Olbermann Crawls Back to ESPN

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Poor Keith....nobody wanted him anymore so he begged his old network to give him some work.....they said: "fine but no politics..." and he swallowed hard (he's used to that) and accepted.....ESPN? Nope, ESPN-2 on a 2-year make-good deal. He lapses into his man-crush on Barry Hussein and they pull the plug on him (something he's also used to). :lol:

Here he is combining his passion for sports and his other passion, putting Chris Matthews in the legendary "tingle-leg" hold..

11_chrisolberman_lg.jpg

Last edited:
Poor Keith....nobody wanted him anymore so he begged his old network to give him some work.....they said: "fine but no politics..." and he swallowed hard (he's used to that) and accepted.....ESPN? Nope, ESPN-2 on a 2-year make-good deal. He lapses into his man-crush on Barry Hussein and they pull the plug on him (something he's also used to). :lol:

Here he is combining his passion for sports and his other passion, putting Chris Matthews in the legendary "tingle-leg" hold..

11_chrisolberman_lg.jpg

You bozo, that's where Olbermann belongs, but do you have a link to what they told him? A credible link this time?

• Banned

You bozo, that's where Olbermann belongs, but do you have a link to what they told him? A credible link this time?

You call me a name and then expect me to cooperate on a link? :eusa_eh:

Keef was pretty good when he was doing Sports, Politics not so much.

I'd watch him if I had Cable TV, and still cared about Pro Sports minutiae.

• Banned
Keef was pretty good when he was doing Sports, Politics not so much.

I'd watch him if I had Cable TV, and still cared about Pro Sports minutiae.

Me too....I gave up cable years ago...everything is streamed now so why pay $70 a month for that crap? I liked the original Sports Center but I though Dan Patrick was a much better talking-head than Keith.

Olbermann helped build the ESPN brand of lighthearted, funny sports coverage

Good to see him back

Olbermann helped build the ESPN brand of lighthearted, funny sports coverage

Good to see him back

That remains to be seen....wait until something like the Zimmerman trial happens again when he's got a microphone in front of him. This is his last stop....talk radio didn't want him. :cuckoo:

Not surprised. Partisan hackery doesn't appeal as much to the left.

:lol:

Compare Hannity's ratings to Rachel Maddow. And conservative talk radio ratings to liberal talk radio.

Then get back to me on which party prefers partisan propaganda.
Maybe it's because you can find liberoidal hackery up and down the dial...Or maybe because they just plain old suck at what they do.

Or maybe it's really true that liberoidals are a far smaller minority of "thought" (to use the term loosely) than they are presented to be.

"In a commentary published in the Los Angeles Times, Howard Rosenberg comments on the show's absence of guests who challenge Olbermann's views, writing "'Countdown' is more or less an echo chamber in which Olbermann and like-minded bobbleheads nod at each other."[36]. Rosenberg takes issue with Olbermann's style and describes him as "hardly the only horse in cable's 24-hour news race who twists news to fit a personal agenda." Countdown with Keith Olbermann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should get out more often.

:lol:

Compare Hannity's ratings to Rachel Maddow. And conservative talk radio ratings to liberal talk radio.

It appears you don't know the difference between the truth and a propaganda version of the truth; therein lays the reason you're a "progressive" instead of thinking for yourself. :eusa_eh:

"In a commentary published in the Los Angeles Times, Howard Rosenberg comments on the show's absence of guests who challenge Olbermann's views, writing "'Countdown' is more or less an echo chamber in which Olbermann and like-minded bobbleheads nod at each other."[36]. Rosenberg takes issue with Olbermann's style and describes him as "hardly the only horse in cable's 24-hour news race who twists news to fit a personal agenda." Countdown with Keith Olbermann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countdown was partisan?

Learn someth'n new every day

Olbermann's a pretty good sports announcer. Perhaps he's found his niche.

Don't know what kind of money he got but he doesn't have to take a CAB up to the ESPN headquarters in Connecticut like he did before....he'll broadcast from NYC, for how long is anybodys guess. :eusa_shifty:

Yes and now he has no show because of it. But Mark Levin is doing fantastic. B/c that's what the right is into.

It appears you don't know the difference between the truth and a propaganda version of the truth; therein lays the reason you're a "progressive" instead of thinking for yourself. :eusa_eh:

You didn't notice the irony in your post?

Forum List

Back