Okay, so who's right?

Stupid comment: "Obammy and all the dims laughed when Romney said Russia was a danger " Who said that Russia was not a danger? Russia has been a danger for longer than some of us have been alive.

Any who dismiss Putin as harmless and any who dismiss Russia as not a danger, such as Skull Pilot and Tehon, are mentally malignant, or emotionally disadvantaged, or woefully uneducated, or any or a combination of all three.
I'm very flattered because you consider Russia is a great danger for US, but just tell me - HOW? How can Russia cause any damage to USA? :)
Disingenuous much? :lol: Go study a history book on Russia and international relations sinc 1000 CE.

Especially according to history. Almost all our "neighbors" striked first, and almost all their graves - at our territory. Offcourse, Russia is real danger for any NATO soldier, who decide to enter inside Russian territory...

But how Russia could be danger for US, if US plan to keep peace and not to start war with us? :)

Tehon and Redfish and Skull Pilot write as if they are disinfo agents for Russia.

They are not smart enough to be hired as such, based on what they have written above.

We have all seen Putin and Russia in action for a long time, engaged in protecting its own borders and trying to dominate their neighbors.

The goals are obvious.

(1) Recreation of the old USSR

(2) Dominating the Dardanelles

Any American candidate who is making eyes at Putin is dangerous.

Any attempt to say it is innocent or not dangerous to America is propaganda of the worst sort.

Ha-ha ;)) Even if it true - why do you panic? Is Putin would restored old USSR, you could tumble it down again, as it happened during Reagan times :) And what's the matter about Dardanelles? Do you really know, where they located? Which interests US have there?

We are reacting to Trump stating that Putin is a STRONGER leader than Obama has been for the U.S

To be quite honest yes, Putin is stronger as a leader than Obama. Take for instance the sureness of their leadership. Putin is sure of himself, even if it was making the wrong decision to annex Crimea, he did it. He didn't bow to political pressure, he just did it. Obama is afraid to cross that red line he drew in Syria because he was afraid he'd upset the anti-war cooks.

Think about it. I'm not endorsing anything Putin has done, not the annexation, not the crackdown on journalists or political opponents. But Putin isn't afraid of upsetting people with his decisions, whether they be good or bad.

You are confusing leadership with force. Real leaders don't need to gain compliance through threats, which is what Putin does. Putin governs through intimidation, fear and force. He maintains a psychological choke-hold over the consciousness of Russians, which is why you see this "support." It's a 100% authoritarian approach. You'll only ever see real leadership in a democratic republic. Leadership within a totalitarian regime is not leadership -- it's force. When your citizens essentially have NO CHOICE but to support you, you are not a real leader, but a bully.

Are you seriously? :)
What's the matter Sbiker, you were not aware that you were living under an authoritarian regime? Let the morons here explain it to you, of course they know.

It is amazing how people who have little to no real experience in your country know so much about it........yet they seem apparently oblivious to how their own society functions.

Frequently I remember joke about Russian Reversal :))) It really plays in very unexpective topics...

TesOPPL.jpg

Acknowledging that Putin has been effective in leading HIS country is nothing but a statement of fact.

yes, "facts" that Mr. Tuna pulls out of his ass.....

The Russian Economic Crisis: How Severe and How Long?
The economy of Russia contracted by almost 4% last year and is expected to decline further this year, according to the IMF (Economist 2016a). Russia being a resource driven economy and one of the top oil exporters globally, a large part of the downturn can certainly be explained by the collapse in oil price. Western sanctions following the illegal annexation of Crimea have apparently also contributed further to dampening economic activity.
EconoMonitor : Thoughts From Across the Atlantic » The Russian Economic Crisis: How Severe and How Long?

So. it very strange, about 86% of population still upkeep Putin? :)

Stupid comment: "Obammy and all the dims laughed when Romney said Russia was a danger " Who said that Russia was not a danger? Russia has been a danger for longer than some of us have been alive.

Any who dismiss Putin as harmless and any who dismiss Russia as not a danger, such as Skull Pilot and Tehon, are mentally malignant, or emotionally disadvantaged, or woefully uneducated, or any or a combination of all three.
I'm very flattered because you consider Russia is a great danger for US, but just tell me - HOW? How can Russia cause any damage to USA? :)
Disingenuous much? :lol: Go study a history book on Russia and international relations sinc 1000 CE.

