old navy going out business san francisco cause of shoplifters

2000 dollars worth stuff stolen per day. the gap is headed there way. sad.
/----/ And in related news...

LOL! It's been a joy watching that shithole implode.

I'm thinking some entrepreneurial soul needs to start organizing shoplifting tours in San Francisco. Like a basic, half-day adventure to SOMA with three stops to steal clothing, electronics, and cosmetics; all the way up to a 3-day "all you can steal" extravaganza that hits all the city hot spots! Free shipping to get your loot home!

All three west coast states will continue to attract the wealthy and the very wealthy. They'll live in gated communities if necessary.

Those states are the first to become no place for the ordinary working class American. B.C. is always an option for the American working class but it's not as cheap as the dustbowl alternatives.

I'm thinking some entrepreneurial soul needs to start organizing shoplifting tours in San Francisco. Like a basic, half-day adventure to SOMA with three stops to steal clothing, electronics, and cosmetics; all the way up to a 3-day "all you can steal" extravaganza that hits all the city hot spots! Free shipping to get your loot home!

The place has lease space up everywhere.

why are book stores so safe from shoplifting?

work boot aisles too

The place has lease space up everywhere.
I think that's common to all of America.

But that's not going to play against the pleasure of very wealthy people living there.

It's actively playing against ordinary working class Americans and those who would have become small business owners in a very desirable location.

Be careful what you're wishing for when you're displaying hate for your own country's people.

I think that's common to all of America.

But that's not going to play against the pleasure of very wealthy people living there.

It's actively playing against ordinary working class Americans and those who would have become small business owners in a very desirable location.

Be careful what you're wishing for when you're displaying hate for your own country's people.
San Francisco is bleeding both people and businesses badly, more than the rest of the country.

May as well put those properties to use and open the door to the thousands of homeless. Let the woke companies put their money where their mouth is.
I think I read somewhere that that is exactly what they wanted to do, except for the fact that their study showed it was far too expensive and time consuming to actually work.

San Francisco is bleeding both people and businesses badly, more than the rest of the country.
The three coastal states are well ahead of the curve in most aspects. They have been back to before seatbelts and exhaust emission controls.

The poorer dustbowl states are always dragged along kicking and screaming.

(and I'll offer my opinion that it's the same with growing away from religious superstitious beliefs too)
(although more backward immigrant keep the numbers up)

The three coastal states are well ahead of the curve in most aspects. They have been back to before seatbelts and exhaust emission controls.

The poorer dustbowl states are always dragged along kicking and screaming.

(and I'll offer my opinion that it's the same with growing away from religious superstitious beliefs too)
(although more backward immigrant keep the numbers up)
California is definitely ahead of the curve when it comes to people and businesses wanting to move out, so much so that California had to put billboards up begging people to stay.

How stupid leftist really are.........

1) Make public spaces where drugs are not only legal to consume, but the town will supply needles and other paraphernalia so you can pump yourself with as much as you can get your hands on.
2) Defund police departments.
3) Provide spaces for people to pitch tents for free, and police can't touch you. No tent? No problem, the town will give one to you as well as food, water, toiletries. All free of charge, of course.
4) When those spaces fill up, police are instructed to do nothing basically anywhere in the city if you put a tent up elsewhere.
5) Instruct the justice system to basically ignore shoplifting or any minor theft.
6) Reduced sentencing and reduced prosecution overall for any crime, even murder.

And then leftist cry out when their city turns to absolute shit. Rampant crime, but the mayor tries to tell you statistics show lower crime... well... because they aren't prosecuting criminals.. so now you are not safe anywhere.

Forum List

Back