Olberman Says Dershowitz is a Whore for Questioning Trump Investigation

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These leftists cant get any more nutty than Olberman, lol.

Maxine Waters calls Dershowitz a racist for critizing the Mueller GJ in DC, but Olberman says that no, Dershowitz is a whore instead, for thinking that a person might want to have a neutral and unbiased jury.

roflmao

Keith Olbermann to Alan Dershowitz: ‘You’re not a racist … You’re a whore’

On Monday evening, Keith Olbermann, the current face of insane liberal hate at GQ Magazine, attacked Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz while affirming that he is not a racist. At the same time, however, he managed to call Dershowitz a “whore” for some unknown reason.

“Of course you’re not a racist, Mr. Dershowitz. You’re a whore,” he said in response to a tweet by Fox News highlighting an interview in which Dershowitz said Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is “crying wolf” by accusing him of racism.​

Maxine Waters calls Dershowitz a racist for critizing the Mueller GJ in DC, but Olberman says that no, Dershowitz is a whore instead, for thinking that a person might want to have a neutral and unbiased jury.

roflmao

On Monday evening, Keith Olbermann, the current face of insane liberal hate at GQ Magazine, attacked Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz while affirming that he is not a racist. At the same time, however, he managed to call Dershowitz a “whore” for some unknown reason.

“Of course you’re not a racist, Mr. Dershowitz. You’re a whore,” he said in response to a tweet by Fox News highlighting an interview in which Dershowitz said Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., is “crying wolf” by accusing him of racism.​

Poor Dershowitz is finally finding out what his fellow Democrats are really like.

I think it's important to point out that Maxine Waters is a stupid kunt.

roflmao

I can't think of a better example of what has happened to the American Left, than Keith O.

All Dems and quite a few Reps are just political whores of Deep State.

Define the "Deep State", and name names.
Democrats, anonymous sources.

You're welcome.

How do you feel about Trump and his effort at Patrimonialism? I expect another comprehensive, thoughtful and thought provoking response as is your post above.

---Sarcasm Alert---
I don't feel anything about Trump. I didn't vote for him. I simply oppose everything that progressives stand for.

Forum List

Back