Especially according to history. Almost all our "neighbors" striked first, and almost all their graves - at our territory. Offcourse, Russia is real danger for any NATO soldier, who decide to enter inside Russian territory... But how Russia could be danger for US, if US plan to keep peace and not to start war with us? :)
The USA has no interest in invading your territory. Ukraine is not Russian territory, is it? Or Lithuania or Latvia or Estonia? Or Poland? Or Germany? Just stay in Russia.

Especially according to history. Almost all our "neighbors" striked first, and almost all their graves - at our territory. Offcourse, Russia is real danger for any NATO soldier, who decide to enter inside Russian territory... But how Russia could be danger for US, if US plan to keep peace and not to start war with us? :)
The USA has no interest in invading your territory. Ukraine is not Russian territory, is it? Or Lithuania or Latvia or Estonia? Or Poland? Or Germany? Just stay in Russia.

Hah, we staying inside Russia - and what's the result? All world media lies about mythical "russian troopers" at Ukraine - and you believe in it because of million repeats. We just eating pop-corn and observing, while YOU in your media invading Ukraine, and Baltic countries and so on instead of us... :)

As for territories, you discuss... Ukraine now - is not Russian territory, but Donbass also - not Ukrainian. Tell the Ukraine to stop intervention against sovereign state? Or doublethink disturbs you?
Baltic countries... We BOUGHT it from Sweden. Ok, let them stay alone by cancelling commercial deals with lands by Tsar governments - so, would you return us Alaska? :) Or just another doublethink? :)
As for Poland and Germany - just remind them, all theirs problems started from agressions against Russia... No aggression - no problems...

BUT. Despite of all this reasons, Russia now stays at current borders and a way to avoid any danger from Russia is very simple and could be formulated by only four words :)

Hah, we staying inside Russia - and what's the result? All world media lies about mythical "russian troopers" at Ukraine - and you believe in it because of million repeats. We just eating pop-corn and observing, while YOU in your media invading Ukraine, and Baltic countries and so on instead of us... :)

As for territories, you discuss... Ukraine now - is not Russian territory, but Donbass also - not Ukrainian. Tell the Ukraine to stop intervention against sovereign state? Or doublethink disturbs you?
Baltic countries... We BOUGHT it from Sweden. Ok, let them stay alone by cancelling commercial deals with lands by Tsar governments - so, would you return us Alaska? :) Or just another doublethink? :)
As for Poland and Germany - just remind them, all theirs problems started from agressions against Russia... No aggression - no problems...

BUT. Despite of all this reasons, Russia now stays at current borders and a way to avoid any danger from Russia is very simple and could be formulated by only four words :)
You are such a poor propagandist. There is no question Russian troops are in Ukraine. The Baltic states have every right of self determination. You want Alaska? :lol: Leave Poland and Germany alone, and you will be fine. But if Putin continues his "czarism" against the West, Russia will get a very bloody nose.

You are such a poor propagandist. There is no question Russian troops are in Ukraine. The Baltic states have every right of self determination. You want Alaska? :lol: Leave Poland and Germany alone, and you will be fine. But if Putin continues his "czarism" against the West, Russia will get a very bloody nose.

Unless their ally gets placed in the White House, that's not going to end great. That could happen when some peoples' priorities get all fucked up and vote for unwinnable candidates.

(sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Tehon and Redfish and Skull Pilot write as if they are disinfo agents for Russia.

They are not smart enough to be hired as such, based on what they have written above.

We have all seen Putin and Russia in action for a long time, engaged in protecting its own borders and trying to dominate their neighbors.

The goals are obvious.

Any attempt to say it is innocent or not dangerous to America is propaganda of the worst sort.

Here you go again Fakey

I never said anything about the old USSR did I

I only ever mentioned your new found fear of Putin and Russia as a threat when in the last 8 years policy has demonstrated that no one in the executive branch thinks Russia is a threat
You did say: "But you have to admit Obammy didn't seem to care if he was a threat when he allowed the missile defense system in Poland to to be given up or when he knuckled under to Russia's demand that sanctions against Iran not include harsh nuclear restrictions did he?" You are clearly aware of Russia's threat to us, and I will remind you once again that Obama is not running. Comrade Trump is, and he loves Putyin.

So you are in a pickle, which is beginning to stink.

