Okay, so who's right?

Paul Ryan, who thinks Putin is a bad guy, or, Donald Trump, who worships Putin?
I guess Donald Trump if he continues to be on the GOP ticket since he is the de facto republican party head until further notice.

Donald Trump is the new GOP logo. So if you're wearing that badge, you're for snuggling up to Putin; and any of the other outrageous things Trump says or does... At least that's how the voting public sees it. Paul Ryan and that Priebus guy can whine all day long about not sharing Trump's views. But at the end of the day, the throngs of barely-informed voters will see the association that was repeated in front of them the most (Obviously Trump on air time hands down) and vote their Congresspeople accordingly..

The way I see it, the GOP has about 15 days to get their shit together on this problem or their party will become permanently extinct.
Not at all, but it will go through a massive shift toward the center of 21st America along with the purge of the Alt Right from its ranks
Purge..?... I think Hitler also purged everyone who disagreed with him.

All bow to the LGBT cult.

Putin with Trump as a lap dog of Putin is a tremendous danger.

Yeah and Florida is going to be underwater in 10 years
That is why we can't have your candidates elected.
My candidates? I do not have any candidates And as far as FL goes it was supposed to be under water over a decade ago according to Al Whore
So Gore was wrong? Who cares? This is about this election, not 15 years, silly. This election in good part is about Trump's off kilter admiration about Trump.

It's just more hyperbole

Russia is not a danger according to Obammy now you're all of a sudden shitting your pants about Putin because it's something to be used to gin up the base

So fucking predictable

Putin with Trump as a lap dog of Putin is a tremendous danger.

My candidates? I do not have any candidates And as far as FL goes it was supposed to be under water over a decade ago according to Al Whore
So Gore was wrong? Who cares? This is about this election, not 15 years, silly. This election in good part is about Trump's off kilter admiration about Trump.
It's just more hyperbole Russia is not a danger according to Obammy now you're all of a sudden shitting your pants about Putin because it's something to be used to gin up the base So fucking predictable
Yes, you are, you Alt Right Clown. You make a Bold Assertion (I am going to use Iceberg Slim's excellent description of your Alt Right nonsense). Tell us exactly where the pres says Russia is not a danger. Have you ever served? If you have and say this, then you are an enemy of the American people.

We are reacting to Trump stating that Putin is a STRONGER leader than Obama has been for the U.S

To be quite honest yes, Putin is stronger as a leader than Obama. Take for instance the sureness of their leadership. Putin is sure of himself, even if it was making the wrong decision to annex Crimea, he did it. He didn't bow to political pressure, he just did it. Obama is afraid to cross that red line he drew in Syria because he was afraid he'd upset the anti-war cooks.

Think about it. I'm not endorsing anything Putin has done, not the annexation, not the crackdown on journalists or political opponents. But Putin isn't afraid of upsetting people with his decisions, whether they be good or bad.

You are confusing leadership with force. Real leaders don't need to gain compliance through threats, which is what Putin does. Putin governs through intimidation, fear and force. He maintains a psychological choke-hold over the consciousness of Russians, which is why you see this "support." It's a 100% authoritarian approach. You'll only ever see real leadership in a democratic republic. Leadership within a totalitarian regime is not leadership -- it's force. When your citizens essentially have NO CHOICE but to support you, you are not a real leader, but a bully.

Are you seriously? :)

Now, if Putin is a despot (he is). Why is Obama forming military partnerships with him?

Simple answer (and if you think you're baiting, you need a better bait).....THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND....at least temporarily.
One makes unholy alliances even with the devils to gain some measure of a peaceful resolution....Did we ally with Stalin to won WWII? Yes or No? Didn't we know that Stalin was a murderous despot also?

A keyword about Stalin here - "as you know" :))

It's just more hyperbole Russia is not a danger according to Obammy now you're all of a sudden shitting your pants about Putin because it's something to be used to gin up the base So fucking predictable
Yes, you are, you Alt Right Clown. You make a Bold Assertion (I am going to use Iceberg Slim's excellent description of your Alt Right nonsense). Tell us exactly where the pres says Russia is not a danger. Have you ever served? If you have and say this, then you are an enemy of the American people.

Obammy and all the dims laughed when Romney said Russia was a danger and you deny that?

