O'Keefe Tweet: Tomorrow's Video Is So Damning The Corporate Media Will Be Forced To Cover

Is there anything Clinton and her goons won't do? Trump is right she would have a hard time being elected dog catcher without this outrageous dishonesty and violence.

i think what happens is all the internet is a machine oriented way of thinking in and of itself, and for some reason everything trump says results in a non-zero denominator. it's metaphysics or something. or something, as if all the bits and bytes allocated for the purposes of electing trump in all the social networking, which are ongoing at any given time, are combined into a tremendous super-global environment variable and subjected as a parameter to the great integrated function in the sky: IF (TRUMP) THEN {PRESIDENT=TRUMP;} as long as at least one bit, no matter how microscopic it might be, is a non-zero, you see? meanwhile, the clinton machine is plagued with the wikileaks, they have to keep unplugging it and plugging it back in again every day because of the russians, is that right?

Fool me once...shame on you
Fool me twice...um...um..won't get fooled again

Looks like RCP have validated the video and they have an article up about this video on the bird dogging and the co ordination with the Clinton campaign.

"A key Clinton operative is captured on camera saying, "It doesn’t matter what the friggin’ legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherfucker."

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

What they captured is unreal. For all the other candidates on the R side of the aisle who kept accusing Trump's campaign of violence, I hope someone one day will step up to the plate and apologize. I can dream can't I? :)

"One event specifically mentioned by the Democratic operatives to have been 'bird-dogged' was the September incident in North Carolina where a 69-year-old woman was supposedly assaulted by a Trump supporter.

In reality, the woman was "trained" by Foval as part of his operation. “She was one of our activists,” he says.

“I’m saying we have mentally ill people, that we pay to do shit, make no mistake,” says Foval in the video. “Over the last twenty years, I’ve paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I’ve also taken them for dinner, and I’ve also made sure they had a hotel, and a shower. And I put them in a program. Like I’ve done that.

But the reality is, a lot of people especially our union guys. A lot of our union guys…they’ll do whatever you want. They’re rock and roll. When I need to get something done in Arkansas, the first guy I call is the head of the AFL-CIO down there, because he will say, ‘What do you need?’ And I will say, I need a guy who will do this, this and this. And they find that guy. And that guy will be like, Hell yeah, let’s do it.”

Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for confirming everything we always thought about you slugs on the left.

New O'Keefe Video: Clinton Campaign, DNC Coordinated With Organizations To Incite Violence At Trump Events

I heard James on both Hannity and Levin today. He's jaked. I can't wait till tomorrow.
Republicans are so gullible
Says the guy who believed he could keep his doctor. :lol:

Strange...I kept all my doctors
Jonathan Gruber (the architect of Obamcare) was referring to people just like you when he said these words, RW.

quote-lack-of-transparency-is-a-huge-political-advantage-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-jonathan-gruber-124-87-92.jpg

Great. Another Okeefe scam.
Explain the scam. Lol, loser.

Simple. Just like every other video he has made. He uses false pretenses to meet with whoever his target is, and secretly records them. Next, he edits the recording to take it completely of of context and make it appear that people are saying things that they would never say. He is nothing more than another fake outrage source for what has become the altRight. It's what he did with Acorn, Planned Parenthood, and every other recording he has ever made.

Great. Another Okeefe scam.
Explain the scam. Lol, loser.

Simple. Just like every other video he has made. He uses false pretenses to meet with whoever his target is, and secretly records them. Next, he edits the recording to take it completely of of context and make it appear that people are saying things that they would never say. He is nothing more than another fake outrage source for what has become the altRight. It's what he did with Acorn, Planned Parenthood, and every other recording he has ever made.
If it's a scam then why did this just happen earlier after the release of the second video?

Twitter

I was just thinking the same thing Marc. It's currently 6:30 pm here in Amarillo on the day after this thread started, and I saw zip point squat in the news today.

Think maybe the internet connection was severed by the State Department? After all, that's what the right is saying happened to Assange when he was supposed to release his super damning data dump.

Again............there is nothing there apparently.

Looks like the little shit caught some Dems somewhere talking about egging Trump fans on to become violent.

The pricks that did the talking have been fired or removed from any relationship with the campaign.

Not enough to move any needles, nutbags.

Forum List

Back