Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Are there any abortion proponents who are intellectually honest enough to recognize the fact that the precedent established in our fetal homicide laws is a direct contradiction to the precedent established by the Supreme Court in Roe?

it's pretty simple, really... the woman has the right to bear that pregnancy to term, or not.

SCOTUS has consistently reaffirmed that no one but the mother can make that choice.

so, naturally if someone else aborts that pregnancy against the mother's will, that is a crime.

think of that peterson guy who killed his pregnant wife...

his crime killed mom AND aborted her pregnancy.

that is a prime example of the application fetal homicide laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

and btw speaking of being intellectually honest enough? :uhoh3: this very simple concept has already been repeatedly addressed by the courts and universally understood by both pro choice advocates AND anti-choice fascists who continue to disingenuously make such emotional appeals which get support only from the next wave of ignoramuses, like you...

the Court argued that prenatal life was not within the definition of "persons" as used and protected in the U.S. Constitution and that America's criminal and civil laws only sometimes regard fetuses as persons deserving protection.

Because abortions lie within a pregnant woman's "zone of privacy," the abortion decision "and its effectuation" are fundamental rights that are protected by the Constitution from regulation by the states...

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

They believe in freedom and choice until it's a choice they don't agree with.
That depends upon the choice. Get an abortion, which is safe and legal, okay. Beat your kid to death because you think the Bible justifies it, not okay.

I'm of the opinion that your life is your business, until the day you force it on me. If you want others to stay out of your life, be responsible for your own decisions in it. Don't demand others get involved and pay for your choices. The moment you demand i get involved, i'm free to express my opinions and make demands of you.

Nothing's really free in this life. You want others to take care of your children and pay for you killing your babies, you'll have to accept that those doing so have the right to be involved in your personal business. You don't get to have it both ways. There's a price to pay for demanding your Freebies.
I pay into the system, dumbass, like for schools when I don't have kids so honestly, fuck you and your infant "I want" mentality.

When you start voluntarily paying for personal, private choices that people make then expect others to fund them, let me know. Until then, shove your I want mentality up your ass.

No one is denied killing their babies in America. And free birth control has been widely available for many years.
Every attempt has been made to stop legal abortion any way they can, and pretty much the same with free birth control. As usual, you want it both ways. Instead of making rational arguments you scream Baby Killers, Baby Killers, and demand women keep their legs closed as if we live in 1940 still...

If you damand others pay for your decisions, then yes, those others do have the right to scream 'Baby Killers, Baby Killers', and demand women 'keep their legs closed.' This ain't no free-for-all. You force your life on others, they do have the right to speak up.
No one has shut you up, you just keep repeating the same stupid shit over and over again. You've been told how you can fix this but will you, no, you just want pure fucking magic to happen and only people who can afford them to have children. It ain't never been that way, and it ain't never gonna be that way so Grow The FUCK UP!

Nah, you Baby Killer Entitlement Moochers need to 'Grow The FUCK UP! And yes, you dirty sluts should keep your legs closed. See, i have the right to get involved with your personal business. You gave me that right the moment you demanded i pay for your poor decisions in life.

It's not all about you Entitlement Moochers. There are others involved. Your endless mooching is being paid for by others. They do have a right to be heard. Y'all are just gonna have to grow up and accept that.
Go tell all the grandparents on Social Security how to spend their checks, and the military what to buy? Oh wait, you pay up for that but it's none of your fucking business. My bad.

Oh boy, now the ole Apples & Oranges deflection and diversion scam. But the bottom line is, don't drag me into your personal life by demanding i take care of your children and pay for you killing your babies. I don't want in your life. So don't force it on me. Do the right thing and be responsible for your life.

That depends upon the choice. Get an abortion, which is safe and legal, okay. Beat your kid to death because you think the Bible justifies it, not okay.

I'm of the opinion that your life is your business, until the day you force it on me. If you want others to stay out of your life, be responsible for your own decisions in it. Don't demand others get involved and pay for your choices. The moment you demand i get involved, i'm free to express my opinions and make demands of you.

Nothing's really free in this life. You want others to take care of your children and pay for you killing your babies, you'll have to accept that those doing so have the right to be involved in your personal business. You don't get to have it both ways. There's a price to pay for demanding your Freebies.
I pay into the system, dumbass, like for schools when I don't have kids so honestly, fuck you and your infant "I want" mentality.

When you start voluntarily paying for personal, private choices that people make then expect others to fund them, let me know. Until then, shove your I want mentality up your ass.
You are the one with the "I want" mentality as in, "I don't want" to have to pay for others and their choices. Well too fucking bad little man, you do. That's the game we play.

Well then, keep your life to yourself. Pay for your own decisions in life.
I do, dumbass, and I pay up for others as well but I don't whine about it like a child.