ANd I don't know or care what your new names mean. As far as I'm concerned Right left, or alt right are meaningless. Only people who can't think for themselves use such pigeonholing

Oh And here are Obammmy's words

Gov. Romney, I'm glad that you recognize that al-Qaida is a threat, because a few months ago when you were asked what's the biggest geopolitical threat facing America, you said Russia, not al-Qaida. You said Russia ... the 1980s, they're now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because, you know, the Cold War's been over for 20 years," Obama said.

That is a dismissal of Russia as a threat

Then there's the hot mic comment from Obammy

On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved, but it’s important for him to give me space," Obama was heard telling Medvedev, apparently referring to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

"Yeah, I understand," Medvedev replied.

Obama interjected, saying, "This is my last election. After my election, I have more flexibility."

SO that's Obammy basically saying he'll bend over for Russia and he did by giving up missile defense positions in Poland with no meaningful reciprocation from Putin

So yes all of Obammy's actions with Russia indicate what I said

In fact Obammy bent over for Putin well before Trump even considered running but none of that bothered you

We are reacting to Trump stating that Putin is a STRONGER leader than Obama has been for the U.S

To be quite honest yes, Putin is stronger as a leader than Obama. Take for instance the sureness of their leadership. Putin is sure of himself, even if it was making the wrong decision to annex Crimea, he did it. He didn't bow to political pressure, he just did it. Obama is afraid to cross that red line he drew in Syria because he was afraid he'd upset the anti-war cooks.

Think about it. I'm not endorsing anything Putin has done, not the annexation, not the crackdown on journalists or political opponents. But Putin isn't afraid of upsetting people with his decisions, whether they be good or bad.

You are confusing leadership with force. Real leaders don't need to gain compliance through threats, which is what Putin does. Putin governs through intimidation, fear and force. He maintains a psychological choke-hold over the consciousness of Russians, which is why you see this "support." It's a 100% authoritarian approach. You'll only ever see real leadership in a democratic republic. Leadership within a totalitarian regime is not leadership -- it's force. When your citizens essentially have NO CHOICE but to support you, you are not a real leader, but a bully.

Are you seriously? :)
What's the matter Sbiker, you were not aware that you were living under an authoritarian regime? Let the morons here explain it to you, of course they know.

It is amazing how people who have little to no real experience in your country know so much about it........yet they seem apparently oblivious to how their own society functions.

Stupid comment: "Obammy and all the dims laughed when Romney said Russia was a danger " Who said that Russia was not a danger? Russia has been a danger for longer than some of us have been alive.

Any who dismiss Putin as harmless and any who dismiss Russia as not a danger, such as Skull Pilot and Tehon, are mentally malignant, or emotionally disadvantaged, or woefully uneducated, or any or a combination of all three.

maybe not a practicing muslim, but clearly muslim sympathizer. What exactly do you think he was taught the muslim madrassas that he attended in Indonesia? Why does he hate Israel?

Pay attention to what he says and does, you might learn something.

One only needs to slightly scratch the surface of that thin "decency" that right wingers try to portray, and we have the above......Yes, Tuna, we elected a "Muslim sympathizer", correct????

draw your own conclusions. Base those conclusions on his actions and statements.

But you can't do that can you? your head is too far up his ass.

Nat thinks this is funny, so here are some yes or no questions for you Nat.

1. was Obama schooled at muslim madrassas in Indonesia
2. was his step father Soetoro a muslim
3. was his biological father Obama a muslim
4. does he hate israel
5. did he pray with muslims on ramadan
6. did he pay ransom to Iran
7. did he make a "deal" with Iran that will give them nukes
8. does he attend a Christian church
9. did he call the muslim call to worship "the most beautiful sound on earth"
10. how many muslims are on his staff

Didn't take much baiting to have Mr. Tuna OPENLY "accuse" Obama of really being a Muslim ....or better yet, a Manchurian Candidate whose real aim was to make Mr. Tuna into a slave of Islam.

Now, how fucked up is that????

Is Obama a practicing Christian? jew? Buddhist? Hindu?

Which religion did he invite into the whitehouse to pray with him?

He wont say Christmas but he acknowledges Ramadan

He said that to him, the muslim call to prayer is "the most beautiful sound on earth".

