Oklahoma approves “Tread on You” bill, allows drivers to defend themselves against rioters!

I believe we should weigh your 'source' against mine.

At the DNC, of course, yours is given more weight.
And I don't know if Dems actually cut that much hair, or if they're just flat-out stone drunk out of their freaking minds at the DNC barbershop.
Seeking the opinions of voters, or cutting their hair, or pulling their hair, or splitting hairs or counting the hairs on their head as if they were votes.

I believe we should weigh your 'source' against mine.

At the DNC, of course, yours is given more weight.
And I don't know if Dems actually cut that much hair, or if they're just flat-out stone drunk out of their freaking minds at the DNC barbershop.
Seeking the opinions of voters, or cutting their hair, or pulling their hair, or splitting hairs or counting the hairs on their head as if they were votes.

It appears Dominion voting machines count hairs.....

Awesome! This needs to happen in every state!

The Senate Public Safety Committee has given approval to Senate Bill 560, which would provide criminal and civil protections for drivers who feel threatened by riots or crowds of people circling a vehicle.

sub-buzz-1065-1591136080-1.jpg

file.php
And when was there a riot or even a protest in oklahoma?

The Senate Public Safety Committee has given approval to Senate Bill 560, which would provide criminal and civil protections for drivers who feel threatened by riots or crowds of people circling a vehicle.

file.php
Plenty of times. Are you this ignorant? Think no blacks or liberals live there?

There should not need to be any law like that. If the law would arrest the rioters that's all they would need. Oh yeah, prosecute them too.

The 2nd Amendment is there because the government often can't, or won't, protect citizens from criminals....and from history, the government is often the entity that commits more murder against citizens than even criminals do....

The right to PEACFULLY ASSEMBLE..... This does not include blocking streets and smashing or burning shit to the ground... At that point you are infringing on others rights and we have the right to defend ourselves.-Billy_Bob

if you have the right to defend yourselves from peaceful protestors, then why is Kyle Rittenhouse in jail right now waiting for trial for murder?

Because there is a left wing asshat in charge there........

file.php
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kfor.c...?back=/press-releases[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

ma-city/amp/[/URL]
So you want to be able to run down protestors for blocking an intersection? In the video it doesn't even appear they're doing that BTW.

file.php
https://www.google.com/amp/s/kfor.c...?back=/press-releases[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

ma-city/amp/[/URL]
So you want to be able to run down protestors for blocking an intersection? In the video it doesn't even appear they're doing that BTW.

No....and you know it........when those people blocking the intersection attack the cars in that intersection, that is when the law comes into play....you lying asshat.

file.php

ma-city/amp/[/URL]

No....and you know it........when those people blocking the intersection attack the cars in that intersection, that is when the law comes into play....you lying asshat.
Didn't see that happening in Okcity.

file.php

Great news!

But let's face reality.

Oklahoma, like all the states, is changing rapidly (think: Georgia!).

So this bill, if it is ever signed into law, will be immediately challenged.

And chances are that the Supreme Court (terrified of being packed by the BLM-loving Dems) will strike it down as unconstitutional.

This country is now run by the mobs.

And there ain't nothing one can do about it.

Supposedly, 80,000,000 people on November 3 voted for the lawlessness of last Spring & Summer.

So you want to be able to run down protestors for blocking an intersection?

Yes. Absolutely.

Those who don't want to be run over need to refrain from putting themselves in the path of vehicles that outweigh them by an order of magnitude. The drivers of those vehicles have every right to go about their own business, and if necessary, to use whatever force they must to defend themselves against anyone attempting to illegally hold them hostage.

And ever since the Rodney “Piñata” King riots of 1992, any driver who finds his vehicle blocked by “protesters” has every right and reason to assume that, if they stop, that the intent and likely outcome will be similar to what happened to Reginald Denney.

file.php

ma-city/amp/[/URL]

OK has opened season on DNC/BLM/Antifa. I knew there was something I liked about that state!

file.php

Great news!

But let's face reality.

Oklahoma, like all the states, is changing rapidly (think: Georgia!).

So this bill, if it is ever signed into law, will be immediately challenged.

And chances are that the Supreme Court (terrified of being packed by the BLM-loving Dems) will strike it down as unconstitutional.

This country is now run by the mobs.

And there ain't nothing one can do about it.

Supposedly, 80,000,000 people on November 3 voted for the lawlessness of last Spring & Summer.
Buck up, defeatist attitudes gain nothing. OK was the first state that I heard of that has filed suit against China Joe's EO blocking the pipeline. Pessimism never did anything beneficial to anyone.

I suppose that tells us everything we need to know about you.

What your position tells yes about you is that you are openly, unabashedly on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, and totally against the side of actual human beings when they come under attack by these criminals.

And you think that taking the side of actual human beings is something for which I am to be condemned.

Fuck you.

You shall be known by the company that you keep. Take the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against that of human beings; and you shall be known as a subhuman criminal piece of shit, and not as a human being.

Unconstitutional, will be removed soon.

Law or no law. Surround my car and start beating on windows, I am putting the accelerator to the floor.
that is vehicular manslaughter if you kill one of the people you "accelerate" over.
so people should just lock their doors and hope the democrats dont break the windows and drag them out ...

This should be a federal law but I know they're too busy renaming military bases to take anything else up right now.-wamose

Protestors are protected under the 1st amendment, the right to redress your government.
but they aint allowed to threaten innocent people commie.

This should be a federal law but I know they're too busy renaming military bases to take anything else up right now.-wamose

Protestors are protected under the 1st amendment, the right to redress your government.
1st Amendment does not allow people to be violent or obstruct traffic.
The right to PEACFULLY ASSEMBLE..... This does not include blocking streets and smashing or burning shit to the ground... At that point you are infringing on others rights and we have the right to defend ourselves.-Billy_Bob

if you have the right to defend yourselves from peaceful protestors, then why is Kyle Rittenhouse in jail right now waiting for trial for murder?
so you are saying that a mob pounding and beating on your car is peaceful ...

Forum List

Back