🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oktoberfest to be Banned?

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

who does Oktoberfest in the USA? I have never even SEEN an "Oktoberfest"

There are similar festivals all over the USA where German immigrants settle. He have a Haufbrauhaus here in Vegas and their Oktoberfest goes over great.

hb-las-vegas-bier-garten.jpg

Hofbrauhaus_featured.jpg

huge list of where they are held in the USA @ Oktoberfest celebrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally, I'd like to see both go completely away. They aren't our holidays, they were merely instituted here to be politically correct. Octoberfest isn't just a big beer drinking bash, and Easter is a pagan fertility rite. Do either lend themselves to society in a positive? We could focus our efforts in much more productive ways, like getting gun control banished.

Do you have the faintest idea why Oktoberfest is held? Or similar festivals throughout Europe.

You should check it out before you shoot off your big mouth.

Thanks lk,
But those are distinctly American.

I took pics inside a "bier tent" in Munich. And the pic looks like it was taken outside, because there's a mural painted on the wall, of an outdoor cafe'.
But it was taken inside.
And that's just one of dozens of buildings.

And the bier mugs, I think they're a liter or more.

And the frauleins wearing their dirndal dress that deliver them; eye-popping.

Personally, I'd like to see both go completely away. They aren't our holidays, they were merely instituted here to be politically correct. Octoberfest isn't just a big beer drinking bash, and Easter is a pagan fertility rite. Do either lend themselves to society in a positive? We could focus our efforts in much more productive ways, like getting gun control banished.

Do you have the faintest idea why Oktoberfest is held? Or similar festivals throughout Europe.

You should check it out before you shoot off your big mouth.

I love easter------giant chocolate bunnies all over--------(always ask for the legs----NOT THE EARS------the legs---the back legs upon which bunny stands------are SOLID
CHOCOLATE-------the ears and the head are thin. jelly beans are good-----
peeps are worthless. ---------colored eggs should be transformed into
egg salad as soon as possible-------or deviled eggs

They have Dachshund (wiener doggie) races at ours, funny

At your what? They said Ocktoberfest not Potatofest

is that ^^^^^^ some sort of racist slur? I grew up in a town so NAZI----
that irish lassies were called "micks" or something like that-----but then the Irish
population began to enlarge. things did not improve all that much----our irish
people were inclined to their own hatreds. My town was a hot bed of utter disdain.------and VERY REPUBLICAN. Way back at age five-----two playmates
got into a THEOLOGICAL discussion-------"YOU PRAY TO MARY" the Lutheran girl accused the irish girl---------(???? <<< thought I ) ------it was a tense moment. I was friend to both The Irish girl had a big picture or POPE PIUS in her living room----
very republican--------I came to associate republican with nazism

Here are pictures of Buschenschanken on the Austria Wine Highway and their October festivals

bioweingut-und-heuriger.jpg

man-trifft-sich-gern-beim-heurigen.jpg

sommer_kulinarik-41-wpcf_800x600.jpg

And some super wine. I loved it and made my tour of duty in Austria unforgettable.

Here are pictures of Buschenschanken on the Austria Wine Highway and their October festivals

And some super wine. I loved it and made my tour of duty in Austria unforgettable.

never mind the "BIER" ----what's that stuff on the plates?????

They have Dachshund (wiener doggie) races at ours, funny

At your what? They said Ocktoberfest not Potatofest

You should practice some of that "tolerance" and political correct BS you demand, asshole

I dont subscribe to that fucker so I wont....but asking for it shows that you support that...what do you call it? Ah, yes "BS"

You have a childish clown avatar...that's all I need to know....clown. Now run along and bother someone that gives a fuck what a retard like you spews

never mind the "BIER" ----what's that stuff on the plates?????

Lots and lots of great food that is a product of and cooked from scratch right there. Each of these is a family vineyard that also raises their own animals. I cannot tell you how awesome it is with great home-brewed wines. And lots of music.

Hurry and visit Octoberfest before its gone....just like the right to bear arms, Thanks Obama!

who does Oktoberfest in the USA? I have never even SEEN an "Oktoberfest"

Its when white people dress like goof balls and pretend to be another culture

1410810136004-Leavenworth-Oktoberfest-17-credit-Stephanie-Fry-Photograph.jpg

Germans are white people and they are celebrating their German culture, just like the Irish do with St. Paddy's day or the Italians or Greeks with their festivals.

Forum List

Back