Okie from Oklahoma

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
Proudly from the most conservative state in the Union. The State that gave Trump all 77 counties.

I'm new around here but hopefully I'll have some good debates. I've had an account here for a while, but just recently started posting. I'm pro life, pro second amendment and I'm very proud to have voted for our next President. I feel sorry for those of us here that have to deal with living in those liberal shitholes. I can buy ak47s at walmart and walk out with it 5 minutes later 30 round mag included. Happy to live in a free State.

Hello!

:welcome: Johann

Glad you landed here...

upload_2016-12-18_7-6-27.png

Proudly from the most conservative state in the Union. The State that gave Trump all 77 counties.

I'm new around here but hopefully I'll have some good debates. I've had an account here for a while, but just recently started posting. I'm pro life, pro second amendment and I'm very proud to have voted for our next President. I feel sorry for those of us here that have to deal with living in those liberal shitholes. I can buy ak47s at walmart and walk out with it 5 minutes later 30 round mag included. Happy to live in a free State.

Hello!
Welcome!

Walmart sells AK-47? Wow.

Hello!
Welcome!

Rural parts of Oklahoma they deal in FFL transfers. You order the AK online and pick it up at Walmart. You can get ARs at walmart but not aks. I prefer big boys tactical in Tulsa for face to face retail buying.

I love Oklahoma and its varied musical history and talent... I just watched the other night a 2.5 hour Memorial Service for Leon Russell on youtube...
And I don't do funerals...

Hello!
Welcome!

Rural parts of Oklahoma they deal in FFL transfers. You order the AK online and pick it up at Walmart. You can get ARs at walmart but not aks. I prefer big boys tactical in Tulsa for face to face retail buying.
I'm in NY so only criminals can legally own Uzis, or something. It's very confusing here

Hello!
15542290_1390742444278999_5861285961489581343_n.jpg

Hello!
I growed up in a place called Moore, Okiehoma....Howdy, there's cow shit on yer boots.......

Forum List

Back