old navy going out business san francisco cause of shoplifters

I’m no urban renewal or economic development expert but I’m pretty certain you are going to have a very difficult time attracting and retaining businesses when you have lax theft enforcement policies resulting in thousands of dollars lost daily.

Last edited:
Seems like it’s the leftists and their urban pets that are running out of places to shop.

I’m no urban renewal or economic development expert but I’m pretty certain you are going to have a very difficult time attracting and retaining businesses when you have lax theft enforcement policies resulting in thousands of dollars lost daily.

That destroys the tax base, makes the middle class flee and finally brings about the Progressive Utopia of wealthy political Elite and Slaves

More stores will be closing because looting has become acceptable in many cities.

I dont feel sorry for Old Navy. They promote lefty politics. Live by the sword,die by the sword.

We only have one here. Haven’t been to it since before COVID. Don’t miss it.

Last edited:
More stores will be closing because looting has become acceptable in many cities.
We have a brand new boutique here in uptown ALBQ. It has been robbed multiple times and the owner held up at gunpoint at least once. Recently she had a write up in the news. Left leaning politics hurts small business and keeps citizens from having nice things.

Forum List

Back