Oklahoma banned students could sue the college and win big

By far your worst post here on usmb. I said I'm the last poster you'd want to debate on this site because I have the biggest balls and I'm very unpredictable And a genius.

Even the blacks on Hannity said free speech was violated And potential lawsuits should be filed by these students against the university. Hannity was destroyed on fox tonight.

A genius? Oh I get it now, pretty funny, sarcasm, good one. You seem to have forgotten that there is no such thing as free speech at a formal event of an officially sanctioned organization. They are bound by rules of conduct, ethics and behavior.
It was a private function on a private charter bus.

Go back under your slimy rock. Racists like yourself don't have any opinions that matter.

When all else fails go to the race card. It is the safety net for the ignorant mind.

Really? I would say RACISM is the safety net for the ignorant mind.

you should know, you exhibit it almost daliy

Maybe if you think lynching is cute you shouldn't have the best of lives.

You know, I've heard rap songs with lyrics like "kill whitey", should that be banned on college campuses or are you another left loon with selective outrage?

If it is a rap song from a University organization that advocates killing white people, then I think it should be banned. It puts the university in a bad light don't you think?

Nope, I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech and expression. Start banning it and next thing you know you'll have thought police.

Everyone needs to stop being all butt hurt and this PC BS is nothing more than tyranny

Free speech is in no danger. No one stops you from talking stupid all the time.

I figured you'd chime in with your nonsense at some point, so far you've offered nothing of substance...and I doubt you will.

Perhaps you should read back and take note of all the salient points and questions the genius so scrupulously avoids.

There is more than just the racist punks reputation in play here. The college and the fraternity have every right to defend their reputations, too. And so the school and fraternity are well within their rights to eject these little assholes who smeared them.

CASE CLOSED!

Both the University and SAE have been harmed much more than the racist students

Given how much you RWnuts hate the federal government, and half the RWnuts around here don't even think the Supreme Court should have the right of judicial review,

I just find it funny how quickly you run to the federal government when it suits you.

Dude, you can say that about all of you guys or 95% of America since it was created. Who cares? The point is these kids need to get their mail and start calling these referrals that you know they are getting.

Shouldn't they start by appealing their expulsions according to university procedure?

hell no. why would they want back in when they can sue for additional damages of the university slandering their reputation, and use that as an excuse to why they can't attend ANY college. Expulsions follow you and are on your record. You have to disclose that to any university you apply for.

They won't be satisfied until these kid's heads are on pikes and lives ruined. It's the leftist way

So much for personal responsibility....

does your comment apply to Sharpton inciting a riot in ferguson on a lie? should he be held liable? how about obama for claiming that Zimmerman was guilty? should he be held responsible for his words?

Ever notice which side of the political spectrum is into banning and punishment for free speech? Colleges and universities used to be centers for the exchange of ideas and opinions. Half a century of liberalism has turned institutes of higher learning into something out of Orwell with frightened zombies afraid to speak out in class or utter a word against the state on campus.

Universities are some of then worst violators of free speech. They even segregate students into free speech zones. They hate free speech.

Obviously you are full of shit.

The students violated the code of conduct and the rules they agreed to when they signed the admission forms.

show us the words in the contract that they violated or STFU

1-eaa0905645.jpg

This university is so done. bye bye.

What is the basis for your legal judgment other than your own fantasies?

see post # 184 or #194 - The one with the supreme court examples.

I didn't ask what cases you are misrepresenting and confusing. I asked whe

The students violated the code of conduct and the rules they agreed to when they signed the admission forms.

1-eaa0905645.jpg

There are no post numbers showing as I'm reading on my phone

But I haven't seen you make an accurate legal statement yet.

You know, I've heard rap songs with lyrics like "kill whitey", should that be banned on college campuses or are you another left loon with selective outrage?

If it is a rap song from a University organization that advocates killing white people, then I think it should be banned. It puts the university in a bad light don't you think?

Nope, I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech and expression. Start banning it and next thing you know you'll have thought police.

Everyone needs to stop being all butt hurt and this PC BS is nothing more than tyranny

I figured you'd chime in with your nonsense at some point, so far you've offered nothing of substance...and I doubt you will.

Perhaps you should read back and take note of all the salient points and questions the genius so scrupulously avoids.

LOL Get past I take direction from a left loon such as yourself. Go bother someone else, you're nothing to me

There is more than just the racist punks reputation in play here. The college and the fraternity have every right to defend their reputations, too. And so the school and fraternity are well within their rights to eject these little assholes who smeared them.