So you tell me, who is fucked up here? I think its you.

Trump, I and many others acknowledge that Putin is a far more effective leader for his people than Obama is for his. That is neither worship nor support.
What is really amazing is idiots like you NOT recognizing how truly fucked up that statement is......Based on Obama hatred, that kind of bullshit and faulty "reasoning" is what a gang member would say.
Yes, Redfish is truly mentally impaired. It is clear from his postings above that he would have supported Lenin, Stalin, Molotov, Beria, Kruschev, right down to Putin. Redfish has to be told what to believe. Of course he is a trumpeteer. Comrade Donald is wrong.
LOL, you are grasping snake boy. You also don't understand the difference between being an effective leader and a good human being. talking to you far left libs is about like talking to a dead garden slug. you and the slug have equal capacity to comprehend simple concepts.
I understand that Trump would not be effective, is not a good human being, and would try to be a dictator. All you disagree with, since you are a crypto-fascist of the far Alt right, all wild lefties. Trump made many will statements: praising Putin and Russia is one of the stupidest. The Dems will use his lines against in campaign adds that will devastate the Trump campaign.

meanwhile, Trump is filling stadiums with enthusiastic voters and HRC can't fill a small school cafeteria. Trump's poll numbers are surging while hers are crashing.

Acknowledging that Putin has been effective in leading HIS country is nothing but a statement of fact. Acknowledging that in no way says that Putin is a good person.

Liberal spin is bullshit and the American people are finally waking up to that fact.

Stupid comment: "Obammy and all the dims laughed when Romney said Russia was a danger " Who said that Russia was not a danger? Russia has been a danger for longer than some of us have been alive.

Any who dismiss Putin as harmless and any who dismiss Russia as not a danger, such as Skull Pilot and Tehon, are mentally malignant, or emotionally disadvantaged, or woefully uneducated, or any or a combination of all three.
I'm not so emotionally unstable as to give in to the politics of fear like you and so many others do. As you have have pointed out the politics of fear has been going on for quite some time now, yet the rubes haven't caught on to the distortions and outright lies perpetrated by the government and media.

Most People Today Want to be Propagandized
There’s a principle in hypnotism that goes like this: A person cannot be hypnotized against his will. He must be a willing subject. He must be fully cooperative.

So it goes with propaganda. For propaganda to be effective, it requires submissive subjects. As Professor Nicholas O’Shaughnessy wrote, propaganda is a “co-production in which we are willing participants.”........

The reason they are successful, I fear, is that most people today want to be propagandized—though they would never admit it. Most people want to be given ideological marching orders and talking points from an authority. Most people have zero interest, and see little value, in engaging with arguments put forward by those who hold differing positions, unless it’s to ridicule them. Most people want to simply choose the news media organizations that best fit with their selected ideological camps and immerse themselves in their informational streams.

propaganda_0.jpg

I'm not so emotionally unstable as to give in to the politics of fear like you and so many others do. As you have have pointed out the politics of fear has been going on for quite some time now yet the rubes haven't caught on yet.

There’s a principle in hypnotism that goes like this: A person cannot be hypnotized against his will. He must be a willing subject. He must be fully cooperative.

So it goes with propaganda. For propaganda to be effective, it requires submissive subjects. As Professor Nicholas O’Shaughnessy wrote, propaganda is a “co-production in which we are willing participants.”........

The reason they are successful, I fear, is that most people today want to be propagandized—though they would never admit it. Most people want to be given ideological marching orders and talking points from an authority. Most people have zero interest, and see little value, in engaging with arguments put forward by those who hold differing positions, unless it’s to ridicule them. Most people want to simply choose the news media organizations that best fit with their selected ideological camps and immerse themselves in their informational streams.

propaganda_0.jpg

there is certainly some truth to that, but it seems much more prevalent on the left than on the right. How else can support of Hillary Clinton be explained? A proven liar, a proven criminal, a proven thief, a proven incompetent, and now a proven mentally and physically sick human being. Other than propaganda, how can anyone support such a defective human being?

Where did I say he was harmless?

