Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

it depends on the person....some people may try other drugs but see how fucked they are and stay with pot....others with a weaker constitution keep doing them.....i did those black beauty pills in collage way before i did pot......

Yes, it is all about the person, not the drug itself. Some people are prone to addiction, some are not.

That makes you an anarchist who does not believe in the rule of law

I do believe in the rule of law, I do not believe in using the rule of law to make everyone act just like me.

I support freedom and liberty, you support totalitarianism

he never agrees with me either....matter of fact im sure he doesnt like me very much for doing to him what i am doing to you....disagree .....
I dont mind if you disagree

But being a copy cat is the wrong way to go about it

That makes you an anarchist who does not believe in the rule of law
The rule of law is not something that you want everyone to be. Leave people the fuck alone and stay out of their business.

Don't take pot or drink who cares but don't ever tell others what to do.

The rule of law is not something that you want everyone to be. Leave people the fuck alone and stay out of their business.

Don't take pot or drink who cares but don't ever tell others what to do.
So traffic laws are optional?

So your laws are ok, my laws are not?

I have no laws. I want laws that stop one person from harming another person. That is all.

You want laws that make everyone act just like you.

I just do not understand people that have freedom so much yet choose to live here.

Literally, if you got ran over by a bus and died today the country would be better off.

I have no laws. I want laws that stop one person from harming another person. That is all.

You want laws that make everyone act just like you.

I just do not understand people that have freedom so much yet choose to live here.

Literally, if you got ran over by a bus and died today the country would be better off.
Drugs such as pot hurt others in the home, namely children

You think your hands are clean

But they arent

Drugs such as pot hurt others in the home, namely children

Only if you are smoking it with them in the room. No different than cigarettes.

You think your hands are clean

But they arent

Perhaps not, but I am not a butt hurt totalitarian trying to make the whole country bow to my personal opinions.

Forum List

Back