CASE CLOSED!

Both the University and SAE have been harmed much more than the racist students

probably. but the problem here is the same criteria don't apply to rap "artists" and their publishers who put out much more damaging crap than what those kids said within the confines of a private bus.

1-eaa0905645.jpg

1-eaa0905645.jpg

But I haven't seen you make an accurate legal statement yet.

Then go find those posts whenever you can read the post numbers. Until then don't assume what you said you can't possible know.

Dude, you can say that about all of you guys or 95% of America since it was created. Who cares? The point is these kids need to get their mail and start calling these referrals that you know they are getting.

Shouldn't they start by appealing their expulsions according to university procedure?

hell no. why would they want back in when they can sue for additional damages of the university slandering their reputation, and use that as an excuse to why they can't attend ANY college. Expulsions follow you and are on your record. You have to disclose that to any university you apply for.

They won't be satisfied until these kid's heads are on pikes and lives ruined. It's the leftist way

does your comment apply to Sharpton inciting a riot in ferguson on a lie? should he be held liable? how about obama for claiming that Zimmerman was guilty? should he be held responsible for his words?

WTF does Al Sharpton, Obama, or Zimmerman have to do with this?

They practiced their free speech, and now they are paying the consequences of their free speech.
Indeed, Je suis Charlie.

Or were you talking about something else?

When you violate school rules you pay the consequences. So sad.

which rules did they violate by singing stupid racist song on a closed bus? When you sing in the shower should someone make sure that your song doesn't offend someone?

They violated a code of conduct, you moron. The First Amendment means that the government doesn't have the right to squelch or suppress your speech. It doesn't mean that private or even public entities, such as employers or universities, don't have the right to set standards of what they consider appropriate speech and the rules for disciplining those who fail to live up to those standards.

If you're singing the "N" word in the shower, my advise is to make sure no one is capturing you on their cell phone.

Wrong, the govt violated the free speech of that baker incolorado and you had no problem with that. Scurry away. You have no credibility.

1-eaa0905645.jpg

1-eaa0905645.jpg

But I haven't seen you make an accurate legal statement
A genius? Oh I get it now, pretty funny, sarcasm, good one. You seem to have forgotten that there is no such thing as free speech at a formal event of an officially sanctioned organization. They are bound by rules of conduct, ethics and behavior.
It was a private function on a private charter bus.

Go back under your slimy rock. Racists like yourself don't have any opinions that matter.

When all else fails go to the race card. It is the safety net for the ignorant mind.

Really? I would say RACISM is the safety net for the ignorant mind.

you should know, you exhibit it almost daliy

No. Pointing out racists is not racist. But if that makes you feel better about your sorry self.

LOL Get past I take direction from a left loon such as yourself. Go bother someone else, you're nothing to me

My mistake, I was assuming you could read on your own. Would you like me to point out the relevant posts, you know, the one's the genius apparently can't read either.

Ever notice which side of the political spectrum is into banning and punishment for free speech? Colleges and universities used to be centers for the exchange of ideas and opinions. Half a century of liberalism has turned institutes of higher learning into something out of Orwell with frightened zombies afraid to speak out in class or utter a word against the state on campus.

Notice which side is condemning racism and which side is defending it?

They practiced their free speech, and now they are paying the consequences of their free speech.
Indeed, Je suis Charlie.

Or were you talking about something else?

When you violate school rules you pay the consequences. So sad.

which rules did they violate by singing stupid racist song on a closed bus? When you sing in the shower should someone make sure that your song doesn't offend someone?

They violated a code of conduct, you moron. The First Amendment means that the government doesn't have the right to squelch or suppress your speech. It doesn't mean that private or even public entities, such as employers or universities, don't have the right to set standards of what they consider appropriate speech and the rules for disciplining those who fail to live up to those standards.

If you're singing the "N" word in the shower, my advise is to make sure no one is capturing you on their cell phone.

Wrong, the govt violated the free speech of that baker incolorado and you had no problem with that. Scurry away. You have no credibility.

You're very confused about what the law protects and what it allows. Bigots don't get to not serve people because of race religion and sexual identy. Thank goodness Jim crow is dead. Much to the chagrin of the right, of course.

My mistake, I was assuming you could read on your own. Would you like me to point out the relevant posts, you know, the one's the genius apparently can't read either.

Get lost, child. I repeat, you've offered nothing and I doubt you will.

WTF does Al Sharpton, Obama, or Zimmerman have to do with this?

Nothing, it's just reflex, muscle memory.

Forum List

Back