Oklahoma Labor Commissioner Mark Costello (59) murdered by his own son (26) in a Restaurant

SMH! This is what you come up with as a response to a post that is pretty much just a statement of what happened? WTF is wrong with you?

He didn't get shot, so there was no opportunity for the left to exploit it like they do every other shooting for leftist objectives, my point was pretty straight forward. Every shooting the left uses to try to further ensure only the criminal has a gun
SMH! This is what you come up with as a response to a post that is pretty much just a statement of what happened? WTF is wrong with you?

He didn't get shot, so there was no opportunity for the left to exploit it like they do every other shooting for leftist objectives, my point was pretty straight forward. Every shooting the left uses to try to further ensure only the criminal has a gun

The only one exploiting anything here is you.

LOL, another liberal who doesn't own a dictionary, that made no sense, Holmes. Who am I "exploiting?" I'm mocking you, Sherlock.

What a shame though, isn't it? The kid didn't use a gun? Then you could be screaming to disarm more honest citizens so we can't protect ourselves

No, you are using an idiotic conservative meme as an argument because your brain cells are nothing more than rocks.
There is a reason why I put that member immediately on ignore. Now you know why.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yes, you were too stupid to debate with stupid things like facts and logic and shit like that

Forum List

Back