Oklahoma approves “Tread on You” bill, allows drivers to defend themselves against rioters!

Unconstitutional, will be removed soon.

Law or no law. Surround my car and start beating on windows, I am putting the accelerator to the floor.
that is vehicular manslaughter if you kill one of the people you "accelerate" over.
.of course, you people LOVE criminals--for some reason ..and hate law-order/INNOCENTS

Law or no law. Surround my car and start beating on windows, I am putting the accelerator to the floor.
that is vehicular manslaughter if you kill one of the people you "accelerate" over.
.of course, you people LOVE criminals--for some reason ..and hate law-order/INNOCENTS
How rude
..and you are not to bright--self defense is not manslaughter--anyway you cut it
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH

The owner of the local auto parts store did that to me. Served me off the property with a criminal trespass etc. People were having sex at the business next door, and the hookers were pressing charges.

Awesome! This needs to happen in every state!

The Senate Public Safety Committee has given approval to Senate Bill 560, which would provide criminal and civil protections for drivers who feel threatened by riots or crowds of people circling a vehicle.

sub-buzz-1065-1591136080-1.jpg

file.php

I love it when "Black Lives Splatter".

Governor DeSantis here in Florida initiated several anti rioting measures and he needs to add this to his list.

How rude
..and you are not to bright--self defense is not manslaughter--anyway you cut it
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
running over protestors and killing them is vehicular manslaughter...you can't run people over. Why are you laughing about killing people? o_o

The Senate Public Safety Committee has given approval to Senate Bill 560, which would provide criminal and civil protections for drivers who feel threatened by riots or crowds of people circling a vehicle.
Honk the horn, give them a few seconds warning max, step on it, hightail it out of there. People need a fucking law to understand that. How stupid can you get?

There should not need to be any law like that. If the law would arrest the rioters that's all they would need. Oh yeah, prosecute them too.
But since the police ignore the protestors than the law makes prefect sense. I think that is 3 states now with a similar law.

Last edited:

How rude
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
running over protestors and killing them is vehicular manslaughter...you can't run people over. Why are you laughing about killing people? o_o
you are just like the others--so easy to prove wrong---again SELF DEFENSE is not manslaughter
here--this guy did it, and was not charged -DUH!!!!!
..I AM grateful when criminals [ like the rioters ] are killed

''''''Mr. Lien said, he hit the accelerator, running over one of the motorcyclists''''''
= you are wrong

How rude
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
you are just like the others--so easy to prove wrong---again SELF DEFENSE is not manslaughter
here--this guy did it, and was not charged -DUH!!!!!
..I AM grateful when criminals [ like the rioters ] are killed

''''''Mr. Lien said, he hit the accelerator, running over one of the motorcyclists''''''
= you are wrong
..you DO understand???!!= NOT manslaughter but self defense
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

How rude
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH
I LOVE when jackass criminals are dead--whereas you LOVE jackass criminals

Go ahead and try to drag me out of my vehicle....
You'll be introduced to a shitload of .45 rounds to the head.
Nah, they would easily disarm you. You won't have a chance to squeal "mommy", much less get into shooting position with a ready firearm. And all they have to do is say they perceived a threat from you. That gun on your floorboard and the load of poop in your panties will strengthen that case. And since you won't be around to testify... slam dunk.
Are you trying to make it where people automatically grab their guns and get ready to shoot anytime that any blacks are anywhere near their vehicles?

Are you trying to make it where people automatically grab their guns and get ready to shoot anytime that any blacks are anywhere near their vehicles?
Your political party needs to stop slicking icy roads with grease and chemical melting salts, tampering with brakes, setting explosives, and installing hidden tracking devices in other people's vehicles.

And I don't give a fuck if you are black or white what race you are.

Forum List

Back