🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oktoberfest to be Banned?

Good nazi fest is going away :boohoo:

It has been celebrated since 1812 way before the Nazi government.
The Germen people were not Nazi's.
It is not going away.
Six to seven million people go to the festival and that brings in lots of money for Germany.
Germany is not going to let that generous amount of income go away.

lot of german food is cooked in beer wine or blood
Not exactly halal

there is actually a BLUTWURST -------I am not sure---but I think the brits
call that "black pudding"------the French eat something like that too------sorta
a BIG CLOT. I have never tried it--------I have a gagging problem-----I even
gag on brain-----fried brain------chopped brain------<gag>. Libyans eat goat
eyeball -------I am sure that I could not even get Prairie oysters down------
For the record----fellow posters out there----the eating of brain is no longer
considered safe------prion diseases

Oktoberfest-Munich-2013-e1442584664142.png

You keep allowing Muslims to invade your country and of course stuff like this is going to happen.

Visit Munich Oktoberfest, while you still can

Calls to ban “intolerant and anti-Islamic” festival

Read the story @ Visit Munich Oktoberfest, while you still can

Thank they'll try to stop Easter because ham is customary or Thanksgiving for the same reason?
Muslims don't drink beer? Alcohol sales in the middle east have increased 72% over ten years compared 30% worldwide.
http://www.economist.com/node/21560543

lot of german food is cooked in beer wine or blood
Not exactly halal

there is actually a BLUTWURST -------I am not sure---but I think the brits
call that "black pudding"------the French eat something like that too------sorta
a BIG CLOT. I have never tried it--------I have a gagging problem-----I even
gag on brain-----fried brain------chopped brain------<gag>. Libyans eat goat
eyeball -------I am sure that I could not even get Prairie oysters down------
For the record----fellow posters out there----the eating of brain is no longer
considered safe------prion diseases

Too bad, its good food if prepared right

Good nazi fest is going away :boohoo:
when you went guno was the beer good?....hey how about that Cervelat?...

brain sausage, been a long time since I last had

Oy----well ----sorry aris--------lately PRION sicknesses have emerged------I have not been keeping up-----but last I heard-------they were saying AVOID ---not only brain but spinal cord. -----prions are bits of protein------that can replicate in a cell ----and move out and screw up cell membranes. They do all kinds of horrors. I am not up to date------but ------well------don't eat brain or spinal cord or eyeball. think "SLOW VIRUS" Everytime I read about prions and mad cow disease------I think
"VEGETARIAN"

Personally, I'd like to see both go completely away. They aren't our holidays, they were merely instituted here to be politically correct. Octoberfest isn't just a big beer drinking bash, and Easter is a pagan fertility rite. Do either lend themselves to society in a positive? We could focus our efforts in much more productive ways, like getting gun control banished.

Are you one of those weirdos that is horrified by the thought that someone, somewhere, somehow might actually be having FUN?

Personally, I'd like to see both go completely away. They aren't our holidays, they were merely instituted here to be politically correct. Octoberfest isn't just a big beer drinking bash, and Easter is a pagan fertility rite. Do either lend themselves to society in a positive? We could focus our efforts in much more productive ways, like getting gun control banished.
And there you have it. Anything beyond a teabagger idiot`s understanding must be Politically Correct.:)

Are you one of those weirdos that is horrified by the thought that someone, somewhere, somehow might actually be having FUN?

If watching a bunch of losers get intoxicated is your idea of fun, knock yourself out. May the Easter Bunny expire before he gets to your house so you can maybe avoid getting diabetes. Oh, I'm sorry, you probably think getting that disease too is fun. You're a real fun monger, aren't you?

Actually, I do not drink, have no interest in Oktoberfest, and do not celebrate Easter. Can I help you jam your OTHER foot in your mouth now?

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

who does Oktoberfest in the USA? I have never even SEEN an "Oktoberfest"
You're kidding right? Go to any German-themed restaurant and you will see.
I love German food but I've found many cities have no real German restaurants. Often they are just pubs that feature a few German dishes and sometimes just Brat sandwiches. It depends on what part of the country you are in.

Actually, I do not drink, have no interest in Oktoberfest, and do not celebrate Easter. Can I help you jam your OTHER foot in your mouth now?

Why are you jumping me--you attacked me in my post. My response was simply acknowledging your insults. Maybe you need to figure out how not to slam others for their opinion, or is this forum not for sharing thoughts.

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!
No way Germany is stopping Oktoberfest. The 16 day event brings in over 6 million tourist and generates 2 or 3 billion in revenue. The issue of Muslims stopping Oktoberfest is largely fictional created by anti-immigration groups in Germany and echoed by right wing media.

Forum List

Back