Oklahoma state house approves life begins at conception curriculum

Any female who finds herself in an unwanted pregnancy in this day and age is a total idiot.
Look up who has abortions, it's not who you believe...

I know who has abortions. I was responding to the general slant of those responding here. The same thing applies to married women of childbearing age. It's a damn poor way of getting rid of a baby girl simply because you wanted a baby boy. Murder is murder. Riddle for me why a man who murders a pregnant woman is charged with double murder if a woman is not charged with murder for murdering her own unborn child.
When you murder a pregnant woman there is only one murder. Anything else is the anti-abortion people playing games.

And if abortion is murder, women who abort would be sent to prison or put to death, and none of you will sign up for that which means you don't really believe it's a murder either. That's because, it isn't...

No it isn't. That Peterson man in California who murdered his pregnant wife and was all over the news a couple of years ago was charged with and found guilty of double murder.
And, it's a bullshit charge. Pregnant women don't get to drive as two in the HOV lanes, or get charged twice when flying. Why, because they are one person until the baby is born.

Well, tell that to the California court.

life.jpg

Look up who has abortions, it's not who you believe...

I know who has abortions. I was responding to the general slant of those responding here. The same thing applies to married women of childbearing age. It's a damn poor way of getting rid of a baby girl simply because you wanted a baby boy. Murder is murder. Riddle for me why a man who murders a pregnant woman is charged with double murder if a woman is not charged with murder for murdering her own unborn child.
When you murder a pregnant woman there is only one murder. Anything else is the anti-abortion people playing games.

And if abortion is murder, women who abort would be sent to prison or put to death, and none of you will sign up for that which means you don't really believe it's a murder either. That's because, it isn't...

No it isn't. That Peterson man in California who murdered his pregnant wife and was all over the news a couple of years ago was charged with and found guilty of double murder.
And, it's a bullshit charge. Pregnant women don't get to drive as two in the HOV lanes, or get charged twice when flying. Why, because they are one person until the baby is born.

View attachment 66152
Life versus person. Learn the difference.

Oklahoma has the death penalty . So much for all this life bullshit.

"Rep. Ann Coody (R) – the author of the legislation – is a former public school teacher, counselor, and principal, reports the Associated Press. She said parents of high school students could opt their children out of the curriculum.

Coody said she believes sex education as it is now in schools amounts to “condoning sexuality before marriage.”

“The only sure way to prevent pregnancy is not to have intercourse,” she said.

An amendment added by Coody would prevent any funds from being used for abortion counseling or sex education in schools."

Terrific, what could possibly go wrong?
are you kidding? The minute kids are taught how their bodies work, they want to try it out.
All that is needed are raging hormones and a little knowledge...
WRONG! My mother, who was raised by a literally Victorian grandmother, had that opinion of sex education. I learned how the sperm gets to the egg and the fact that I even had a vagina from my eleven year old pals. I learned about all the exploration of sex (hands on learning) from boyfriends and whispers from giggling friends in the back of English class. The rumors and misinformation were rife, and the calm, logical discussion with me by an adult of where hormones lead adolescents never happened. I was pregnant at 18 by miscalculating the rhythm method.
You are so sadly wrong in that attitude. I had actually hoped it had died out by now. If you've got girls, please think again.

You certainly must had led a very sheltered life. I'm 72 years old and every girl I have ever seen knew all about how a baby gets made. Most all of them took care of their own baby brothers and sisters and saw their own mothers and other women pregnant. They gossiped with older girls and oftentimes knew more about sex than did the boys of their age group. Many children have seen the births of kittens, and puppies. I have never lived in this unenlightened stone age you folks speak of.
You weren't an only child raised by a Victorian mother. I speak 100% truth, believe it or not. But by all means, reassure yourself that kids learn all they need to know by gossiping amongst themselves.

No, I don't believe you were that stupid. I believe you are simply trying to transfer the blame for your own actions to your Mother.
Believe what you want. I believe adults sharing real information with kids is more beneficial than trusting other kids to educate them about such an important topic.

View attachment 66152

The person IS the life.

View attachment 66152

The person IS the life.
A body can be life, that doesn't mean it's a person. People and fetuses (potential people) are not the same thing.

are you kidding? The minute kids are taught how their bodies work, they want to try it out.
All that is needed are raging hormones and a little knowledge...
WRONG! My mother, who was raised by a literally Victorian grandmother, had that opinion of sex education. I learned how the sperm gets to the egg and the fact that I even had a vagina from my eleven year old pals. I learned about all the exploration of sex (hands on learning) from boyfriends and whispers from giggling friends in the back of English class. The rumors and misinformation were rife, and the calm, logical discussion with me by an adult of where hormones lead adolescents never happened. I was pregnant at 18 by miscalculating the rhythm method.
You are so sadly wrong in that attitude. I had actually hoped it had died out by now. If you've got girls, please think again.

