Oklahoma Court rules in favor of women's reproductive rights

Rhetorical: Rather than wasting the time and energy trying to mock, shame, belittle, denigrate or otherwise tear down anyone who doesn't agree with them, why don’t conservatives seek instead to find legal ways to end abortion that comport with the Constitution and its case law.

Rhetorical: Rather than wasting the time and energy trying to mock, shame, belittle, denigrate or otherwise tear down anyone who doesn't agree with them, why don’t conservatives seek instead to find legal ways to end abortion that comport with the Constitution and its case law.

Where's the fun in that?

yeah. They can't use demagoguery & hyperbole then ;)

Liberal/left/Democrats/Progressives play on abortion is laughable if it wasn't so sickening

how is abortion reproductive? You produced the baby then turn around and kill it

you people are sick twisted freaks

Oklahoma Court rules in favor of women's reproductive rights

Of course it did.

now all we need is the SCOTUS to affirm the ruling. It is expected that they will hear the case later.

Lefties seem to care more about allegedly endangered minnows and lizards than human beings. Didn't the Gosnel horror house of late term abortions and intentional decapitations of "accidentally" born human beings stir the souls of allegedly "caring" liberals? Nobody in the health industry investigated Gosnel's house of horrors because the pro-death lobby in Pa. was so powerful. Now that the will of the people has been corrupted by single liberal judges the liberal pro-death faction doesn't even concede the offer to monitor the killing zones for health violations. The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

Lefties seem to care more about allegedly endangered minnows and lizards than human beings. Didn't the Gosnel horror house of late term abortions and intentional decapitations of "accidentally" born human beings stir the souls of allegedly "caring" liberals? Nobody in the health industry investigated Gosnel's house of horrors because the pro-death lobby in Pa. was so powerful. Now that the will of the people has been corrupted by single liberal judges the liberal pro-death faction doesn't even concede the offer to monitor the killing zones for health violations. The world is upside down in the liberal mind.

You’re making even less sense than usual.

Instead of your usual partisan stupidity, why not explain how you’d end abortion in accordance with the Constitution and its case law.

I've been pro-life as long as I've lived. If I could reverse Roe v. Wade I'd do so in a heartbeat.

Until then the best thing to reduce abortions is to promote and support organizations that exist to help women considering abortions. There aren't enough of them, which is shocking to me considering the number of people in this country that consider themselves pro-life.

I am pregnant - unplanned pregancy information for women considering adoption
Guardian Angel Adoptions » Birth Parents
Services from the Pregnancy Help Center
Lifecall - Pregnant and need help? We can help you.

There are others but they need more support. I hope there are plenty in Oklahoma.

Nope. Best thing to do is educate in use of (and then provide) birth control. No abortions needed if pregnancy is avoided.
How about the one thing that guarantees no pregnancy? Abstinence until marriage?!?!

You’re making even less sense than usual.

Instead of your usual partisan stupidity, why not explain how you’d end abortion in accordance with the Constitution and its case law.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back