🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oklahoma state house approves life begins at conception curriculum

With a vote of 64-12, House lawmakers sent the bill – the Humanity of the Unborn Child Act – to the state Senate. The measure would require Oklahoma public high schools to teach students in grades 9-12 “about the humanity of a child in utero.” The curriculum must also include education about fetal development during pregnancy.

Rep. Ann Coody (R) – the author of the legislation – is a former public school teacher, counselor, and principal, reports the Associated Press. She said parents of high school students could opt their children out of the curriculum.

Sounds good. They CAN opt out and its only for high school kids the ones most at risk to get pregnant for school age folks.

House Democratic Leader Scott Inman of Oklahoma City suggested that the bill ignores the root causes of abortions in the state, including poverty and inadequate health care.
That makes NO SENSE. We are poor we have NEVER been denied ANY medical services in fact got very good medical services when my wife was pregnant. Guy is full of shit.

House Democratic Leader Scott Inman of Oklahoma City suggested that the bill ignores the root causes of abortions in the state, including poverty and inadequate health care.
That makes NO SENSE. We are poor we have NEVER been denied ANY medical services in fact got very good medical services when my wife was pregnant. Guy is full of shit.

I'll tell you the success story of anti abortionists you will love.

My nephew got hooked up with a young woman who had already had three children by three dads and the state is and has paid for everything. This woman gave my nephew TWO more kids they can't care for. But the state can.

Isn't that a wonderful story of a young, poor woman protecting the rights of her unborn.

Of course the state has taken three of those kids away because after the birth of the last one, she tested positive for heroin.

Sure am glad this woman didn't abort. Aren't you?

We are poor we have NEVER been denied ANY medical services in fact got very good medical services when my wife was pregnant. Guy is full of shit.

Missed this.

So you are real happy with the medical care you get when poor.

Is that Obama care that you pay something for?

Or is that free healthcare that taxpayers like me pay for?

Maybe a company plan?

excellent news, glad that the children in Oklahoma are getting a truly more liberal education!

scienceabortion.jpg

Oklahoma State House Approves ‘Life Begins at Conception’ Curriculum for Schools - Breitbart

Sure the pro baby killers and cultural marxists will HATE this. I think its wonderful.Its like science it can't be denied. Therefore no one should be excused from it.
In certain instances, yes, life does begin at conception.
for example, and here is the grey area.....In some states, a person who willfully injures causing the death of an unborn child is guilty of murder or manslaughter...
In the Rae Carruth case in NC. Carruth was found to have the intent to end the pregnancy of his girlfriend by having her murdered. Had the fetus died, he would have faced TWO charges of causing death.

"Rep. Ann Coody (R) – the author of the legislation – is a former public school teacher, counselor, and principal, reports the Associated Press. She said parents of high school students could opt their children out of the curriculum.

Coody said she believes sex education as it is now in schools amounts to “condoning sexuality before marriage.”

“The only sure way to prevent pregnancy is not to have intercourse,” she said.

An amendment added by Coody would prevent any funds from being used for abortion counseling or sex education in schools."

Terrific, what could possibly go wrong?

My nephew got hooked up with a young woman who had already had three children by three dads and the state is and has paid for everything. This woman gave my nephew TWO more kids they can't care for. But the state can.

Isn't that a wonderful story of a young, poor woman protecting the rights of her unborn.

Of course the state has taken three of those kids away because after the birth of the last one, she tested positive for heroin.

What's your point? The choice to abort the pregnancies was entirely the woman's to make.
So regardless of the law, she could not have been forced to make that choice. The woman in your scenario decided to take full advantage of the social safety net and carry her children to term.
On the other hand, had she decided to abort, and no provider was available in her area of residence, she could have gone elsewhere.

"Rep. Ann Coody (R) – the author of the legislation – is a former public school teacher, counselor, and principal, reports the Associated Press. She said parents of high school students could opt their children out of the curriculum.

Coody said she believes sex education as it is now in schools amounts to “condoning sexuality before marriage.”

An amendment added by Coody would prevent any funds from being used for abortion counseling or sex education in schools."

are you kidding? The minute kids are taught how their bodies work, they want to try it out.
All that is needed are raging hormones and a little knowledge...

Yes I am. Now those children can be bright lights in a family that can't have kids lives. No reason to murder those kids because the mother is a piece of shit. She should now be sterilized.
We are poor we have NEVER been denied ANY medical services in fact got very good medical services when my wife was pregnant. Guy is full of shit.

Missed this.

So you are real happy with the medical care you get when poor.

Is that Obama care that you pay something for?

Or is that free healthcare that taxpayers like me pay for?

Maybe a company plan?
Its medicaid and we both work...just poor and don't make the amount the state says people should make to not need healthcare from the state. Its not obamacare I hate that shit. You republicans should realize thanks to your free trade and capitalism there is such a thing called THE WORKING POOR.
Oklahoma State House Approves ‘Life Begins at Conception’ Curriculum for Schools - Breitbart

Sure the pro baby killers and cultural marxists will HATE this. I think its wonderful.Its like science it can't be denied. Therefore no one should be excused from it.
Indoctrination. Public education should be teaching the 3 R's, not social programs.

I am sure you said the same thing when pro homosexual garbage is/was introduced in school. Oh and kids need to learn about science as well in school which is exactly what this is. Biology/Science.

are you kidding? The minute kids are taught how their bodies work, they want to try it out.
All that is needed are raging hormones and a little knowledge...
Knowledge is not required and knowledge in the case, delays sexual activity. We have the studies to prove it.

“An amendment added by Coody would prevent any funds from being used for abortion counseling or sex education in schools. House Democratic Leader Scott Inman of Oklahoma City suggested that the bill ignores the root causes of abortions in the state, including poverty and inadequate health care.”

Once again republicans are wrong and democrats are correct.

And once again we see conservatives seeking to increase the size and authority of government in an effort to compel conformity with their errant, wrongheaded, subjective beliefs through force of law.

It is not government's role to dictate to citizens of any age how to believe concerning personal, private issues; rather, students should be encouraged to decide for themselves in accordance with their own good conscience and belief, and to respect the beliefs of others with whom they might disagree.

Instead Oklahoma republicans wish to foster intolerance and arrogance; this measure is being pursued in bad faith – its purpose is to indoctrinate, not educate.

The state shouldn't be taking care of them. SHE, because it's her body, chose to have them. That means she or your nephew are the ONLY ones that should be doing do.

The only problem I see here is that the government forced someone else to fund a decision made by someone else.

Perhaps the parents could start doing their responsibility as parents instead of letting the school raise their kids. Let he parents teach sex education.

Forum List

Back