Elderly man killed, wife injured in accident

Elderly man killed, wife injured in accident - Statesville.com: News

Mooresville TA dies after crash

Mooresville TA dies after crash - Statesville.com: News

Six church members killed in accident remembered

Six church members killed in accident remembered - Statesville.com: News

Boy, 9, dies in collision on Lake Norman

Boy, 9, dies in collision on Lake Norman - Statesville.com: News

Time to focus on Sea-Doo's and Car accidents! Assure licenses, training, insurance, NOW! Oh, wait, they already do require all that with cars and boats, and accidents still happen.

Last edited:

There were probably 100s of auto accidents leading to death in recent days. Those evil cars!!

I know and we actually need cars. I mean if all the guns in the hands of private citizens disappeared tomorrow most people wouldn't even notice. But if all the cars disappeared we'd be in complete chaos.

Then the police would be unarmed as well. Police are peace officers, citizens, not anything above and beyond that.

At that point brute force would rule.

CaféAuLait;8807013 said:
From the same online paper and area:

Elderly man killed, wife injured in accident

Elderly man killed, wife injured in accident - Statesville.com: News

Mooresville TA dies after crash

Mooresville TA dies after crash - Statesville.com: News

Six church members killed in accident remembered

Six church members killed in accident remembered - Statesville.com: News

Boy, 9, dies in collision on Lake Norman

Boy, 9, dies in collision on Lake Norman - Statesville.com: News

Time to focus on Sea-Doo's and Car accidents! Assure licenses, training, insurance, NOW! Oh, wait, they already do require all that with cars and boats, and accidents still happen.

Doggonit. Will you PLEASE stop making sense? There's simply no place for logic, good judgment, and equal comparisons. We don't want to confuse the progressives on crack.

There were probably 100s of auto accidents leading to death in recent days. Those evil cars!!

I know and we actually need cars. I mean if all the guns in the hands of private citizens disappeared tomorrow most people wouldn't even notice. But if all the cars disappeared we'd be in complete chaos.

Progressives don't need cars at all. If they MUST go somewhere there are buses. But most don't work so there's no need to go anywhere. Just have that welfare check direct deposited and buy your meds online. These days, they will be delivered right to your front porch.

There are about 600 to 800 accidental shootings a year. Out of a population of 320 Million it is not much of a problem.
If we go with 800 accidental shootings per year, that is about 0.00025% of the population. Very insignificant.

If we look at preventable deaths due to tobacco smoking, the number is over 400,000 preventable deaths per year. That is 0.125% of the population. Quite significant.

There are about 600 to 800 accidental shootings a year. Out of a population of 320 Million it is not much of a problem.
If we go with 800 accidental shootings per year, that is about 0.00025% of the population. Very insignificant.

If we look at preventable deaths due to tobacco smoking, the number is over 400,000 preventable deaths per year. That is 0.125% of the population. Quite significant.

Your pretty stupid if you smoke.

Then the police would be unarmed as well. Police are peace officers, citizens, not anything above and beyond that.

The police do fine in the UK without guns.

The police do fine in the UK without guns.

No they don't you dumb ass.

Forum List

Back