Olberman says it all

Judging by the overwhelming success of the man and his boundless credibility, we should listen right?

:lmao:

Judging by the overwhelming success of the man and his boundless credibility, we should listen right?

He's a hellva lot smarter than any Republican Listen to it Make up your own mind billy about this trump STUNT

He should pick one and seek help.
IMG_0547.JPG

He's a hellva lot smarter than any Republican Listen to it Make up your own mind billy about this trump STUNT

Some people get so giddy by ones charismatic delivery....FUNNY SHIT!
It's not what you say that matters, it's how you say it....right?
Your Leftards are so predictable, so gullible...you guys would literally buy SHIT if another Loon packaged it right...haha
You guys really need to get in touch with reality and get off the nuts of the Michael Moore type Loons...haha

yes you should listen You believe trump the lying cheating thieving ah is so beyond a stunt like that, especially with idiots like breibart advising him??

LMAO Anyone who believes anything that has been Olberman has to say is a lot dumber than that box of rocks.

In fact, the box of rocks is MENSA material.

LMAO Anyone who believes anything that has been Olberman has to say is a lot dumber than that box of rocks.

In fact, the box of rocks is MENSA material.
better to be a has been than like you a never was Olberman nailed it and republicans can't tolerate the truth

Is that old fart still around? I thought he retired. Has anyone ever seen Olberman smile? I think he is physically incapable of anything more than a grimace.

Is that old fart still around? I thought he retired. Has anyone ever seen Olberman smile? I think he is physically incapable of anything more than a grimace.
better than the turd brain trump sticking out his chin

I don't know if it was from excessive masturbation or syphilis, but Olberman went insane years ago. Given his intense anger and That English twat on HBO who drops all the f-bombs, they should get together and have a love child.

Forum List

Back