🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oktoberfest to be Banned?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Oktoberfest-Munich-2013-e1442584664142.png

You keep allowing Muslims to invade your country and of course stuff like this is going to happen.

Visit Munich Oktoberfest, while you still can

Calls to ban “intolerant and anti-Islamic” festival

Read the story @ Visit Munich Oktoberfest, while you still can

Thank they'll try to stop Easter because ham is customary or Thanksgiving for the same reason?

I don't think Germans are going to allow a bunch of fucking rag head radical Islamofascists to take over their country.

You know, if the goat fuggers go to a country they need to learn to conform to that nation's laws and customs, if they can't then they need to stay in their third world shit holes. Intolerant assholes

You keep allowing Muslims to invade your country and of course stuff like this is going to happen.

Thank they'll try to stop Easter because ham is customary or Thanksgiving for the same reason?

GREAT IDEA for a good entrepreneur!!!!!! Large pink plastic lawn pigs------molded with prominent buttocks------to be mounted here and there with
buttocks facing mecca ----------and MORE!!!! PIG HALLOWEEEN COSTUMES----also with large pink buttock attachments-------to be paraded in front of mosques--
especially in the month of Ramadan

Oktoberfest to be Banned?
No.
Absolutely not.
I guarantee it.
I lived in Germany for years. I married a German woman. I understand some rudiments of German culture.
As long as there is a Germany, there will be an Oktoberfest, and a Fasching, and a ...
I have.
Before I arrived, I heard them called "bier tents".
They're frick in airplane hangars.
And it's not like there's one or two, or a few of them.
There are rows of them, like buildings in a city.
"Calls to ban “intolerant and anti-Islamic” festival"
False logic.
Muslims lop off the hand of thieves under Sharia law. We disapprove.
We drink bier, the Muslims disapprove.
But we have no reasonable expectation of getting Muslims to stop enforcing Sharia law, their culture. It's not an insult to us. It's an atrocity against humanity.
We drinking bier or beer isn't an insult to Islam. The Bible recounts that Lord Jesus turned water into wine. If they don't want any, they can drink the Gatorade.

THERE IS NO INSULT THERE. If they don't like it, tough %$#@.
"Muslim immigrants are nothing more than invaders"
The Syrians are refugees.
"Refugee" and "invader" are not synonyms.

wait and see------it will happen------- a little-------like if the oktober fest falls during
Ramadan------some jerks will call for------"-Lets postpone it" --------and "keep the
accordion music low" and "don't wave your bier steins around near a mosque"

wait and see------it will happen------- a little-------like if the oktober fest falls during
Ramadan------some jerks will call for------"-Lets postpone it" --------and "keep the
accordion music low" and "don't wave your bier steins around near a mosque"

who does ham for thanksgiving? I am not even sure that the pilgrims had pigs

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

A few people calling for a boycott of Octoberfest and of course the muslimphobes are all in a dither.

Personally, I'd like to see both go completely away. They aren't our holidays, they were merely instituted here to be politically correct. Octoberfest isn't just a big beer drinking bash, and Easter is a pagan fertility rite. Do either lend themselves to society in a positive? We could focus our efforts in much more productive ways, like getting gun control banished.

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

who does Oktoberfest in the USA? I have never even SEEN an "Oktoberfest"

Lots of places have Oktoberfest in the USA, great fun

oh------well-----I cannot tolerate the taste of beer-----tastes like
DAWN DISHWASHING DETERGENT to me-------uhm----do they eat?
----I like bratwurst and kraut

Brats are good and yeah beer is nasty

who does Oktoberfest in the USA? I have never even SEEN an "Oktoberfest"

Lots of places have Oktoberfest in the USA, great fun

The one in SF has gotten to be too expensive.

I do love my big mugs of lager- but I can get those- and polka cheaper elsewhere.

I love the GIANT MUGS with the pop up covers-------but I do not like the beer

Forum List

Back