I'm in no pickle as I am not voting for Trump

But why are you so afraid of Putin all of a sudden? Because your party tells you to be that's why and when they told you not to be worried about Russia you weren't

You are a good little sheep aren't you?

There is no question Russian troops are in Ukraine.

Ok, I'm poor propagandist. So, show me them, to smash my propaganda! :)

The Baltic states have every right of self determination.

Ok, I'm with you. All states have rights of self-determination. Keep Alaska, but STOP the Ukraine from bloody intervention to self-determined Donbass! :)

Leave Poland and Germany alone

With a great pleasure! :) Tell me, when we touched them after USSR fallen? :)

But if Putin continues his "czarism" against the West, Russia will get a very bloody nose.

Ok. ok. But first define, czarism or communism? :) You know, it's a cardinally different systems :)

The goals are obvious.

Here you go again Fakey

I only ever mentioned your new found fear of Putin and Russia as a threat when in the last 8 years policy has demonstrated that no one in the executive branch thinks Russia is a threat
You did say: "But you have to admit Obammy didn't seem to care if he was a threat when he allowed the missile defense system in Poland to to be given up or when he knuckled under to Russia's demand that sanctions against Iran not include harsh nuclear restrictions did he?" You are clearly aware of Russia's threat to us, and I will remind you once again that Obama is not running. Comrade Trump is, and he loves Putyin.

But why are you so afraid of Putin all of a sudden? Because your party tells you to be that's why and when they told you not to be worried about Russia you weren't

Putin has always been Putin. Always a threat to disrupt our interests. The main difference now is that the Republican appears ready and willing to give Putin a pass.

The goals are obvious.

Here you go again Fakey

Putin has always been Putin. Always a threat to disrupt our interests. The main difference now is that the Republican appears ready and willing to give Putin a pass.

And Obammy hasn't given him multiple passes in the last 8 years?

Come on now think for yourself

The goals are obvious.

Here you go again Fakey

And Obammy hasn't given him multiple passes in the last 8 years?

You first

The goals are obvious.

Here you go again Fakey

I'm in no pickle as I am not voting for Trump. But why are you so afraid of Putin all of a sudden? Because your party tells you to be that's why and when they told you not to be worried about Russia you weren't. You are a good little sheep aren't you?
So now, Skull Pilot, who must be told by his masters how and for whom to vote, is lecturing us on sweet and lovable Putin. Oh, my.

Ok, I'm with you. All states have rights of self-determination. Keep Alaska, but STOP the Ukraine from bloody intervention to self-determined Donbass! :)

But if Putin continues his "czarism" against the West, Russia will get a very bloody nose.

Ok. ok. But first define, czarism or communism? :) You know, it's a cardinally different systems :)
sbiker, you ""smash" your own propaganda every time your post. Ukraine determines it's own affairs, not Russia. You have been very smart to stay out of Poland and Germany. We all know the history of Russian imperialism, no different under any Vlad in your history.

And Obammy hasn't given him multiple passes in the last 8 years? Come on now think for yourself
Is Obama running again? Show us exactly where Obama has given Russia passes in the last eight years?
Until Putin treated him like a little bitch, big ears loved him. Remember the more flexibility comment just four years ago?

Last edited:

sbiker, you ""smash" your own propaganda every time your post. Ukraine determines it's own affairs, not Russia. You have been very smart to stay out of Poland and Germany. We all know the history of Russian imperialism, no different under any Vlad in your history.

What about self-determined Donbass? You didn't answer...

So 'imperialism' - it's about "czarism" or "communism"?

Btw, if you know history, "evil russian imperialism" helped US to keep independence from England... Do you think, it was one of a crimes of czarism?

The goals are obvious.

Here you go again Fakey

I'm in no pickle as I am not voting for Trump. But why are you so afraid of Putin all of a sudden? Because your party tells you to be that's why and when they told you not to be worried about Russia you weren't. You are a good little sheep aren't you?
So now, Skull Pilot, who must be told by his masters how and for whom to vote, is lecturing us on sweet and lovable Putin. Oh, my.

I'm not voting for Trump and I am not voting for Shillary

But you can't fathom that can you?

Putin is no more or less of a threat than he's ever been no matter who wins in Nov.

Who knows maybe Shillary will send him a new reset button and it might even work this time

Forum List

Back