Oklahoma approves “Tread on You” bill, allows drivers to defend themselves against rioters!

You live in Texas and you've never heard of runned?
I'm going to say no because I love Texas. 'Fixin' is OK, runned is fucking retarded.

You must be a youngster.
While I dont use runned I know what it means and I refuse to dis my elders who used the term.....In true Texas fashion. It's a matter of respecting your elders.

Unconstitutional, will be removed soon.

Law or no law. Surround my car and start beating on windows, I am putting the accelerator to the floor.
that is vehicular manslaughter if you kill one of the people you "accelerate" over.
NO.. IF you feel your life is in danger or that of another is in danger, you have the right to defend yourself and others. At this point deadly force is justified and using your car is using deadly force. You do this shit and you lose every time.

Let me guess... Your ANTIFA and you think you have the right to terrorize people...
To that guy this is a game. They have the Progs in their back pocket.

You live in Texas and you've never heard of runned?
I'm going to say no because I love Texas. 'Fixin' is OK, runned is fucking retarded.

You must be a youngster.
While I dont use runned I know what it means and I refuse to dis my elders who used the term.....In true Texas fashion. It's a matter of respecting your elders.
If a black used it the mere mention of its use would result in disparagement.

The right to PEACFULLY ASSEMBLE..... This does not include blocking streets and smashing or burning shit to the ground... At that point you are infringing on others rights and we have the right to defend ourselves.-Billy_Bob

if you have the right to defend yourselves from peaceful protestors, then why is Kyle Rittenhouse in jail right now waiting for trial for murder?
Rittenhouse isn’t in jail. The last motion to have him arrested again got laughed out by the judge.

Since drivers can now say they merely perceived a threat by protestors, and can therefore run them over with their vehicles, the smart thing for protestors to do would be to drag them out of their cars and kill them before they have a chance to say such a thing in court.

That's the lesson Trayvon Martin learned the hard way, in stand your ground Florida. He should have killed Zimmerman right away. Then he could have controlled the narrative.

Since drivers can now say they merely perceived a threat by protestors, and can therefore run them over with their vehicles, the smart thing for protestors to do would be to drag them out of their cars and kill them before they have a chance to say such a thing in court.

That's the lesson Trayvon Martin learned the hard way, in stand your ground Florida. He should have killed Zimmerman right away. Then he could have controlled the narrative.

Go ahead and try to drag me out of my vehicle....
You'll be introduced to a shitload of .45 rounds to the head.
And then I'll run your buddies over with my lifted truck with 35's.
All I'll feel is the bouncing of your buddies under my truck.....

Nah, they would easily disarm you. You won't have a chance to squeal "mommy", much less get into shooting position with a ready firearm. And all they have to do is say they perceived a threat from you. That gun on your floorboard and the load of poop in your panties will strengthen that case. And since you won't be around to testify... slam dunk.

This should be a federal law but I know they're too busy renaming military bases to take anything else up right now.-wamose

Protestors are protected under the 1st amendment, the right to redress your government.
The right to attack people and/or property??

Nah, they would easily disarm you. You won't have a chance to squeal "mommy", much less get into shooting position with a ready firearm. And all they have to do is say they perceived a threat from you. That gun on your floorboard and the load of poop in your panties will strengthen that case. And since you won't be around to testify... slam dunk.

I keep my firearm right next to me in the center console.
Oh...my Mother died 8 months ago.

You must be a youngster.
I don't respect your elders at all. Mine can speak properly.

And you're no Texan.
I bet you dont even own firearms other than a BB gun.

Law or no law. Surround my car and start beating on windows, I am putting the accelerator to the floor.
that is vehicular manslaughter if you kill one of the people you "accelerate" over.

Go play in traffic.....
I live over near the 100-car pilup on I-35 the other day. I don't wanna play in traffic, people die in traffic :(

I would say 'give it your best shot Son'...but we both know you ain't gonna try it.

The closest you're getting to a violent protests is starring at your Twitter feed at the Starbucks on your Iphone 11, softhands.

You don't know what a badass he really is then.

NO.. IF you feel your life is in danger or that of another is in danger, you have the right to defend yourself and others. At this point deadly force is justified and using your car is using deadly force. You do this shit and you lose every time.

Let me guess... Your ANTIFA and you think you have the right to terrorize people...
ask ashli bobble

Forum List

Back