stop interfering in Ukrainian affairs, Russian.

Just show, where Russia interfere to Ukraine...

Russia's silly foreign interventionism had almost nothing to with England or its colonies in North America.

Bradburry was wrong in 451F, there are no needs in US to burn books - you already forgot, how to read them...

That part of the Donetz Basin culturally and history belongs to Ukraine, not Russia.

It's a full lies, but it doesn't means here. Kosovo was historic part of Serbia since 14 century. Balric countries are the part of Russian Empire since 18 century. They all have rights for self-determination, why Donbass have not?

Russia's silly foreign interventionism had almost nothing to with England or its colonies in North America.

Bradburry was wrong in 451F, there are no needs in US to burn books - you already forgot, how to read them...
Your head hurting again? Read the news on Russian interference in Ukraine. You dropped the English and Russian thing. And burning books? In the US? :lol: And, unlike Russia, we can read anything and not get sent into internal exile in North Dakota.

See, you believe revised history written by Russian revisionists. You are getting better with your English (good on you), so expand your reading on these issues.

See, you believe revised history written by Russian revisionists. You are getting better with your English (good on you), so expand your reading on these issues.

I knew, you'll try to skip topic...
So what about Donbass? Doublethink?

And, after all - what is bad and threatening - czarism or communism?

You are captive of double think, sbiker.

We in the west do not trust Russia, whenever the bear looks west or southwest. Look at China all you want: the Dragon will eat you.

Too true. It's shameful really. Republicans have destroyed our educational system.

Gary Johnson if she is or not. Unlike you, I think about these things.
Oh brother Jake please stop with they lying. You are a Cankle's girl all the way...but now that she is down for the count, maybe you can vote for the Lying Indian should she get assigned the task.

Forum List

Back