🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oklahoma state house approves life begins at conception curriculum

Here. This should be better than sex for you murderers:

You still have refused to answer what the sentence should be for women guilty of abortion. If it's murder, it should be life in prison or the death penalty, right? Even if they abort a severely deformed case that had a very low chance of surviving more than a day after birth, right? PUT THAT MURDERESS TO DEATH!!!!

Pro-lifers love their position because they get to base it purely on emotion without any regard to logic and reason.

Actually, we base it upon human decency and moral standards.

You still have refused to answer what the sentence should be for women guilty of abortion. If it's murder, it should be life in prison or the death penalty, right? Even if they abort a severely deformed case that had a very low chance of surviving more than a day after birth, right? PUT THAT MURDERESS TO DEATH!!!!

If any woman has an abortion, she is certainly guilty of murder. If a baby is deformed or is considered to have a very low survivability rate by a medical physician, then the baby should be aborted. This should be totally explained to the parents by the physician in the very earliest stages of the pregnancy.

If any woman has an abortion, she is certainly guilty of murder. If a baby is deformed or is considered to have a very low survivability rate by a medical physician, then the baby should be aborted. This should be totally explained to the parents by the physician in the very earliest stages of the pregnancy.

So in those cases, it is not murder then.

If abortion of an apparently viable embryo is murder, what should the penalty be?

First trimester embryo does not have a brain capable of thought, hence no concept of what is happening to it.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the act of murder.

Actually, it does. Because if it is not a human being, then it is not murder.

I state that a first trimester embryo is not a human being because it is physically incapable of having thought or consciousness. Therefore, it is not murder.

If abortion of an apparently viable embryo is murder, what should the penalty ne?

Whatever the penalty is for premeditated murder in the state the offense occurs. Look let's get down to where the rubber meets the road. Pregnancy is not a disease or a sickness. Pregnancy is both easily and affordably preventable especially in this day and age. What you are simply doing is excusing an irresponsible act.

If abortion of an apparently viable embryo is murder, what should the penalty ne?

Whatever the penalty is for premeditated murder in the state the offense occurs. Look let's get down to where the rubber meets the road. Pregnancy is not a disease or a sickness. Pregnancy is both easily and affordably preventable especially in this day and age. What you are simply doing is excusing an irresponsible act.

In every state, the penalty varies based on circumstances. Are there any circumstances where a woman guilty of a first trimester abortion should be put to death?

First trimester embryo does not have a brain capable of thought, hence no concept of what is happening to it.

I state that a first trimester embryo is not a human being because it is physically incapable of having thought or consciousness. Therefore, it is not murder.

People in comas have no thoughts either that we are aware of. A lot of folks get knocked unconscious. I am fully aware of what you are attempting to do here but you must realize that embryo is a life whether you want to admit it or not.

In every state, the penalty varies based on circumstances. Are there any circumstances where a woman guilty of a first trimester abortion should be put to death?

What did I plainly state dipshit? If a jury of her peers finds her guilty and the judge passes the death sentence onto her, then the law would have been served. How much clearer do I have to make it for you?

People in comas have no thoughts either that we are aware of. A lot of folks get knocked unconscious. I am fully aware of what you are attempting to do here but you must realize that embryo is a life whether you want to admit it or not.

It is a life but not a human being.

The first trimester embryo is incapable of thought and consciousness. People in comas or unconscious are not incapable of thought and consciousness, they have only been made unconscious by something. The embryo in contrast has never developed the capability of consciousness or thought.

An embryo in the first trimester is not a human being, and therefore killing it is not murder.

The first trimester embryo is incapable of thought and consciousness. People in comas or unconscious are not incapable of thought and consciousness, they have only been made unconscious by something. The embryo in contrast has never developed the capability of consciousness or thought.

An embryo in the first trimester is not a human being, and therefore killing it is not murder.

All you are is simply another blood-thirsty murdering idiot with zero moral character. There is no excuse for abortion in 2016. If it is a life but not a human life what is it? A chicken?

What did I plainly state dipshit? If a jury of her peers finds her guilty and the judge passes the death sentence onto her, then the law would have been served. How much clearer do I have to make it for you?
So for killing an entity incapable of feeling, thought, consciousness --- all of what is considered essential attributes of humanity --- you would allow the state to put to death a living, breathing, thinking, feeling human being. And you say you are driven by morality and character. Far from it! You are driven by sickness.

Wrong.

It's not 'murder' because as a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a 'person' entitled to Constitutional protections.

'Murder' is a legal term, concerning a particular criminal act, having nothing whatsoever to do with abortion.

To claim that abortion is 'murder' is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

So for killing an entity incapable of feeling, thought, consciousness --- all of what is considered essential attributes of humanity --- you would allow the state to put to death a living, breathing, thinking, feeling human being. And you say you are driven by morality and character. Far from it! You are driven by sickness.

So let me get this straight. You wish to use the law to justify the murder of a human baby but not allow me to abide by the laws each state has in place to deal with criminals. Got it. Typical Liberal mindset.

Wrong.

It's not 'murder' because as a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a 'person' entitled to Constitutional protections.

'Murder' is a legal term, concerning a particular criminal act, having nothing whatsoever to do with abortion.

To claim that abortion is 'murder' is as ignorant as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Yes. Constitutional law also once said the Negro was not a human being. We've already covered the fact that the Supreme Court can make wrong decisions. As far as me being ignorant, I probably have more education than you and I certainly have more character than you.

All you are is simply another blood-thirsty murdering idiot with zero moral character. There is no excuse for abortion in 2016. If it is a life but not a human life what is it? A chicken?
It is human life, same as a Sperm or egg or stem cell. But it is not a human being. A human being must be capable of thought. A human body with out a human brain is no more human than a mannequin.

Seems you need to be educated by the ne Oklahoma curriculum on fetal development! If taught honestly, students would learn that a first trimester embryo is still a primitive mass of cells without any of the brain functionality necessary to be declared a member of humanity.

It is human life, same as a Sperm or egg or stem cell. But it is not a human being. A human being must be capable of thought. A human body with out a human brain is no more human than a mannequin.

Seems you need to be educated by the ne Oklahoma curriculum on fetal development! If taught honestly, students would learn that a first trimester embryo is still a primitive mass of cells without any of the brain functionality necessary to be declared a member of humanity.

Seems you need to get down on your knees and ask for a soul.

So let me get this straight. You wish to use the law to justify the murder of a human baby but not allow me to abide by the laws each state has in place to deal with criminals. Got it. Typical Liberal mindset.
I support the death penalty for crimes that are worthy of it. Aborting a mass of cells without any capability of thought, consciousness, feeling of pain, any mental functionality remotely human does not even deserve a day in jail. Such mass of cells is categorically not a human baby.

Forum List

Back