🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oktoberfest to be Banned?

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

who does Oktoberfest in the USA? I have never even SEEN an "Oktoberfest"
You're kidding right? Go to any German-themed restaurant and you will see.
I love German food but I've found many cities have no real German restaurants. Often they are just pubs that feature a few German dishes and sometimes just Brat sandwiches. It depends on what part of the country you are in.

you love german food?------my late uncle (may he rest in peace) loved to eat "sauerbraten"------it was some kind of braised beef ----marinated for a long time----and it came along with a potato pacake. He was an "egg and dairy man" he delivered eggs and dairy products to restaurants. His life brings a tear to me eye, He went out to the markets early in the morning---to buy the eggs and dairy stuff----------deliver it---------well you would not understand

They have Dachshund (wiener doggie) races at ours, funny

At your what? They said Ocktoberfest not Potatofest

You should practice some of that "tolerance" and political correct BS you demand, asshole

I dont subscribe to that fucker so I wont....but asking for it shows that you support that...what do you call it? Ah, yes "BS"

You have a childish clown avatar...that's all I need to know....clown. Now run along and bother someone that gives a fuck what a retard like you spews

Its funny that the same people who claim to be against bring PC change their tune as soon as THEY are on the receiving end of it.

Oktoberfest-Munich-2013-e1442584664142.png

You keep allowing Muslims to invade your country and of course stuff like this is going to happen.

Visit Munich Oktoberfest, while you still can

Calls to ban “intolerant and anti-Islamic” festival

Read the story @ Visit Munich Oktoberfest, while you still can

Thank they'll try to stop Easter because ham is customary or Thanksgiving for the same reason?

Typical racist banter....yes there's an on surge of immigrants coming to Munich, however, it hasn't stop slobbering drunk Nazi's from celebrating with liquor, com'on, we're talking rednecks with beer....If I'm not mistaken, even WWII didn't stop these fucks from drinking and barbequing....only the meat was jews.

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

You're kidding right? Go to any German-themed restaurant and you will see.
I love German food but I've found many cities have no real German restaurants. Often they are just pubs that feature a few German dishes and sometimes just Brat sandwiches. It depends on what part of the country you are in.

you love german food?------my late uncle (may he rest in peace) loved to eat "sauerbraten"------it was some kind of braised beef ----marinated for a long time----and it came along with a potato pacake. He was an "egg and dairy man" he delivered eggs and dairy products to restaurants. His life brings a tear to me eye, He went out to the markets early in the morning---to buy the eggs and dairy stuff----------deliver it---------well you would not understand
Probably not, but I love his taste in food.

All of us on the central coast have Oktoberfest.
I was in Munich about 40 years ago for Oktoberfest. I loved it. Not just the beer, but music, dancing, and food. Although Oktoberfest is probably not the best time for German food, what we had was great. The festival then was in beer halls. I returned years later and found most of the celebration was in huge tents, bigger than a circus tent. Crowds were heavy, no one drove anywhere around the fest. The food, music, and song was just as I remembered it.

Forum List

Back