Then you're a dumbass if you think paying for someone else's choices they told you to butt out of is a good thing.

Not only do you whine like a child, you run like a pussy when offered an opportunity after asking how you could do something. I didn't tell you. You asked and I gave you a response. If you would have told me you were a pussy and only wanted to hear certain things, I wouldn't have asked.

Yeah, the 'I want' insult is pretty ironic and humorous. I mean, that actually sums up the Entitlement Moochers perfectly. They want you to 'mind your own business' and just pay up. Very disingenuous and hypocritical insult for sure.

Do the right thing and be responsible for your life.
I am you jackass. Who the fuck to you think you're talking to, a welfare queen? I pay for shit I don't even get personal use out of, like schools. Take your "but it's my money" worldview and shove it. it ain't true in the first place.

I am you jackass. Who the fuck to you think you're talking to, a welfare queen? I pay for shit I don't even get personal use out of, like schools. Take your "but it's my money" worldview and shove it. it ain't true in the first place.

Sorry, but now you're really sounding like a loony Entitlement Moocher. Just don't make your life my business, and we'll be fine. But the moment you start demanding i pay for your poor decisions, i will be in your life. Y'all Entitlement folks are just gonna have to accept that. It's the price you pay for demanding Freebies.

Sorry, but now you're really sounding like a loony Entitlement Moocher. Just don't make your life my business, and we'll be fine. But the moment you start demanding i pay for your poor decisions, i will be in your life. Y'all Entitlement folks are just gonna have to accept that. It's the price you pay for demanding Freebies.
Like you have any fucking say? Oh right, you don't, whiner...

I do have a say. That's what i'm doing right now. It's not all about you Entitlement Moochers. It's about those who support you as well. We do have a say. And i'm saying take care of your children and pay for killing your babies yourself. You don't want us in your life, don't force it on us. You're not gonna have your cake and eat it too. Capisce?

One on post you say you never said such a system was good and now you post something that indicates you have no problem with it. Sounds like you want it both ways.

Wish I could keep up with pace of this thread but I can't. Smartphone is a new thing for me.

Hey now, mind your own business.... Until it's time for her to demand you pay for her poor decisions. Only then, is it your business.

Yeah, dirty sluts wanna have it both ways. It's a rigged game for sure.

Exactly. They want the decision then want someone else to pay when they can't.
We all pay for the decisions of others all damn day. You don't want to pay, or you want the cheapest solution, hand out birth control like candy and make abortions as cheap as going to the movies. Problems mostly solved.

No one is denied killing their babies in America. And free birth control has been widely available for many years.
Every attempt has been made to stop legal abortion any way they can, and pretty much the same with free birth control. As usual, you want it both ways. Instead of making rational arguments you scream Baby Killers, Baby Killers, and demand women keep their legs closed as if we live in 1940 still...

If you damand others pay for your decisions, then yes, those others do have the right to scream 'Baby Killers, Baby Killers', and demand women 'keep their legs closed.' This ain't no free-for-all. You force your life on others, they do have the right to speak up.
You can speak up all ya want. Tax dollars are still going to feed kids. We don't let kids starve in America.

What poor decision has PaintMyHouse made where he demanded you pay for it?

Exactly. They want the decision then want someone else to pay when they can't.
We all pay for the decisions of others all damn day. You don't want to pay, or you want the cheapest solution, hand out birth control like candy and make abortions as cheap as going to the movies. Problems mostly solved.

You can speak up all ya want. Tax dollars are still going to feed kids. We don't let kids starve in America.

Then you support some freeloading mother telling you to butt out then making you look like a dumbass by having you pay for a choice she said was none of your business. I choose not to be an idiot. You do.

Then you support some freeloading mother telling you to butt out then making you look like a dumbass by having you pay for a choice she said was none of your business. I choose not to be an idiot. You do.
I choose to not let kids starve, regardless of their parents' decisions. If left to you, there would be homeless kids starving on the streets.

I choose to not let kids starve, regardless of their parents' decisions. If left to you, there would be homeless kids starving on the streets.

I didn't say that. I said i have the right to speak up. The moment you demand i pay for your children and you killing your babies, your life became my business. You forced it on me. Therefore i do have a say. I won't mind my business.

I will tell you to make better decisions and keep your damn legs closed. And i will push for more requirements of you for you receiving Tax Dollars. It's not a free-for-all. I will demand such things as Community Service and so on. You don't like that, too bad. Don't take the money. I'm not just gonna shut up and pay up. I'll be in your business. Deal with it.

If having an unwanted baby is such a great idea, why don't you anti's leave it as a choice and just use your brilliant powers of persuasion to spread the word,

of what a great idea it is?

Forum List

Back