🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oklahoma state house approves life begins at conception curriculum

Oklahoma State House Approves ‘Life Begins at Conception’ Curriculum for Schools - Breitbart

Sure the pro baby killers and cultural marxists will HATE this. I think its wonderful.Its like science it can't be denied. Therefore no one should be excused from it.

"baby killers"??

No just responsible humans -- who don't bring unwanted or horrible ill children into this world.

OK state house = not doctors or qualified to make that determination.

That's Jim Inhoffe's state, he's a complete asshole.

No. The correct term IS baby Killers. Putting lipstick on it doesn't change what it really is.
Baby killer? Learn to be rational, AKA, grow up.

Life versus person. Learn the difference.

The person IS the life.
A body can be life, that doesn't mean it's a person. People and fetuses (potential people) are not the same thing.

A fetus is a term made up to shield the pregnant woman from the fact that she is actually murdering a baby. There is no such thing as a potential people or person. That baby is a person.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158
Dumbass, this is why we call it, Having A Baby, You don't name a conception, and you don't tell anyone you're pregnant for months if you're smart. Fetuses go down the tubes all day long, and they don't have names, unlike people.

You're the dumbass trying to call a baby a non-human being.

Well a zygote ain't a human . We are talking conception here right ?

Yall fail to realize that a lot of abortions are due to medical reasons . Mother nature is a bitch . Some crazy shit can go wrong in pregnancies .

The person IS the life.
A body can be life, that doesn't mean it's a person. People and fetuses (potential people) are not the same thing.

A fetus is a term made up to shield the pregnant woman from the fact that she is actually murdering a baby. There is no such thing as a potential people or person. That baby is a person.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158
Dumbass, this is why we call it, Having A Baby, You don't name a conception, and you don't tell anyone you're pregnant for months if you're smart. Fetuses go down the tubes all day long, and they don't have names, unlike people.

Nope. Learn the difference between life, potential persons, and persons. Related but not the same.

In your world you charge a pregnant woman twice for flying because she already has a baby, which isn't at all true. Different things have different names. Fetuses are not babies, conceptions are not fetuses.

Keep telling your conscience that and soon you will no longer have one. Then you will be a brute beast.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158

Nope. Learn the difference between life, potential persons, and persons. Related but not the same.

In your world you charge a pregnant woman twice for flying because she already has a baby, which isn't at all true. Different things have different names. Fetuses are not babies, conceptions are not fetuses.

Keep telling your conscience that and soon you will no longer have one. Then you will be a brute beast.
I know exactly what happens during an abortion. And unlike you, I can be rational about it.

View attachment 66157

View attachment 66158

I know exactly what happens during an abortion. And unlike you, I can be rational about it.

Yes, we can all see that you can rationalize murder. Your Mom must be proud of her boy.

Yes, we can all see that you can rationalize murder. Your Mom must be proud of her boy.
You don't believed in Capital Punishment, rationalized state-sponsored murder?

And my mother was pro-choice, and taught me to be rational, unlike yours apparently...

If your pro death penalty, u lose the moral argument. You lose . You can't get it back just cause their was "a trial". You just randomly drew a moral line .

You don't believed in Capital Punishment, rationalized state-sponsored murder?

And my mother was pro-choice, and taught me to be rational, unlike yours apparently...

She should have instilled some moral character in you. She failed. Look ass-hat. I had two grandmothers, one mother, one sister, several girlfriends, one wife, two daughters, and one daughter-in-law. There have been no abortions. My wife and I had three children , all planned and all wanted. The fact of the matter is clear. Your moral character is far beneath my own. I acknowledge that fact and accept it. Actually, I pity you.

I had two grandmothers, one mother, one sister, several girlfriends, one wife, two daughters, and one daughter-in-law. There have been no abortions.
BS, they just never told you. That many women, impossible.

And as for spontaneous abortions, one for every living person above, and probably more. Never met a woman with two children who didn't have at least one and not uncommonly, one induced abortion as well. That would be normal.

Life does not begin at conception.
As a medical fact it does. At what stage of development is that life worth protecting?
Roughly when you can put one of these on its head...
embroiderthis_2266_154159144

I had two grandmothers, one mother, one sister, several girlfriends, one wife, two daughters, and one daughter-in-law. There have been no abortions.
BS, they just never told you. That many women, impossible.

And as for spontaneous abortions, one for every living person above, and probably more. Never met a woman with two children who didn't have at least one and not uncommonly, one induced abortion as well. That would be normal.

Normally, what you are referring to are miscarriages, not abortions. Not induced but a natural process of elimination. The women you have known must have been real losers.

As a medical fact it does. At what stage of development is that life worth protecting?

Why? Why not at age fifteen or older? It shouldn't matter to someone like you.
I see, you think I have no morality, no respect for human life? You would.

Now ask what's the difference between one a week from birth and one a week after birth and it gets interesting.

Now ask what's the difference between one a week from birth and one a week after birth and it gets interesting.

Yes. We have already determined that you have no morality. That case is closed.

No. Sperm and egg separately are also life. A fertilized egg will divide into many new cells that share it's DNA and it was the first cell to have that DNA.

Life is not a human being until the brain is well developed enough to be capable of thought. Thought is fundamental to being human.

Yes. We have already determined that you have no morality. That case is closed.
And now we no longer need bother with you...

Forum List

Back