Oklahoma gives a big thumbs down to recreational marijuana

So i suppose you can prove all those drug addicts would never have existed if they never smoked weed?

How many people who are living on the streets are alcoholics?
Again, my objection is the hard drugs that weed often leads to

How often?

Can you prove that drinking beer does not lead to harder drug use?

Can you prove that drinking coffee does not lead to harder drug use?

How often?

How many people who drink try harder drugs?

I know people who never smoked pot but who snorted coke like Tony Montana not to mention popped speed as well

Your argument just doesn't hold water

A typical lib who cant even think of original schtick so he has to steal from others
a typical die hard who thinks anyone who doesnt agree with him must be from the other tribe...am i talking to mac 7 or mac 1958?......

How often?

Can you prove that drinking beer does not lead to harder drug use?

Can you prove that drinking coffee does not lead to harder drug use?
Why do I have to prove anything to a drug user who may not even be in touch with reality?

Druggies like you cant stand the idea of being denied their escape from reality

I am not a druggie, I do not use pot, I barely even drink any longer.

Thus the difference between you and I, I do not want to use the laws to make everyone act just like me.

Why do I have to prove anything to a drug user who may not even be in touch with reality?

How pathetic that instead of supporting your claims you have to resort to this.

You truly are a joke

Actually there is no such thing. It is a myth that big government authoritarians use to justify their actions.
it depends on the person....some people may try other drugs but see how fucked they are and stay with pot....others with a weaker constitution keep doing them.....i did those black beauty pills in collage way before i did pot......

Forum List

Back