Oklahoma state house approves life begins at conception curriculum

As a medical fact it does. At what stage of development is that life worth protecting?
Roughly when you can put one of these on its head...
embroiderthis_2266_154159144

Why? Why not at age fifteen or older? It shouldn't matter to someone like you.
I see, you think I have no morality, no respect for human life? You would.

Now ask what's the difference between one a week from birth and one a week after birth and it gets interesting.

Yes. We have already determined that you have no morality. That case is closed.
And now we no longer need bother with you...

Good. You're way too low class for my tastes anyway.

And, it's a bullshit charge. Pregnant women don't get to drive as two in the HOV lanes, or get charged twice when flying. Why, because they are one person until the baby is born.

Well, tell that to the California court.

View attachment 66152
Life versus person. Learn the difference.

The person IS the life.
A body can be life, that doesn't mean it's a person. People and fetuses (potential people) are not the same thing.

A fetus is a term made up to shield the pregnant woman from the fact that she is actually murdering a baby. There is no such thing as a potential people or person. That baby is a person.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158

What was the term embryo made up to do?

Life does not begin at conception.
As a medical fact it does. At what stage of development is that life worth protecting?
Roughly when you can put one of these on its head...
embroiderthis_2266_154159144

Why? Why not at age fifteen or older? It shouldn't matter to someone like you.
I see, you think I have no morality, no respect for human life? You would.

Now ask what's the difference between one a week from birth and one a week after birth and it gets interesting.
I think law should be tied to brain function. First trimester there is little doubt that brain function is not capable of producing thought. Therefore, at will abortions should be allowed in the first trimester.

States should be able to set laws limiting abortion beyond where it becomes debatable whether the brain is capable of thought, but the mother should always be able to protect her life by choosing abortion.

Life does not begin at conception.

Medical fact is not legal fact.

Here is your "legal" argument. Go for it.

View attachment 66173
At a certain stage of development, the fetus becomes a human being. If you take the easy way out on either side, and say either that conception or birth is the moment it becomes a human being, you are scientifically wrong. A single cell is in no way worthy of protection as a human being.

I know this Lady who has an abortion. Why? Cause the fetus insides where on the outside .

She should be forced to carry the kid to term so it can live a few minutes after a dangerous and traumatic birth ?

I know this Lady who has an abortion. Why? Cause the fetus insides where on the outside .

She should be forced to carry the kid to term so it can live a few minutes after a dangerous and traumatic birth ?
Absolutely not.

When political agendas dictate educational curricula, there's a word that's describes that.

Indentation? No that wasn't it. Indagation? No, that's not quite right. What was that word again?

With a vote of 64-12, House lawmakers sent the bill – the Humanity of the Unborn Child Act – to the state Senate. The measure would require Oklahoma public high schools to teach students in grades 9-12 “about the humanity of a child in utero.” The curriculum must also include education about fetal development during pregnancy.

Rep. Ann Coody (R) – the author of the legislation – is a former public school teacher, counselor, and principal, reports the Associated Press. She said parents of high school students could opt their children out of the curriculum.

Sounds good. They CAN opt out and its only for high school kids the ones most at risk to get pregnant for school age folks.

Gee, does it come with the money to raise a child from conception to age 18?

If not, a much more humane bill would be to provide age appropriate health care including human sexuality along with contraceptive information and contraceptives freely available to all students who are sexually mature.

When political agendas dictate educational curricula, there's a word that's describes that.

Indentation? No that wasn't it. Indagation? No, that's not quite right. What was that word again?
Political agendas always dictate education curricula. Education is always indoctrination.

Here. This should be better than sex for you murderers:

You still have refused to answer what the sentence should be for women guilty of abortion. If it's murder, it should be life in prison or the death penalty, right? Even if they abort a severely deformed case that had a very low chance of surviving more than a day after birth, right? PUT THAT MURDERESS TO DEATH!!!!

Forum List

Back