Olin man dies in apparent shooting accident

There were probably 100s of auto accidents leading to death in recent days. Those evil cars!!

I know and we actually need cars. I mean if all the guns in the hands of private citizens disappeared tomorrow most people wouldn't even notice. But if all the cars disappeared we'd be in complete chaos.

No, most of us don’t need cars, cars make our life easier. There are trains, busses, taxi’s, public transit, etc.. They are a convience for most people. Cars make us dependent and 70 percent of trips in cars in the US are less than one mile compared to Europeans where 70 percent of the time they use public transportation, walking or bikes for the same trip.

Last edited:
I know and we actually need cars. I mean if all the guns in the hands of private citizens disappeared tomorrow most people wouldn't even notice. But if all the cars disappeared we'd be in complete chaos.

Then the police would be unarmed as well. Police are peace officers, citizens, not anything above and beyond that.

At that point brute force would rule.

The police do fine in the UK without guns.

Less and less so. and their assault rate is higher than ours. the yobs know they got free shots on an unarmed population.

Fact-Checking Ben Swann: Is the UK really 5 times more violent than the US? | The Skeptical Libertarian | Blog

the article is skeptical over a 2000+ per 100000 rate, but even being conservative the UK is around 700 per 100,000, with the US around 450 per 100,000.

There were probably 100s of auto accidents leading to death in recent days. Those evil cars!!

Look at how much trouble GM is in for 12 accidental deaths. That 800 looks like a big number.
those 12 deaths are due to a defective product and the defective way in which GM handled it. Big difference.

Look at how much trouble GM is in for 12 accidental deaths. That 800 looks like a big number.
those 12 deaths are due to a defective product and the defective way in which GM handled it. Big difference.

Indeed they actually hid the evidence from the government, lied and allowed other people to be hurt. That is why there is such a huge issue.

CaféAuLait;8811544 said:

Indeed they actually hid the evidence from the government, lied and allowed other people to be hurt. That is why there is such a huge issue.

Yup no one has proven that any firearm that was used was defective nor that the Firearm manufacturer hid that defect from the Government.

Forum List

Back