Old school Liberal ideology still works in the Northeast among whites

The urban Democrats make pretty much all the money for this country .

Not that you’d ever have the balls to go into a city, but if you did you’d find the urban areas are gentrified and very expensive .

Oh Timmy...here we go again.
Lets look at your LefTard model utopia Mexifornia. A perfect display of puppet masters and their puppets or elites and bottom feeders.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like human cockroaches? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=14.5% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Any questions? I'm willing to teach you more.

Fake stats.

This thread is about the north east cities by the way. As for California it does have law large sections of red counties.Many of which are the poor valley and farm counties.

But if you like we could compare California with really red states for example Alabama. Now which day would you rather live in?

But if you like we could compare California with really red states for example Alabama. Now which day would you rather live in?

The same Alabama heavily populated by Black Democrats?
We should probably use Montana as a more accurate comparison...no?
What are we comparing again?
(Remember, you hate inequality.)

In some regions predominantly inhabited by whites / "old school" legitimate Liberals Democratic policy still works.....BUT
What happens when a shit-ton of "other types" / classless humans are injected into these regions?
That's when the good folks of Vermont and the like will wake up one day thinking; "OH PHUCK! What have we done?"

Somehow I think that it's your neighbors that are saying "OH PHUCK! What have we done?" whenever they look at the Classless human being that you are.

Haha...that's some clever shit Richard...awesome!
Care to add anything of value?
Feel free to just say your feelings are hurt because am dead right and on point. It's okay, you have permission.

Somehow, as a white guy that lives in a very mixed town in Connecticut, and whose sons go to school in the heart of New Haven - where whites are a minority, I can definitively say that your OP was pure BULLSHIT.

Most of the non-white people that I know and the kids that my sons go to school with are very descent people. They have integrity, they're honest and generally pleasant people.

It's only classless people like yourself that delude yourselves into believing that non-white people are somehow beneath them. What the roots of your sickness are, I can't say, but you are a very, very sick person.

The urban Democrats make pretty much all the money for this country .

Not that you’d ever have the balls to go into a city, but if you did you’d find the urban areas are gentrified and very expensive .

Oh Timmy...here we go again.
Lets look at your LefTard model utopia Mexifornia. A perfect display of puppet masters and their puppets or elites and bottom feeders.
Silicon Valley and Hollyweird kicks ass and lives like kings while the rest in the state lives like human cockroaches? I mean, I thought "you people" hated inequality....no? But, but, but....this is different...right?
Allow this to sink in:
CA=12% of the national population..33% of the nations welfare recipients
CA=14.5% of residents live in poverty, the highest rate in the nation
CA=Home to more illegals than any other state..coincidence?
CA=Home to more incarcerated than any other state
Any questions? I'm willing to teach you more.

Fake stats.

This thread is about the north east cities by the way. As for California it does have law large sections of red counties.Many of which are the poor valley and farm counties.

You're right, I was looking at old data....the poverty rate for Mexifornia is actually 20.6%....by far the highest in the nation...haha
Sorry for misleading you a bit.
TRUE: California has the nation’s highest poverty rate

https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2016/demo/p60-258.pdf

In some regions predominantly inhabited by whites / "old school" legitimate Liberals Democratic policy still works.....BUT
What happens when a shit-ton of "other types" / classless humans are injected into these regions?
That's when the good folks of Vermont and the like will wake up one day thinking; "OH PHUCK! What have we done?"

Somehow I think that it's your neighbors that are saying "OH PHUCK! What have we done?" whenever they look at the Classless human being that you are.

Feel free to just say your feelings are hurt because am dead right and on point. It's okay, you have permission.

Somehow, as a white guy that lives in a very mixed town in Connecticut, and whose sons go to school in the heart of New Haven - where whites are a minority, I can definitively say that your OP was pure BULLSHIT.

Most of the non-white people that I know and the kids that my sons go to school with are very descent people. They have integrity, they're honest and generally pleasant people.

It's only classless people like yourself that delude yourselves into believing that non-white people are somehow beneath them. What the roots of your sickness are, I can't say, but you are a very, very sick person.

Haha...that's so weird. Your testimony follows LefTard protocol so perfectly...that's exactly what a "tolerant" programmed Lefty with his head in the sand is suppose to say. Good job Richard!
Meanwhile, as communities where I live in Southern Mexifornia become more infested with wetbacks crime rate increases, communities become canvases for graffiti artists, trash and filth line the streets, traffic is unbearable, uninsured motorists share our roadways, legitimate American families can't send their kids to public schools as they're filled with degenerate silver tooth anchor babies.
I can go on and on with FACTS!
Remember, you probably wouldn't notice degradation going on all around you...misery loves company and filth is never bothered by other filth.

"New Haven - where whites are a minority, I can definitively say that your OP was pure BULLSHIT".
Are you sure whites are the minority in New Haven? Are you in some super ghetto pocket?
These demos say you're a liar.
https://statisticalatlas.com/county.../Race-and-Ethnicity#figure/race-and-ethnicity

Sure. Montana And Bama. Two empty states that no one wants to live in!

Sure. Montana And Bama. Two empty states that no one wants to live in!

Haha...you'd say the same about Mexifornia if we ran your 20 million constituents (wetbacks) out of here.

Forum List

Back