Oklahoma banned students could sue the college and win big

Which means exactly what I said...

these kids would be running to the big federal government to help them.

which court other than a government court should they go to????????? you cannot be as stupid as you appear to be.

Given how much you RWnuts hate the federal government, and half the RWnuts around here don't even think the Supreme Court should have the right of judicial review,

I just find it funny how quickly you run to the federal government when it suits you.

Dude, you can say that about all of you guys or 95% of America since it was created. Who cares? The point is these kids need to get their mail and start calling these referrals that you know they are getting.

Shouldn't they start by appealing their expulsions according to university procedure?

hell no. why would they want back in when they can sue for additional damages of the university slandering their reputation, and use that as an excuse to why they can't attend ANY college. Expulsions follow you and are on your record. You have to disclose that to any university you apply for.

They won't be satisfied until these kid's heads are on pikes and lives ruined. It's the leftist way

Private law firms argue cases before SCOTUS..."goddamn you're stupid"

which court other than a government court should they go to????????? you cannot be as stupid as you appear to be.

Given how much you RWnuts hate the federal government, and half the RWnuts around here don't even think the Supreme Court should have the right of judicial review,

I just find it funny how quickly you run to the federal government when it suits you.

Dude, you can say that about all of you guys or 95% of America since it was created. Who cares? The point is these kids need to get their mail and start calling these referrals that you know they are getting.

"I am deeply sorry for what I did Saturday night. It was wrong and reckless. I made a horrible mistake by joining into the singing and encouraging others to do the same," Parker Rice said in a statement printed by the newspaper.

So one of the students has already admitted to wrongdoing. Makes it a bit hard from him now to claim he did nothing wrong.

Apologizing for what he said will actually HELP in a a lawsuit and scream to the judges that he is sorry. All the other defendants in the other US supreme courts examples has zero remorse and STILL WON!!! :)

Shouldn't they start by appealing their expulsions according to university procedure?

hell no. why would they want back in when they can sue for additional damages of the university slandering their reputation, and use that as an excuse to why they can't attend ANY college. Expulsions follow you and are on your record. You have to disclose that to any university you apply for.

So you want them to ignore proper procedure and take improper action to make a case that they were improperly treated?

lol, good one.

You don't get it, they've already issued apologies, there won't be any lawsuit, it's over.

I can guarantee you they don't agree with being expelled for it. Pay attention the the news headlines in the next few weeks and couple months.

They won't be satisfied until these kid's heads are on pikes and lives ruined. It's the leftist way

Maybe if you think lynching is cute you shouldn't have the best of lives.

"I am deeply sorry for what I did Saturday night. It was wrong and reckless. I made a horrible mistake by joining into the singing and encouraging others to do the same," Parker Rice said in a statement printed by the newspaper.

So one of the students has already admitted to wrongdoing. Makes it a bit hard from him now to claim he did nothing wrong.

Apologizing for what he said will actually HELP in a a lawsuit and scream to the judges that he is sorry. All the other defendants in the other US supreme courts examples has zero remorse and STILL WON!!! :)

Wrong again, the students in question have accepted responsibility for wrong doing. There won't be any lawsuit. I guess you can't learn as much as you thought from watching Perry Mason reruns.

You don't get it, they've already issued apologies, there won't be any lawsuit, it's over.

I can guarantee you they don't agree with being expelled for it. Pay attention the the news headlines in the next few weeks and couple months.

You can't guarantee anything because you obviously don't know anything about the law.

Private law firms argue cases before SCOTUS..."goddamn you're stupid"

I would think that would be the next step.

You know, I've heard rap songs with lyrics like "kill whitey", should that be banned on college campuses or are you another left loon with selective outrage?

So you want them to ignore proper procedure and take improper action to make a case that they were improperly treated?

lol, good one.

The university didn't so why should they? The university according to some posters here have SAVED their BRAND, while the students reputations were destroyed. No one expects them not to ever WANT to go back there. hell get the fuck away from OU. That goes for EVERYBODY. :)

You have a stupid answer for everything.

Why did you dodge the issue of the signed contract these students committed to when they enrolled?

I find it hilarious there are fools in this topic who think showing a video of someone being a racist is slander.

It isn't slander if it is true.

They were expelled for violating the school's policy.

If you murder someone, and the government punishes you, you can't sue the government for destroying your reputation.

Same principle here, idiots.

Case closed.

Who cares. Btw.. even you know he "might" be on to something with the black fraternities, however, as of now there is no proof.

Redfish desperately threw out a red herring pie with a tu quoque crust.

The little racists punks got caught violating the school's anti-discrimination policy. They're outta here, and they haven't a legal leg to stand on.

Case closed.

So OU can set policy of whom they do business with.........interesting.

You know, I've heard rap songs with lyrics like "kill whitey", should that be banned on college campuses or are you another left loon with selective outrage?

You just exhibited selective outrage.

1. you don't want these white kids banned

2. you want black kids banned for what you call something comparable.

No I didn't I asked you a question and it placed your tit in a wringer and you're deflecting

Who cares. Btw.. even you know he "might" be on to something with the black fraternities, however, as of now there is no proof.

The little racists punks got caught violating the school's anti-discrimination policy. They're outta here, and they haven't a legal leg to stand on.

Case closed.

They can eject someone for violating their code of conduct. Yes, dipshit.

You break the rules, you pay the price. This strikes you as odd? Really?

I find it hilarious there are fools in this topic who think showing a video of someone being a racist is slander.

It isn't slander it if is true.

If you murder someone, and the government punishes you, you can't sue the government for destroying your reputation.

Case closed.

Imagine these were Muslim kids having done something comparable. There would not be ONE RWnut on this forum in here defending them.

It isn't slander it if is true.

Case closed.

Imagine these were Muslim kids having done something comparable. There would not be ONE RWnut on this forum in here defending them.
Nope. There wouldn't.

Case closed.

They can eject someone for violating their code of conduct. Yes, dipshit.

You break the rules, you pay the price. This strikes you as odd? Really?

So does that same thing apply to individuals or other businesses?

No I didn't I asked you a question and it placed your tit in a wringer and you're deflecting

I highlighted your words verbatim. Are you now denying you typed them?

Forum List

Back