But you have to admit Obammy didn't seem to care if he was a threat when he allowed the missile defense system in Poland to to be given up or when he knuckled under to Russia's demand that sanctions against Iran not include harsh nuclear restrictions did he?
Go ahead and deny it because you have your head so far up any democrat's ass for so long that you have forgotten what shit smells like

You have no problem with Obammy making a bad deal with Iran but OMFG one republican candidate says he gets along with Putin and all of a sudden we're headed for WWIII

And you call other people idiots

I'm not so emotionally unstable as to give in to the politics of fear like you and so many others do. As you have have pointed out the politics of fear has been going on for quite some time now yet the rubes haven't caught on yet.

propaganda_0.jpg

there is certainly some truth to that, but it seems much more prevalent on the left than on the right. How else can support of Hillary Clinton be explained? A proven liar, a proven criminal, a proven thief, a proven incompetent, and now a proven mentally and physically sick human being. Other than propaganda, how can anyone support such a defective human being?
I have seen an awakening of sorts on the right but it doesn't appear to be a full realization of reality. The right has just glommed onto a new authority figure who appears to be nothing more than a demagogue.

propaganda_0.jpg

I have seen an awakening of sorts on the right but it doesn't appear to be a full realization of reality. The right has just glommed onto a new authority figure who appears to be nothing more than a demagogue.

demagogue? how is a successful businessman, who is not a politician, doesn't need the job, and is using a lot of his own money a demagogue? Were Washington and Lincoln demagogues?

Maybe you don't like the media created persona of Trump, that's fine. But he is exactly what this country needs right now. Someone who owes no favors to special interests or foreign power brokers and who can do what is needed without fear of blackmail.

Hillary can be blackmailed by any number of groups, including the Saudis, Soros, China, and every hacker in the world who has her "lost" emails.

Acknowledging that Putin has been effective in leading HIS country is nothing but a statement of fact.

yes, "facts" that Mr. Tuna pulls out of his ass.....

The Russian Economic Crisis: How Severe and How Long?
The economy of Russia contracted by almost 4% last year and is expected to decline further this year, according to the IMF (Economist 2016a). Russia being a resource driven economy and one of the top oil exporters globally, a large part of the downturn can certainly be explained by the collapse in oil price. Western sanctions following the illegal annexation of Crimea have apparently also contributed further to dampening economic activity.
EconoMonitor : Thoughts From Across the Atlantic » The Russian Economic Crisis: How Severe and How Long?

Acknowledging that Putin has been effective in leading HIS country is nothing but a statement of fact.

yes, "facts" that Mr. Tuna pulls out of his ass.....

The Russian Economic Crisis: How Severe and How Long?
The economy of Russia contracted by almost 4% last year and is expected to decline further this year, according to the IMF (Economist 2016a). Russia being a resource driven economy and one of the top oil exporters globally, a large part of the downturn can certainly be explained by the collapse in oil price. Western sanctions following the illegal annexation of Crimea have apparently also contributed further to dampening economic activity.
EconoMonitor : Thoughts From Across the Atlantic » The Russian Economic Crisis: How Severe and How Long?

Leader-------------look up the meaning of the word. you are making a fool of yourself.

propaganda_0.jpg

demagogue? how is a successful businessman, who is not a politician, doesn't need the job, and is using a lot of his own money a demagogue? Were Washington and Lincoln demagogues?

Maybe you don't like the media created persona of Trump, that's fine. But he is exactly what this country needs right now. Someone who owes no favors to special interests or foreign power brokers and who can do what is needed without fear of blackmail.

Hillary can be blackmailed by any number of groups, including the Saudis, Soros, China, and every hacker in the world who has her "lost" emails.
Yes.....a demagogue.

A demagogue /ˈdɛməɡɒɡ/ (from Greek δημαγωγός, a popular leader, a leader of the mob, from δῆμος, people, populace, the commons + ἀγωγός leading, leader)[1] or rabble-rouser is a leader in a democracy who gains popularity by exploiting prejudice and ignorance among the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation.[1][2][3][4] Demagogues have usually advocated immediate, violent action to address a national crisis while accusing moderate and thoughtful opponents of weakness or disloyalty.

It is Trump's persona that I don't like. I don't believe the media has distorted it but as I don't have cable/satelite maybe I'm not the best judge. And he lacks the one thing I think is critical to the job, intelligence.

Forum List

Back