You certainly must had led a very sheltered life. I'm 72 years old and every girl I have ever seen knew all about how a baby gets made. Most all of them took care of their own baby brothers and sisters and saw their own mothers and other women pregnant. They gossiped with older girls and oftentimes knew more about sex than did the boys of their age group. Many children have seen the births of kittens, and puppies. I have never lived in this unenlightened stone age you folks speak of.
You weren't an only child raised by a Victorian mother. I speak 100% truth, believe it or not. But by all means, reassure yourself that kids learn all they need to know by gossiping amongst themselves.

No, I don't believe you were that stupid. I believe you are simply trying to transfer the blame for your own actions to your Mother.
Believe what you want. I believe adults sharing real information with kids is more beneficial than trusting other kids to educate them about such an important topic.

Well, actually it is the parent's place to instruct and teach their kids. Church attendance doesn't hurt either. Sex is out there though. Television, movies, magazines, everything.

View attachment 66152

The person IS the life.
A body can be life, that doesn't mean it's a person. People and fetuses (potential people) are not the same thing.

A fetus is a term made up to shield the pregnant woman from the fact that she is actually murdering a baby. There is no such thing as a potential people or person. That baby is a person.

cells.jpg

abortion.jpg

View attachment 66152

The person IS the life.

A fetus is a term made up to shield the pregnant woman from the fact that she is actually murdering a baby. There is no such thing as a potential people or person. That baby is a person.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158
Dumbass, this is why we call it, Having A Baby, You don't name a conception, and you don't tell anyone you're pregnant for months if you're smart. Fetuses go down the tubes all day long, and they don't have names, unlike people.

How so?

Pro Life is the fact that EVERYONE has a chance to be born. When you turn 18 you make a criminal choice ending someone else's life the state has the right to try you,convict you and execute you. PERIOD. Stop trying to turn this into something its not.

Oklahoma State House Approves ‘Life Begins at Conception’ Curriculum for Schools - Breitbart

Sure the pro baby killers and cultural marxists will HATE this. I think its wonderful.Its like science it can't be denied. Therefore no one should be excused from it.

"baby killers"??

No just responsible humans -- who don't bring unwanted or horrible ill children into this world.

OK state house = not doctors or qualified to make that determination.

That's Jim Inhoffe's state, he's a complete asshole.

How so?

Pro Life is the fact that EVERYONE has a chance to be born. When you turn 18 you make a criminal choice ending someone else's life the state has the right to try you,convict you and execute you. PERIOD. Stop trying to turn this into something its not.

Except you are killing a living breathing human being . Not a potential human being .

Will it make you feel better if we judge the zygote guilty of assault n battery on its host mom?

How so?

Except you are killing a living breathing human being . Not a potential human being .

Will it make you feel better if we judge the zygote guilty of assault n battery on its host mom?
Executing a convicted criminal who killed someone else. There is no such thing as a "potential human being" back to the usual crybaby boo hooing area for you. I know it must be horrible now high school kids will know the baby they might get pregnant with is a real human being so its better to WAIT to have sex and NOT get pregnant therefore they won't need to murder their baby.

Spare me you hypocritical morality leacture . You have no problem killing criminals even though you don't have too.

View attachment 66152

The person IS the life.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158
Dumbass, this is why we call it, Having A Baby, You don't name a conception, and you don't tell anyone you're pregnant for months if you're smart. Fetuses go down the tubes all day long, and they don't have names, unlike people.

You're the dumbass trying to call a baby a non-human being.

Oklahoma State House Approves ‘Life Begins at Conception’ Curriculum for Schools - Breitbart

Sure the pro baby killers and cultural marxists will HATE this. I think its wonderful.Its like science it can't be denied. Therefore no one should be excused from it.

"baby killers"??

No just responsible humans -- who don't bring unwanted or horrible ill children into this world.

OK state house = not doctors or qualified to make that determination.

That's Jim Inhoffe's state, he's a complete asshole.

No. The correct term IS baby Killers. Putting lipstick on it doesn't change what it really is.

The person IS the life.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158

You're the dumbass trying to call a baby a non-human being.
Nope. Learn the difference between life, potential persons, and persons. Related but not the same.

In your world you charge a pregnant woman twice for flying because she already has a baby, which isn't at all true. Different things have different names. Fetuses are not babies, conceptions are not fetuses.

Forum List

Back